So this happened tonight

So this happened tonight...

I think they noticed me staring at them and then left the bar together.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amdg0g1E3bY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what are you doing ? Hold your phone sideways you maniac !

Why is that woman talking to an empty chair?

Not gonna lie, didn't even see the nigger until I turned my head.

Just because looks like she's lane alone doesn't mean there isn't someone there.

There's nothing wrong with inter dimensional couples

Ha Bongbro, please tell more.

>I think they noticed me staring at them

They are a nice pair of titties, though.

Plz take picture of all the spaghetti that you spilled attempting this creep shot

Are you a bartender? If not, you should have confronted them, and if you were a true alpha you would have jacked that slut. Not saying I would be able to, but I would at least confront them, especially since im tipsy right now lol. Would fight 10/10.

I knew Lauren Southern was a coal burner

implying it wasn't just time for them to fuck

Good to see Howard Jones again

look at her hair and body position, she just want to fuck and waiting for some cock

why would you go to a bar thats servers niggers and women?

I can't wait for the day of rope

KEK

Kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=amdg0g1E3bY

lol

I know her and texted this to her. They are dating and will not take well to you posting their image online. I just got back from her house too.

Who fucking cares? Only 10% of U.S adults marry interracially, and of that 10% only 10% is a black and white combination.

It's a tiny, tiny minority.

why did you make this post

Nigga pullin off that sleeveless game. You know any white bois that can pull that kind of move and get the prime sloot action too?

Nigga got his dope hat on backwards. This bitch can't help herself. Nigga ain't following beta bitch cracka rules, he got his coffee next to him in a bar.

Dude just does what he wants, don't follow no white man rules and look at this pristine hoe, she all up n ready for that cultural enrichment.

Shiit whiteboi best learn somethn from dis boss ass nigga

seriously go ask your old man about women and bars. unaccompanied women weren't allowed in bars up until the early 70s.

women and niggers ruin everything.

metal is so memey
jesus christ was it always like this?

Looks like OP is the bartender from the angle.

She doesn't have an ass.

Some fat-titted blonde broad gets ready for BBC while true Aryan sits across the pub alone snapping pics with his phone.

This is Sup Forums: The Thread.

10% marry interracial... but the numbers on how many fuck interracial before they marry some sucker is getting astronomical. It'll be 85-90% soon. Fucking disgusting.

Tired of having to always go for young girls because most of the ones my age have already fucked niggers. The numbers just aren't there.

the jews did this

Then what is that a picture of?

A girl horribly arcing her back to make it look like she's got an ass

this bitch bout to pay coal burner toll

dem tigg o bitties

>1464504410001.jpg
Reminder that this thread is just part of the "postling BM/WF images on Sup Forums" campaign.

>Bongland

She's headless meat in a dumpster behind the bar right now.

now she fucks him. later she will find provider :^)

>blondes
Always sluts.

bitch bout to get blacked

So you weren't alpha enough to go up to her and instead you just recorded her.

Race aside, all women really want are well groomed, CONFIDENT men. It helps if you have style too, adds to the whole package.

Only 1 post by OP. another bullshit thread.

The sad thing is you are completely correct

>taking creepshots at a dive bar
that's real fucking sad bro

What did your girl think abou it?

Little did Sup Forums know poor OP was a paranoid schizophrenic and he has been photographing and harassing empty chairs in an abandoned bar

We are all nothing but part of his illusory masterpiece

Eddie was a proto-meme. Metal was a pioneering influence in modern memetics. Bleeding edge stuff.

Dude, it's metalCORE. Not precisely "metal"

>can't even poor a beer properly
>people expect her to be able to run a country

>Flag

didn't expect any less from you britcucks

>2016
>presidents actually in charge of running anything except propaganda

Look at that incredible eye contact despite her showing that much cleavage. This African gentlemen has class.

I'm not saying pull the fire alarm but stop taking pictures.

W
H
I
T
E

W
O
M
E
N

op are you in NY or CT by any chance?

niggers just need to be exterminated imo. im sick of this shit

how do you plan on explaining your taking this photo when you hand it over to the police as evidence after her impending rape and murder?

are you going to hone up to your taking creep shots?