Ronaldo gets to play with the best winger in the world, the most consistent midfielder in the world...

>Ronaldo gets to play with the best winger in the world, the most consistent midfielder in the world, the keeper with the most heart in the world, the biggest up-and-comer in the world, and an inexposable manager

>Messi gets to play with a 40 year old midfield, a nonexistant back line, a serial bitist, a keeper who probably doesn't have 20/20 vision, a monkey who is not even eligible to play, and a manager who does not even have a job anymore and is just there to remove lint from his sweater-vests

so Barcelona will lose and we'll blame Messi again. This shit is getting old.

get over it barca's team was miles better than real's in early 10's

Why do people make every excuse in the book for Messi but shit on Ronaldo over the slightest shit?

Because Ronaldo's always had it easy at Real. He only ever has to play one role while his team is always stacked, so when he fucks up its embaressing because he's being carried by the team and only has to pull the trigger which he's done well but then the ego runs off.

Messi always has to bail the team out, put up with shit management & shit signings, forcing him to fulfill 2 or 3 roles every match.

started watching football this season la?

jesus christ

It's not early 10s anymore

thanks for the astute observation captain obvious

>Because Ronaldo's always had it easy at Real

u fkn wot? He literally kept RMA afloat by himself during Barca's most dominant run. NOW he has a great team behind him

It's true and you're delusional if you dont believe this. That being said, Messi has been below par in the CL knockouts this season and has looked awful in the second half of the season

MSN > BBC no matter how you look at it, they are all just having a shit season. Barca made some incredibly mediocre signings in the summer, traded away their best goal keeper, and a manager who's only real job was to "not change things too much"

Thats just the reality of the situation, and pretty much anyone who really understood soccer saw this comming. Their real success came from producing homegrown GOAT's. they have failed to replicate that with failure after failure. Bojan, dos santos, defuleofu, cristian tello, munir. Good players, but mediocre in terms of what barca needs.

Real madrid on the other hand has made genuinely smart signings giving them alot of depth. Also got insanely lucky because apparently zidane must be some kind of genius with the results he's been getting.

it's honestly just the end of an era, or maybe just a bad year. But barca's reign is clearly comming to an end, whether now or in a season or 2

messi's only role has been always the same since 09, he plays right winger but aside of getting the ball wide at the right (not even that nowadays) he never tracks back or helps in any signifcant way without the ball, even suarez press like a madman.
that period when messi was injured and neymar stepped up it's the best barcelona in the last 5 years, sergi roberto played like an actual winger

>CL knockouts this season
>this season

You mean in the last 6 seasons with the exception of the treble season. 1 of 6 is just terrible.

There is so much wrong with this i don't even know where to start

I realize this is bait but still.
>M-Missi isn't shit. I-I-It's his team that makes him invisible...y-yeah

if barcelona stopped trying to shoehorn messi (that fucking 3-4-1-2 earlier this season) in the team and get an actual right winger they would be more consistent. He's been a primary reason for rakitic and S.Roberto lookig like shit.

T H I S

Messi to Madrid when?

>Implying one team could contain Ronaldo and Messi's combined autism

>has always

he didn't start playing for Barca last year la

>messi's only role has been always the same since 09, he plays right winger but aside of getting the ball wide at the right

no. he's changed position like 3 times since then.

he played as the central striker/false nine for a few seasons, then went back to right-wing when suarez signed and has been moved to attacking midfield this season

>awful in the second half
Wtf are you on about? He saved Barca in the Copa del Ray with those two free kicks and has scored more goals for them in the league than anyone else, including multiple game winners and has at times been involved in all Goals like against Sociedad

Ronaldo has had it easy. Stacked teams all his life ready to bail him out every moment he doesn't do anything. He should be giving all his awards to Di Maria, Bale, Ramos, and even Benzema who carried him to the '14 final . Can you believe how incredibly lucky this guy is? An 18 year old scored to get him past Poland and the guy who scored to give Ronaldo the Euro was born in Guinea-Bissau Africa

different position, same role

A FUCKING LEAF

In fairness Poortuga wouldn't have made it out of the group without ronaldo

You mean without the shitty tournament structure

>forgetting that Messi had the best midfield duo of all time in Xavi and Iniesta and GOAT backline Pique, Puyol , Alba and Alves most of his career

You have to be over 18 to post

I've only recently started getting into football - usually in the past ive only watched World Cups. I'm looking forward to watching tomorrow's game, but I haven't decided who to support. Can Sup Forums convince me to side with Barca or Real?

>the keeper with the most heart in the world

Messi is better than PK7, but only this season Barcelona has a ton of shitters, back when Xavi, Busquets and Iniesta were at top level they had the best team of the world player by player, excluding maybe 3 (gk, lb and aml)

>farca
>not stacked

What did the ameridumb mean by this?

It's not 2015, Heinrich Abdul

You started watching football 2 years ago user?
Messi was literally apart of the most stacked football team in history for about 5 years straight. Madrid couldnt even keep a consistent manager or line up throughout and yet Ronaldo was always BAILING THEM OUT. The fuck are there soo many kids on this board nowadays, jesus christ

There's a reason why people call messi a system baby you know