I officially can not take this country anymore. im going to fucking throw up

I officially can not take this country anymore. im going to fucking throw up

This joke of a president is destroying this fucking country how dare he, HOW FUCKING DARE HE criticize and ban the transgender word from the community

This disgusting fascist swine should be resigned

The Trump Administration has banned the CDC from using these 7 words:

“vulnerable” “entitlement” “diversity” “transgender” “fetus” “evidence-based” “science-based.” Keep this in mind next time the Administration uses “free speech” as an excuse to defend Nazis.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/12/16/health/cdc-banned-words/index.html
pbs.org/newshour/politics/cdc-director-says-there-are-no-banned-words-at-the-agency
time.com/5068160/cdc-banned-words-transgender/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are about 24 hours out of the news cycle. The CDC has already said the story was fake and that the Administration does not set guidelines for CDC releases

Also, fuck off an die you mentally diseased faggot

Nice

>I'm so butthurt by Trump that I'll believe fake news if it makes him look bad.

Cool, peace out. Have fun in Venezuela, worked out for Mcafee.

Don't get it twisted OP. I feel ya but you're wrong here. The CDC are banned from using these words ONLY in any official document being prepared for next years budget.
So this only applies to documents about the next years budget, not the entirety of what they do. It's still really bad though and says a lot about the republican party.

>Go to Sup Forums.
>Start a shitty thread on /b.
>Whine about the candidate that Sup Forums openly supported with mey meys.
>Nice bait, faggot.

It might be a gambit to make the budget more evenhanded to everyone, instead of catering to pet protected classes.

You remind me of that hysterical bitch that was crying while making a video.

>"Somebody better fucking fix this right now! I'm going to throw up!"

He's not a fascist, stop using it.

You got participation trophies while growing up, didn't you? You'll learn one day how dumb you actually sound. It's rather entertaining.

I don't care much about that or whatever the far left cry about but if science itself gets attacked then i'll go grab my pitchfork and torch.

>He's not a fascist, stop using it.

cnn.com/2017/12/16/health/cdc-banned-words/index.html

pbs.org/newshour/politics/cdc-director-says-there-are-no-banned-words-at-the-agency

time.com/5068160/cdc-banned-words-transgender/

Wanna try again? You're going to learn to not trust CNN.

Go grab your shit then, I might be a lefty myself, but the people professing to be my peers have been subverting actual science for decades.
We gotta do something about this quackery they call science.

Nice copy pasta.

You just gotta do your research. Find sources that are constantly proven to be correct. Then you find real science.

But in follow-up reporting, The New York Times cited “a few” CDC officials who suggested the move was not meant as an outright ban, but rather, a technique to help secure Republican approval of the 2019 budget by eliminating certain words and phrases.

Thats even better

Fuck off cuck

I have, the problem lies with things that get repeated to the point of being social truths, in spite of having no actual scientific value at worst and dubious biased practices at best.
The 1/4 statistic for example, is based on deeming things that respondents didn't consider rape as rape, but only for women and completely omitting similar questions for men on the assumption that they don't experience rape, sexual assault or sexual harassment.
And don't even get me started on the origins of white privilege, if you go back far enough, you hit an opinion piece from a woman using the bigotry of low expectations to say poor minorities/wamen and blaming men.
It's not even a study, just an opinion piece. But it still managed to spawn studies that refer back ad nauseam without proving actual proof of their assertions.

without giving actual proof*

> the move was not meant as an outright ban, but rather, a technique to help secure Republican approval
You might want to read the article yourself, retardo faggot. Yes they are not directly banned. It still happened that the CDC is supposed to leave the phrase "science-based" out of their reviews to make sure republicucks are not triggered

The answer is simple "jump aginst Trump" Go find a nice tall building and jump off it!
no better way for u to protest.

This. Jump against Trump should be a thing. But instead of a building, maybe find a nice trumpcuck head and jump on it.

those words are all sociological concepts. there is no scientific purpose for them. "science-based" and "fact-based" are redundant in a scientific publication, they mean the same thing, and actually mean nothing; "science" means "thing known".

of course this is bullshit bait but only retards who haven't gone to college or those who got a retard degree like "sociology" can't distinguish loaded bullshit from science.

let the CDC only deliver dry, simple facts and numbers. let sociologists discuss how it's because people are (these terms).

Banned them in what context?

Financial reports, right. Budget stuff. So they use different words that don't scare congress as much. so they can get more money for shit republicans don't like.

