Has anyone here ever lived in/visited Idaho? I live in Twin Falls and it makes me want to bathe in acid

Has anyone here ever lived in/visited Idaho? I live in Twin Falls and it makes me want to bathe in acid.

Well, well, well. You going to CSI or...?

Try going to the North its awesome up here

I actually may start going there this year. God damn I want to die

I live in Boise and I love it.

Idafaggot here, particularly Twinkie Flats. About the only good thing this shit hole city has is Dr. Nick Redbone. I stay for the giggles.

Idaho is God's country!

Boise's alright. Its where us in twin have to go to have any notion of fun. Unless your into hiking in a canyon, which as a fat piece of garbage I am not.

Oh and Sandwich Company is pretty dope. Having that fuck lunch because them fucking onion rings get me hot n' bothered.

Boise is just as fuckin' boring, plus construction every third of a mile prevents fast paced action on all fronts. Boise is a buzzkill for me, but, you DO have olive garden so there's that.

The real fun is equipping some balls and driving to SLC.

Maybe its just growing up here but after 19 years I have become so embarrassed to still live here. Idk if a lot of people feel such hatred for their hometown, but I swear it feels as if its a glue trap.

Great football, however!

Quite child

>watched all my friends go into tech courses
>half moved to Texas making 80k+
>stayed in Twin for easy, no experience jobs in agriculture
>Stuck in tractor 12 hours a day making 60k and will never get a raise
>feelsbadman.bat

My ex was from idaho.

Fuck idaho, I've been through it like 6 times.

Bro, you're in the heart of the Midwest...go outside and go hiking you stupid kid.

Not bad dough for Idaho though

Wtf are you talking about Midwest? Look at a map retard.

Take a trip up the panhandle along the Salmon River. You forget about cities.

Idaho Falls porting

>got bored of living in Twin
>moved to Boise
>go to truck school
>get class A CDL
>was paid 3k when I was hired at first truck company I applied for
>now making 85k a year
>hardly ever spend any of my paychecks
>cash is literally just stacking in my bank account
>never home at my cheap apartment though
Feels good man.

Some people just aren't that into nature you know? I went fishing/camping all the time as a kid but I can't stand that shit now.

Appreciation of a place like Idaho will be more if that person had not grown up there. Human Nature. I've lived in Meridian and Nampa in the past. I like it, except for lack of legal pot, and more and more Californians there jacking up prices of shit. Sizable chunk of mormons running the state will never allow it. You people that have lived here might not know how good you have it. Minimal dindu shenanigans. Low crime, shit the police in Boise have nothing else to do but look for drunk driving college kids. Sawtooth mountains. If you like biking, though, watch out for these tire-puncturing little fucking things. They're everywhere in Idaho.

forgot pic

We might have low crime but 1in4 people in twin is a meth head, and there are like 4 labs in my neighborhood alone.

I lived in Pocatello for 15 years before I joined the military, haven't been back much in the 16 years I've been serving, but I miss it and love the landscape there, except the mormons. Idaho has real people, not these fake bitches around the east coast and southern California

Well thanks for your service and all that.

I live in Jerome. Go jump off the bridge.

I'm so sorry

Californian here. You Idahoans bitching about how "boring" your state is need to neck yourselves. I live in the "exciting" bay area, and it's nothing but yuppies, numales, and a melange of various feral brown people. We're moving to Meridian next year (calm your tits - we're conservative as fuck) and you're welcome to take our place if Idaho is too boring for you. Dipshits...

I live in Boise. Weed everywhere and the place is great

Sorry about us fucking up your house prices. When you live somewhere where it costs $600k to buy a fucking shack, you tend not to quibble about cost on a $250k McMansion

is she from idaho?

Idaho Pizza is fucking great.

Top Selling Item sold by Walmart in Idaho stores for 2017:

My Little Pony Miniatures

But unlike California, these are gifts for girls, not grown men.

I'm guessing you voted for Trump and post on Sup Forums.
Yeah, might be moving to Boise myself for the same reasons though.

Its pretty good yeah. I really like flying pie in boise as well

Grew in middle school and high school surrounded by potheads in Boise.
I would literally tip off the police about you fucks all the time. "Ruined" so many lives because of it.
Had this one kid on the wrestling team who was on his way to get a full ride scholarship at a college in Iowa... His chances were fucking ruined when I found out he hung out with some of potheads I knew. Got the police on him and everything.

Anyone TFHS?

Wow a genuine faggot. Weed is like the best pastime around here and it keeps more people from doing meth which is a real problem.

Damn straight I voted Trump, but I just browse /pol, don't post there. When the wife and I visited Boise/Meridian, it felt like we were *home*, in the Real America. Think I saw like 2 'groids the whole time there.

I went there for a quarter and left because it sucks.

Envy

Yeah you'll like it here. This state is full of backward ass "real" Americans.

I also went to mvhs though so don't be too envious

Where at in Bay Area

Every morning when I wake up, I remind myself that you lefties have been living in a state of perpetual existential angst since Trump was elected. This warms my heart, and makes for a great start to my day!

twin falls girl

I went there too. Who are you?

Tri-Valley - aka the last bastion of trad bay area culture (at least until all the fucking yuppies started moving out here).

Isn't that where the spectrum kiddos and the dylan roofs go? No envy.

8 out of 10 girls in Idaho put out way too fucking easily.

Couldn't believe how fast I was able to hook up there.

Oh shut the fuck up I don't care about trump. I just hate this fallacy of "real america" we are all on this shitpile of a country he gets a turn at being king of the shitpile. Next time an even slightly liberal president gets elected the conservatives are just going to go back to screaming about Obama's birth certificate or some equally stupid bullshit.

What year did you go there?

You spent all your time in Boise, didn't you?

You really need to disable the webcam on your laptop, dawg - it was easy as fuck to hack (see pic).

What is the one place a girl never says she's from when she is in a bar? Idaho

Your a bit older than me I went there in 2013

I can't say shit. That was just funny.

Absolutely.... Idaho Falls.

You have more? She a Filipina?

Yeah and all the teen moms

Post falls

Jap

Yeah I went elk hunting near chalice not to long ago. It sucked but it's a pretty state

Got any more nudes?

it's Challis

That's the name

damn you serious? i'm from IF

post more of her!

My buddy got an elk up around there last year and gave me some steaks. It was the best fucking steak I've ever had

Man now I want some elk steaks. Shit's delicious.

Been there a few times actually, seemed pretty ok to me
I used to do some construction work in that shit hole jackpot, nevada

Twin falls i mean

From what I heard from the locals, for this year's hunting, the winter killed off a ton of them and few people got animals except the guided hunts off horseback. Also, I went with some relatives and they said they never saw so many people up there.

I don't understand how so many people get away with poaching during hunting season there, 9/10 people just drove up and down the roads on their quads trying to jump something to shoot.

Haha jackpot is so fucking depressing. There is this bus that goes from twin to there. Its just a bunch of old people gambling away their social security checks.

yea dude it is
I did some labor work down at cactus petes and thats all i saw.
I would walk down the street to get to our apartment and people would also be hitting me up asking if i sold H

That's fucking hilarious.

You know her? Any more?

That's shooped as shit, numbnutz

Kinda