What would you do with 70k cash, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S2y3zXWXPO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably not brag about it on Sup Forums

Uuuuuuuuuuuuh.... Save it for later.

Undo the physical damage from my abusive childhood

Hookers and cocaine

Paying the complete internet bill for a single month (thanks internet neutrality repeal).

Move into an apartment with my girl

Save it.

Already have 70k in savings.

This

Get a degree in engineering
Make that much every year

Can you deposit the cash?

buy more dollars

Top kek

Buy a Microsoft Hololens and be content for life, p.s. you should buy me one too

I would do too much Good with it that's why it will never happen to me.

I'd probably buy a new bicycle and maybe some cheese.

I'd make a music video. youtu.be/S2y3zXWXPO0

But I am glad you have that kind of money OP good luck with life.

Give half to parents. Spend the rest on bitcoin and weed

Buy somebodys home who will stay in for a long time.
something where you can get a 500 USD rent
500*12*12= 72000

would be a good starting for reinveststrategy

Nerf pegboard display for my totally not a 28 year old virgin slamcave maybe some papa John's too

Damn son. You're right

hey op answer the question, is it your money or are you just counting someone else's money? if it's your money can you legally deposit it?

pay off my student and cc debt then put the rest (50k) in an index fund for a few years to mature and put a nice down payment on a house

Whats the point of having all those nerf guns? I mean i like em too but i wouldn't find any use in that amount

buy Nuke perpetual license, pay for personalized training, develop a portfolio, triple that amount in one year from now.

what're you a saudi prince?

>forex trading
>turn it into over 200k
>forex again
>turn it into 500k
>forex again you fuckin cunt

Bitcoin for a month and double it.

Buy stock in Alphabet, Apple, and Amazon.

Pay a bunch of niggers to fuck my wife.

I nerf battle with the brahs in an abandoned warehouse
Sometimes I want a weird gimmick gun like the splitfire sometimes I want to rape face and bring a real blaster.

Put $5,500 into a Roth IRA, then invest the rest into a sensible combination of ETFs and government-backed bonds.

That sounds fun and all but why not do paint ball or airsoft?

Wipe ur ass with it.

Enjoy your paper cuts

Idk nerfs more chill
Smoke a bowl shoot ur brahs no homo

I would give it to you op

I would wire 800 dollars of it to this user so my plane ticket to see brother doesn't put me under for the month. Lmao in exchange for whatever I'll sell pics of my butthole for 50 bucks

Just a heads up

give the cash
t0 me

I'd buy a metric ton of bananas, a gorilla suit, and a tie.

Can I use your cash for timestamps?
Can get wins from alot of bitches

pay your mum to fuck you op

Snort some cocaine and fuck barely legal hookers

Pay for school

50k on 100acres 20k to build my shack

Seriously? Ok I'll take the bait.
I'm not going to post a whole breakdown here but I'll give you the basics.
>Put 10-15% in diversified investments.
>Purchase a decent functional car for transportation.
>Buy some mid range computers and electronics to do some freelance work.
>Pick up some decent looking clothes across a few geners for blending in.
>Fill my pantry and pay up my rent and expenses for a few months, so I an have a head start.
>Fund a few user operations in my area.
Whatever is left would go to Optical, Dental and Medical expenses.

Yup iv been playing the lotto for 20 years now and haven't won shit.

send it to me paypal.me/Caleb216 I will do very good things.

bunch of hookers and cocaine

Move to the US. Tina Guo cello and bow, decorate the apartment, have a hunk of a bf. Got about 20-40 k left, use that on rent and food. Go job hunting in the meanwhile.

Pay off the remainder of my grandmothers medical bills then use the rest to get her a proper caretaker

i'd fuck your mother
>again

Probably get audited

Go deposit it for your boss like you're expected to user.

My daughter wants to go to Ecuador with her high school spanish club next year. She has to come up with $4000 for the trip. It's super important to me because I couldn't afford to go with my foreign language clubs in high school, even though I helped fundraise for them all four years. Anyway, I'm a lawyer and am supposed to get a $5,000 bonus in january for my share of the legal fees from a criminal defense client that we have a bond assignment on. Well, the dickhead criminal is trying to fire my firm and revoke his bond assignment because we won't massage his alibi as much as he wants us to. I was counting on that bonus in order to be superdad for my daughter next month. Now, I won't have anything to help her with.

She'll probably still be able to go, because she's going back to her job at McDonald's for the next year to earn the money. I'm just sick and angry that I couldn't do it for her. She worked at McD's before and he grades started slipping because they made her close every night and she wasn't getting enough sleep.

anyway, blah blah whine bitch, literally first world problems, I know. But I found this thread just after I found out that I'm not going to get my bonus this year and I feel like shit over it.

>buy one or two properties to rent them
>10-20% into stocks

Nothing. Put in some drawer maybe, or just waste it. Don't really care about money as long as my bills are paid.

1.Fund my first video game
2.Make money off it
3.Payback user 100k

i would invest all of it bitcoin.

Buy bitcoin

Charlie?

I have almost exactly 70k usd in savings. So if I had another 70k I guess just save it until my financial planner helps me put it somewhere.

Go to bed Jordan.

kill myself

Buy a shit load of guitars, pedals, and amps

Drink my self to death. The only thing keeping my alcoholism to a "safe" level is my limited budget.
I'd probably blow through that 70k on scotch within 8-9 weeks.

This is why you don't have 70k in cash or even 10k in cash right now

dude, at least use the 70k to buy a huge life insurance policy first.

Two chicks at the same time.

start generating compound interest

use 10k for fun, dont touch the rest

Buy Lego and then pay for college for a while

Buy a used car, and some clothes.

Thats it?

thats cause its all in bitcoin niggr

Yep.

what is forex trading

foreign exchange trading. presumably through arbitrage. Requires massive amounts of money to do correctly, and access to global currency markets. dude is talking out of his ass.

Go to college

Eat it and die a slow, painful death.

Argentinean here
I would use 1000 just to buy a house and keep the rest for maintain me

Also poorfag here, I'm trying to be a medic but is really hard without money
I has to drop my career in the middle of the year because no money but the next year will try again

since im in eastern europe id probably buy a house and a bmw, the rest 60k idk

i have 200k and havent known what to do with it since 2015

Give it to me

Get more vidya. Maybe some nice shoes too?

I'm a courier, so I'd by a new delivery vehicle, like a Transit Connect, and bank the rest.

Lies! Lies! You can't "close" if you are still in school. My family owns 3 McDonald's. We hire students all the time. The latest they can work is 9pm.
What a liar! If not.. Tell me the McDonald's store number and I will report them to headquarters. And you can sue for labor law violations.

What if I'm too dumb?

No, it's from selling cocaine

How do you turn cash directly into bitcoin without depositing it?

It's totally legit... totally

Do it up

>G U C C I
>G
>U
>C
>C
>I

you cant

take my kids on holiday ,sorry boring for you but important for me.

Open a used American-manufacture muscle car dealership.

Thats why you atheist disney child haha

Get out of debt, maybe put a down payment on a house?

Keep up. Sell mushrooms. Its great business.

Tfw blooming.

Moved state lines for work recently and I'm staying with my dad until I get on my feet. New hires at work don't get 40-50 hrs a week and it can take awhile to get there. If I got 40-50 hours a week, I would be making more than him. We don't get along. I try to stay out of his way but he comes looking for fights and it ends in a lot of screaming matches. It's fucking expensive to live up here so with 70k I would move my ass out and live with some comfort until I become full time.