How the fuck do average people afford drugs? That shit is expensive

How the fuck do average people afford drugs? That shit is expensive.

And petty theft and selling your furniture is a fucking meme. so you'll be able to buy drugs. You'll need ten drawers.

So how the fuck do those pisspoor retards from the ghetto do drugs all the time?

You see how they live? Their money isn't going to cleaning products, it's going to drugs. And it's bad drugs too, I once got high with this broke weirdo and the weed made my throat hoarse and gave me a headache

Shitty alternatives, like krokodil. Sacrificing all funds for pot, begging, doing shameful acts, literally devoting all time to drugs.

My life

Are you retarded? Most people have a job, drugs are not that expensive when you know the right people.
Niggers can afford drugs because they sell drugs.

This. They devote their whole life to drugs. You try to talk to them about the weather and they somehow start telling a shitty story about their latest acid trip.

>Are you retarded?

Yes? Acid pop for $15 a tab? Fiver for $60? Get the fuck out of here. I said average people, not people with decent wages. Average people survive on bare or above bare minimum, and I still have no idea how they can afford drugs, and live without food, water, and non leaking roof over their head.

>Average people survive on bare or above bare minimum
average people =/= minorities, stop projecting your shittiness onto everyone else

Come on guy you're being too critical, that's not how average people live at all

>Average people survive on bare or above bare minimum,
learn what average means you fucking tard, you're talking about about bums not the average guy.

Average people aren't copping 5 tabs of acid. They're getting weed, booze, maybe pills. The below average people are getting crack and heroin.

Um...the average salary is the US is $50k/yr not minimum wage fagot

Stealing from family

$15 acid tabs and $60 fivers? I've been paying about 1/3rd of those retarded prices since the mid 90s. I'm assuming you're under 14, right?

>those pisspoor retards from the ghetto
b/c they're living with relatives - such as their grandma or their great-aunt - and she gets SSI and maybe SSDI (the "D" stands for Disability) and EBT/foodstamps and probably other welfare.
So shitheads and gangbangers pay exactly 0 towards rent/mortgage and utilities and food every month.
And then they steal cash from grandma's/aunt's purse on the first of every month, and she's too senile to notice it's missing.

Tell me more about how you failed 8th grade pre-algebra.

i get vials of 150 hits for $300 usd

No, over 30.

Average salary here in Romania is $300.

Depending on the drugs pretty easily user you only get out of life what you put in
>work hard play hard
Also you need to factor in the use of said drug.
I used cocaine twice a month and weed the same.
I buy in bulk and spread over certain time periods.
>drugs take self control

>get friend price
>middleman a few junkies

I make a tiny profit or break even.

Lol average guy in Romania is poorer than our people on benefits no doubt. That's the reason you're looking for. I'd say move out but I live in the EU and you guys are driving the wages down

Yeah totally, it's all the fucking hipsters and kids that want the '' trip'' that pay the premium.
Honestly take me back to late 80's and fucking leave me there.

It’s still one of the cheapest possible forms of entertainment.

Don't compare us Romanians to that immigrant Tzigani scum.

Drugs are for rich people.

Drugs are piss cheap, save for coke and prescription opiods
Cheaper than food

What is
>book
>pencil and paper
>movies
>TV shows

All of those are much cheaper then drugs and will offer hours of entertainment

Actually the scum you are referring to, I know and I despise them almost as much as you do (I have bulgarian/Ukrainian/Romanian friends who told me how much love they get in the east, no wonder they come here). What I am saying is you guys work hard for nothing because it's a lot for you back home, so it drives down wages for everyone to stay competitive