I started smoking a month ago and my parents are getting suspicious about my cough, what do I do?

I started smoking a month ago and my parents are getting suspicious about my cough, what do I do?

go back to class, your grades are slipping

just tell them you've finally developed AIDS and you have a few months to live. they won't touch you.

a month and you developed a cough? you weakling user

What a pussy. Took me 8 years to develop this mucous producing, morning greeting, life worsening shit.

Smoking eases anxiety and calms the nerves, but the long term health risk possibilities are making me quit. This cough being the main problem before cancer tries to kick in

This.

Biology fag here. Unless your smoking well over 100 a day, your cough originates somewhere other than the smoking. Also starting smokign was a retarded idea, I'm a smoker myself. It cripples me financially and I don't have the will power to stop myself. Good luck fighting a lifelong addiction that you may never get over.

switch to snus.

First thing you could do is stop being full of shit, you don't develop a smokers cough that fast.

I remember being 12....

cigarettes are for pussy faggots, smoke meth or heroin instead

What do you smoke?
>Inb4 virgin cigarettes

Snus is the shit

stop smoking wtf

that was the ricin cigarette i gave you. goodbye lydia.

malboro reds (russian kind) and belmonts. I am a virgin so it doesn't matter what kind of cigarettes I smoke I'm still a fag

Idk maybe I'm a weakling, I'm a skinny 17 year old virgin so maybe that contributes to it...

Smoke cigars, better for you and better taste.

Lol, I'm actually skipping class rn and my grades are slipping

bye

or I could actually get AIDS and then they'll stop talking shit, but I have to get laid to do that and that's a difficult task for me

don't 404 me pls I'm a year away from using this (((((((adult))))))) website

Same here. Cigarets and weed daily for years. The amount of mucus is fucking crazy. I've been trying to cut for a few weeks now and the amount of dark/brown shit coming up is terrible. Pain is so terrible when it comes up so I figured it's kinda 50/50 will I survive for the next 5 years

You dude are doing shitty job.
You start coughing in the beginning when you start. Then it takes decades to develop the scary cough.

It’s past your bedtime faggot, go to sleep

Simple, any smoker woul tell you to stop when can easily do it. But if you really like to smoke and kill ys slowly, just tell em you re a smoker now, secrets destroy relationships and if you decide to reallybe a smoker, grow some balls and confess.

who goes to sleep at 1pm, faggot?

Thanks for giving actual advice, I'm probably just gonna finish the 3 packs I have right now and quit

take a drag and blow it in their face ya faggoooot

underage and b&, bye

that wont work

quitting smoking was the easiest addiction to break. try quitting heroin, benzos or alcohol you weak minded fuck.

9 year old detected