Trump's "word ban" is actually to keep republicans from refusing to fund shit

Y'know what, that works too.

Try to mario jump me, then I can shoot you dead. Both jumps were suicide.

People are worried about Trumps position on Transgender issues? How about you cry about the things that matter, like trumps tax plan. Keep crying about pronouns while your taxes get raised and the savings passed onto the 1%. 60% of that 1% is also foreign investors. As a Democrat I want to kill myself too, only because of the sad state of my snowflake reactionary party

Git gud and leave the democrats, there are third parties who espouse actual liberal values and common sense.

You mean like "Global Warming"?

go live in mexico

> (OP)
>Cool, peace out. Have fun in Venezuela, worked out for Mcafee.
What happened with him

Among other things yes.
If global warming works like they claim it does, we're already fucked beyond any saving, so even though I see climate change around me, I hope their version isn't the case.

Trump is awesome

>tax hike for the poor because rich people have to pay less money
Except when you pay more in taxes the same % cut gives you a lot more money? And when you pay virtually nothing, there's nothing to cut?

Are you lying to people, or were you lied to? One's a lot worse than the other, both are ruining the entire world through political control.

Trump sucks, but I still prefer pneumonia over malignant cancer.

Well that and tax havens, which I consider cheating.

Trump is a treatment, not a disease. He's a primitive blunt tool, like bloodletting.

It might do some good, it will surely do some harm, and we don't really know why

But we can't sit here with poison in our veins and do nothing

KEK I SEE WAT YOU DID OP
KEEP UP THE GOOD WERK KEKEKEKEKEK

I agree, voting for Hillary would have been the option of killing the immune system to let the disease spread.

Im more independent nowadays. The alt left liberal faction from California is ruining the party. Unfortunately thats all the democrats see now. They seem to have forgot about the huge faction of blue collar midwest gun toting liberal democrats. I hope we can break away and start a labor party

Do you know why countries become tax havens? To steal our corporations and make more money by having htem at all and not taxing them 30% of their profits

If the US were a tax haven, poor people could have more of rich people's money. But "th-th-they make so m-m-much fucking c-capitalist scum" commies convince idiots that being rich is immoral and that, despite empirical real world data, fortunes become greater instead of being pissed away into the economy,

Taxes are actually one of hte reasons the american rich leave their money in banks instead of spending it... they're actually taxed on what they WITHDRAW FROM THEIR FUCKING BANK after a certain amount of money, so THE TAXES DESIGNED TO TAKE RICH PEOPLE'S MONEY MAKES SURE YOU DON'T EVER SEE IT

The system doesn't work in any sort of intuitive way. The taxes you experience aren't the kind of taxes that rich people experience.

I don't work for the cdc so I can still use those words.

You die from both.

100% this. It would literally be voting for a vial of poison.

b-b-but user m-muh forbes 500 :^(

the top 2% is a bunch of psychopaths!

what, my west coast/NY parents were probably in the 2%? shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

lol user i know you're joking but there are jobless welfare negroes in cali in the top 2% jsut because the shithole house they own and detest is worth so much money

You can, but the risk is higher with cancer.

You can always gtfo

They are banned from using them in a budget request, not entirely. It's odd, but not entirely what the news blew it up to be.

Not a big fan of Trump, but a lesser fan of fake news.

>catering to pet protected classes
I am still a little unsure why this changes anything, or how it impacts their budget request.

>you die from both
Pneumonia has a 5% mortality rate, you idiot.

UNTREATED pneumonia doesn't even kill you for sure, it has like a 3/5 mortality rate.

I know you think it's no big deal to be wrong about this, but you're wrong about so many little things and right now you're having a conversation about the most important thing to everyone: the POTUS

You've missed a lot of little things, and they add up to you being a retard

I think a bigger concern should be his desire to clear out and rebuild the FBI while it investigates so many around Trump.

I didn't say it was definitely, just that it might be what they intended.
I have literally no idea how the CDC is funded and how they use those fund.

Trump is a liberal disguised as a republican. He wants the budget to be perceived better by repubs, they get to vote on the budget too.

>liberal disguised as a republican
But he wants to remove liberalesk wording? Humm... I'm fairly unsure on that one, besides his tax plan is anything but liberal, along with most of his views...

The investigation lead by two people who are now confirmed to be hillary supporters that hasn't turned a single thing up in an entire year of investigation?

