The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

i agree
but as long as a loyal girl i like likes me back, i don't care

Nice essay

And the epitome of stupidity and stagnation

>I finally wrote on Sup Forums about my negro brethren
>yay that'll stop racism

ty dicklet wh*Te bois

Niggerfaggot loves him some black dick

These threads are made by people who want to hurt race relations. Probably by someone from Sup Forums

I just want wh*Te bois to learn their place

And so are Andy Sixx´s LOGS

And about the same color as well. Therefore loggin in

keep on hating life and blaming race for your problems.
fucking neet
get a life dude

whatever helps you compensate with having a 1/2 inch dick wh*Te boi

Sage goes in all fields

>penultimate symbol
And what is the ultimate symbol?

okay

matthew mcconaughey

Women love a display of man's prowess and ingenuity in the form of providing a mud and grass hut in which to rear her young.

SAGE

delet this right now

Alpha race

White people can do all that and not live in prison

you sound pretty gay OP. you should embrace it

I would think that the men who enslaved these savages and treated them like farm animals for 500 years would get the nod for most masculine. Not very manly to be enslaved and then become enslaved to handouts.

>The BLACK penis is largest of all the races.

explain this then

Wait till it encounters with militias with guns, that chimp will be 100% dead.

Russians at the Internet Research Agency.