Seriously? Do people actually believe this garbage? 3.5 billion years ago? But believing in God makes me a fool

Seriously? Do people actually believe this garbage? 3.5 billion years ago? But believing in God makes me a fool.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5191505/Oldest-life-Earth-began-3-5-billion-years-ago.html

Ikr

Yeah I dont know why anyone would believe a fossil is old when you can ask a book written by sandniggers for all your answers

>I don't understand science
>Therefore it isn't true
/thread

What science? If people live on earth for like 100000000 years so why we got computers only 50 years ago and smartphones only 10 years ago?

Lmao, I'm sure we all understand it.. but it's going to far now lol, like honestly it's less convincing then the Bible

Exactly though lol, yeah I know we apparently took millions of years to form.. but yeah we're moving to slow to have been here that long

How did life begin according to science?

There is fossil and DNA evidence for evolution.
You guys can't even celebrate the birth of jesus in the right month, he was a september child, but no you had to take over the pagan sun worshipping ritual that yule originally was.

Evolution user, read up on it.
Our ancestors lived back then, they just weren't human yet. All living things 3.5 million years ago was single celled organisms.
Heck us using tools is a fairly new adaptation when you look at how long life has been on this planet.

Tryin pretty hard here

Wow please share the definitive proof you have of evolution. I wasn't aware, this may change everything

First give me the definition of evidence you'll find acceptable, because there is preponderance of proof for evolution being an actual thing.

were single celled organisms*

*4.6 billion

Haha, this faggot. Check out bloat flys, they have thousands of generations every week and therefore were the origional proof.

Of course there's evidence all over the internet, you're obviously trolling

Hundreds and hundreds of studies over the last 150 years makes evolution a scientific theory. That means a huge amount of evidence supports it. Details may change over the years but it's true. That's more evidence than any sort of theology has come up with about the variation of species on the planet.

The fact that this was your response answers my question, but I'll play along.

Definitive proof which exists despite the fact that carbon dating is not possible for organisms older than 5000 years.

The primordial ooze was fully recreated in a lab. Look it up.

Which was why I responded like I did.
You can claim to be 100% right only when you decide not to accept evidence.
You're the one willfully ignoring all of the evidence under your nose.

computers have been around longer than that. ada lovelace is recognized as the "first computer programmer" and she's respected in philosophy because of her understanding of computer science and the "lovelace test" is about as useful as the "turing test". she lived from 1815-1852.

computers could not become more powerful until the 50s but that was just because they had the technology. even today, it's oddly simple. 0s and 1s are stored based on levels of charge; a 0 is less charge and a 1 is more charge. for some reason, it's actually easier to detect a lower charge than a higher charge. that's opportune because when it comes to code, most of it is 0s. 64-bit code is practically all 0s because there are NO values that are 6 pentillion needed in 99.999999% of all software.

smartphones probably became possible only because of miniaturization.

CPUs aren't as easy to make as pressing a record or burning a disc. an intel CPU takes seven years to manufacture and they have like 40 layers that take 10 billion dollar facilities to make.

if you sent a top of the line intel CPU back in time to the greatest engineers of the 1930s, even with 50,000 pages of white papers, how to code it, etc, they get nowhere with it. they'd never be able to build a motherboard for it that you can get for 300 bucks today.

Specific base elements forming organic bonds when exposed to energy and water.
We have a lot of those elements here, as well as water and a sun that provides us with new energy every day.

oh look this thread AGAIN

Bloat flys have thousands of generations every week, through the generations, scientists can selectively effect their evolution over that time, causing different effects in the next generation, often which the scientists selectively breed for.

Example being different color, size, wing spans, etc

If you care about truth even a little bit you will go google this shit, to anyone that has a basic education evolution is so obvious it hurts me to see someone deny it (maybe this isnt the case in your country idk).

When it comes to carbon dating, afaik there are several ways to do it, maybe some is only good up to 5000 years, but there are others that can be used to 50000 and 500000 years.
We have dated the universe to be 13.8 billion years old, so finding the age of something we can actually touch and look at should be a lot simpler.

just use google or remain ignorant the rest of your life, its your call.

>Seriously? Do people actually believe this garbage?

you mean that jesus is portrayed as caucasian instead of persian?

No that he even existed and was the first zombie

ITT

Op comes here, boasting to be a jesusfag attention whore, yet the people disagreeing are the one at fault?
There has been no "euphoric" posts yet, only people dealing in science and actual argumentation that isn't based on ridicule.

>What science? If people live on earth for like 100000000 years so why we got computers only 50 years ago and smartphones only 10 years ago?

jesus died 2000 years ago. yet we do not have hard any evidence he actually existed or that he performed miracles. all we have are stories written by men who have motivations to amass wealth and power.

But the bible is true, it says so in the bible.
Also someone post the napkin religion picture please.

It's not pentillion, it's quintillion. Your prefix is in the wrong language. Apart from that, nice post but it was bait

The real answer is we don't know. /And that's okay/. We're working on it. There's just no need to inject God and the Bible into every situation where science isn't quite there yet. These ideas do not have any explanatory power; they are philosophical skyhooks. They just add another layer of complexity unnecessarily.