Yeah, I think the FBI is probably pretty corrupt and I'm glad he's trying to handle it. The "trump russia probe" is PERFECT evidence for it

There are strong indicators of the investigation team being heavily biased against trump, in spite of ostensibly being non-partisan.
I don't think he should put in people who are biased for him for sure, but getting unbiased investigation staff would be better for finding the truth.

Read the rest of the fucking post, you absolute mong.

>He wants the budget to be perceived better by repubs, they get to vote on the budget too

>hey, my dudes, don't say tranny or the republicans won't vote for your budget
>WHY IS HE SAYING BAD SHIT ABOUT TRANNIES HE MUST BE A REPUBLICUNT

I didn't mean it to corner you, user, more just wondered the literal words I posted - unsure what or how it makes a difference. Perhaps someone has some ideas there...

> hates science
> hates freedom of speech
> wants to kill healthcare
> taxes only for poor people

Agreed most of his views are Republican

I hope so, right now I just wish someone in control would champion common sense.

What's unliberal about his tax plan? If you say "poor people" I can confirm you are literally not thinking, and just listening to what people around you say.

Do you realize his tax cuts for the rich are bringing us in line with the leftist european hellholes that people like sanders purport ot be the best in the world?

Taxing the rich too much actually results in less money for the poor, google that shit. What's not liberal about letting individuals, rich or poor, keep more of what they earn?

>hasn't turned a single thing up in an entire year of investigation
Flynn for one thing, but perhaps that's just Hillary and Obama teaming up on him? .....

Also it is known that Russia interfered with the elections, so far it looks like there is some odd interaction that is worth looking at. Are you suggesting that LEO should not look at things that look odd during an investigation about the same topic?

Thank you, I thought I'd be alone in this thread...

> denial this strong
Flynn pleaded guilty. Manafort under house arrest, as he is a serious flight risk.
As a trumptard you are not bound by logic. But denying simple facts is kind of retard even for your very low standards.

It means they leave, or just keep their money in foreign banks where the taxes aren't insane. It means we don't see their money.

>flynn
Found to be doing what, exactly? I doubt you know, or you wouldn't bring it up.

And neither one of them were "found guilty" or even accused of actual russian collusion.

Flynn was lying.

Manafort did something UNRELATED TO THE CANDIDACY AND PRESIDENCY

Stop listening ot cnn and google to find out what actually happens, nigga

The problem is this tax cut doesnt make more money. Its basically a relief plan for the rich at middle and upper middle class expense. After all is said and done this new plan will increase the deficit by over another trillion dollars.

Friendly reminder, becoming transgender was YOUR CHOICE. Excuse me for not caring beyond the absolute minimum.

It has shown to have a long-term cost to the middle class, with a long-term savings for the farther upper class.

Feel free to use insults all you like, but you are not worth debating with slinging shit is your opening tactic.

> In before you call me a libtard to 'win' before knowing I am an independent and can't stand liberals.

>except it doesn't make more money, it actually cuts their taxes

So you literally can't read, and you've definitely never taken an econ class.

I'm done here. You are too stupid to reason with(this is empirical reality, not an assertion).

Hiya, Scandinavian hellhole dweller here(it's Denmark, so I consider it more of the nicer part of purgatory).
We actually did tax people less(beyond the social contract we've made of lifting the needs of childcare and medical cost collectively) in order to let people have a more fluent cash flow.
What is fucking us up now is the austerity measures put upon by the EU(Read Merkel).

No, you're just so one dimensional that you can't understand how lowering taxes gets you more money because you don't have google. You're not a libtard, you're a useful idiot.

Flynn was charged with much more than just lying to the FBI. He pleaded guilty on the least serious offence. That is a clear indicator that he gave up information of his superior ( guess who that is my slightly braindead friend). Before you spill your retarded trump shilling, read actual news, Fox does not count,

Thanks from America! It's nice to have someone like you report in when I say shit like that.

I'm so glad you're not in Sweden! Before I carried every day of my life, I wanted to visit scandinavia and japanavia very badly :C

god i love this man

Oh, so he was charged with shit and they let him plea down because the evidence wasn't consistent with the other charges? Sounds like court, yeah.

then why isn't trump impeached? they're just taking a while and being quiet about the thing they had to freak the fuck out over and scream about for an entire year because now... why again?

Sure the rich and poor keep more, meanwhile the middle class bears the burden. 86 million middle class families will be paying more.

So because I see his views and actions as not being in line with him being a liberal, that means I am one dimensional and that I don't have google?

