How's your gf?

How's your gf?

ask your mum

Explain this meme to me
Why has this Indian couple gained so much attention on Sup Forums, /his/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums?

Can't believe how badly Sup Forums autists sperged out over that couple

Getting second hand embarrassment for using the same site as them

shes not pretty but shes very nice and sweet person

autists get bored easily

Incredibly depressed, like always.

It's a good pair.

mad white boys think a south indian dude can't get a 7/10+.

weird thing is that i see it all the time here, especially since tamils tend to be more hood and hard than other indians.

something things just happen without a reason

is he consider nigger?

Sup Forums consists of imbeciles and should be deleted

because it's first time we see a interracial mariage. never happened before. what next? men having sex with each other?

For a south Indian he's not that bad

That's not saying much but still

alri rasheed

I never had one, still doesn't make me hate the indian guy for "betraying his race", like most racists here seem to.

I know a guy who's just as dark as this man, has the same facial structure, and is out of shape/chubby too. He looks like a shorter version of this guy, basically.

His girlfriend has fair skin and is a 7/10. Not extremely good looking, but for him, a big catch for sure.

Everyone I know is quite baffled about it. No one understands how he could score like that.

butthurt sexless autists getting confused that you dont have to be a 10/10 chad to get a girlfriend like /r9k/ told them

Methinks some salty swede got cucked

Confidence and her trying to be progressive I'm guessing

>Everyone I know is quite baffled about it. No one understands how he could score like that.
Do you all huddle round at dinner and talk about the conquests of some fellow pajeet living in the west you don't even know?

Worse desu Serbro

They fear the meteoric rise of the Indian man.

I was talking about the guy I know irl.

People here don't talk/think about race. A fair girl dating a dark guy is not considered taboo. Most normies don't even know about the whole dravidian/north indian thing. It's known that south indians are usually darker, but no one goes that deep into race and genetics.

this nigga is muscular and manly, not even comparable to that fat nigger in OP

>A fair girl dating a dark guy is not considered taboo
Not taboo, but it's certainly considered odd. Most fair-skinned Indians do wonder if he has a thick wallet or a thick dong.
Stop trying to downplay your compatriots' racial biases. Everyone knows how well Fair and Lovely sells in your country.

>5/5

LMAO he is not fat

That's because they're more black while Indian men are aryan and beta

yes he is

>7/10

In some shots she looks weird but she is admittedly kinda qt desu

she is fugly. Just look at the photos where you can clearly see her whole face. She looks like someone tried to make a cute face in skyrim and shift every setting a little bit off

but she is cute

hmm

Kind of right. After going through her insta, I changed my mind and I'd she's average in some and better looking in others pics.
Definitely a bit plain. Around the 5/6 range but I wouldn't call her ugly desu.

>A fair girl dating a dark guy is not considered taboo.
but wouldn't be part of a different caste make it a taboo? or people don't care about castes anymore?

We have a different standards here so probably I over exaggerating her ugliness

Well desu on my part, I live in a town filled with mostly fat, lower class trash so my judgement might be skewed.

I understand, how would you rate pic related?

Me holding the camera.

nice nose lul

6/10 At least she can pretend she is jewish
8/10 cute childish face

What's a gf?

the guy is right tho. Her nose is fucked up