Insults don't prove points, it may make people want to not discuss things with you, but it far from makes you right - aka 'winning'...

A former friend is passionate about WW3 and watching 'Trump stomp the planet so that he can rule' and argues incredibly, but it doesn't make him, or his views, right or good.

Who made it official?

Denmark is still pretty well off, I think a lot of our reticence towards sjw politics is Sweden buying into it wholesale.
We've had so many wars with those fuckers that no other two countries can compete. Tongue in cheek hate of the Swedes is almost a national sport here.
Heck our slur for Swede is Swede, we don't even add anymore to make it a pejorative.
Now if we could enact a Danexit, we'd be even better off, with sovereignty and control of our own funds.

Google strawman. You have a trump strawman. I'm not going to spoonfeed you this shit. You're one dimensional becasue you read shit like "actually this will give us more money because" and respond with

>HERF FUCKING DILT ACTUALLY THE TAX CUTS WILL BE TAX CUTS SO WE'LL GET LES SMONEY DUUUUUURRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFF

How about you google it instead of using your feeble high school educated mind to "logic" how economics works?

>why isn't trump impeached
- Different user here, but...
It could be one of Trumps sons (or in-law) as well, as far as I know we don't know who the higher-up is exactly.

Besides, impeachment doesn't have to do with criminal act always, nor does it force him to leave office.

If they want to get Trump out of office they would hit him with criminal charges that stick so that he's in jail, anything short of that is a slap on the wrist. Just putting that information out there as this 'impeachment' topic is highly misunderstood in how it impacts a President.

It's so true that sweden was a perfect model for "what not to do." It's a shame they had to become second only to a wartorn african hellhole in rape to do it.

Being an ignorant American, I actually had no idea you guys had a history of warring! I knew europe did generally, but nothing specific like that.

I really regret our lack of focus on european history!

Did you see that leak of their crime statistics? I'm so sorry for the people who live there.

I can't wait for the EU to fall over this shit.

>swede is a pejorative for swede
Sounds like what the American left think Trump supporters mean when we say "Mexican"

Oh and I forgot to mention that we also carry the cost of education collectively in my first post.
so childcare, school and medicine is tax payed here and worked great for us for ages until we had a prime minister who added enough bureaucracy to fuck it half to death but still slightly functioning, followed by austerity measures that fucked our wellfare state into a virtual coma.

First, I didn't read only that stuff.
Second, I didn't respond saying that, at all - so you are putting words in my mouth (like a big 4th grader does).
Third, loving the insults, little boys always use them to show how strong, tough and smart they are.

Don't worry Billy, the 5th grade will be great for you.

Rip thread

How's your retirement age? Sweden recently increased it over their migrant hordes eating all the welfare

Means nothing, Hillary framed him.

You realize that people read these conversations, right? And draw conclusions based on how retarded each side is? And that I'm not so stupid that you can "gaslight" me?

Not all of Sup Forums supported him, just you hopeless alt-right "cuck" loving crazy fucking nutjob douchebags.

Go back to /pol you fucking twats.

>haha you insulted me you little baby
Go fuck yourself, user, this isn't your hugbox. We tell stupid pieces of garbage what they are, and it's not because our arguments are weak.

Feel free to leave, no one is stopping you.

Bye!

>you can "gaslight" me
Dear me, I should not have called you out on using low-class insults. In the adult world, childish insults are the standard and must be upheld in regard to form a productive and well rounded culture of interaction.

I hope you can forgive me for not respecting your childish antics, it was unfair of me....

framed him to have gay sex, only in your delusional little mind..

>HURR Sup Forums IS A PROGRESSIVE WEBSITE

No, dude, I've never been to Sup Forums once; I go to /jp/, /k/ /d/ /gif/ and Sup Forums and every single one was full of trump memes because

HE'S OUR GUY

Tell em, nobody cares about insults, if you make someone look stupid, who cares. WINNING is what matters, even if it's ONLY through insults! MAGA

>I actually had no idea you guys had a history of warring!
We still hold the record for most wars held between two specific nations, heck we even freed Norway from our country in order to thumb our nose at the Swedes after backing the wrong horse(Napoleon) in a war. England got our navy and Sweden got nothing, because Norway had become a free sovereign nation.
>Sounds like what the American left think Trump supporters mean when we say "Mexican"
Hah, yeah, except in our case it's at least partially true from a cheeky perspective, it's a sort of frenemy dynamic.
Oh as far as I remember we just raised it from 65 to 67 I think.