Say something appropriate about the chosen one nation on earth. No asians allowed to post here

Say something appropriate about the chosen one nation on earth. No asians allowed to post here.

Other urls found in this thread:

jcpa.org/casualties-gaza-war/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean Palestine?

I don't recognize Israel, there is only Syria.

Israel didn't exist until after WW2 when a bunch of Western Jews decided to make it. It's all stolen land.

Die, Zionist scum.

I swear i clicked into Sup Forums and not Sup Forums

I don't really have a problem with Jews, but I fucking hate israelis

return it to the rightful owners, the ottomans.

Fine with me, just get the filthy, money grubbing, small-dicked Jews out of there.

Over 9000% better than nigersianian

And I am Asian, and you are my little puppy

I dont get the picture. Explain

Lol that ain't the dutch flag m8

See, even TRUE Jews know to hate Isra'el

Israel has my support. The arab nations are not interested in peace, they only want to wipe out Jews.

You get propagandized about Israel and how the world views jews, more than any other nation in the world.
You're being taken for a ride and it's by your own government.
Was that appropriate enough?

do you ever wonder why literally the whole rest of the world hates you?

Why is that? Jews want to wipeout christianity. Christians want to wipeout Islam. Islam wants to wipeout jews.

Every Jew should be killed.

Those are Arabs yelling at each other.
It's an insult.

>Islam wants to wipeout jews.

Gee, isn't it a bit more like Israel was not welcome to set up their little European enclave in the middle east? It's like a transplanted organ being rejected by the host body.

How long will Israel last once the US no longer goes along for the ride?

I hope Jerusalem gets nuked

You think Israel is interested in peace when the violate international law, illegally expand settlements into Palestine, kill thousands of innocents civilians etc? Fuck Israel and anyone that support that terrorist state.

no asians
>Israelis are asian

THIS. Really, if most of the fucking world hates you, maybe it's not that you're chosen, it's that you suck. Hitler got some things right.

this

get out of our banks and media you fokin kike

I am here speaking from a top secret jewish facility below surface. We are in contact with the israel prime minister and his staff aswell as IDF and members of Matkal guarding our facility aswell as israels top computer scientists, you would say hacker. But trust me i ensure you that we do our best on a daily basis to spare mankind from the apocalypse. I cant go further into details but we do keep humanity alive. Its got something to do with a force not from this world.

Try living in reality and don't swallow the prevailing anti-Israel propaganda.
Israel does more than any other military in the world to avoid civilian deaths.

Israel has twice offered extremely generous settlements involving creating a Palestinian state and offering a huge payoff. Both times, the Palestinians either refused or ignored the offers and responded with increased levels of violence.
The only reason Palestinians do not have their own state is because their leaders and the arab nations surrounding Israel do not want one.

Larp much

>Try living in reality and don't swallow the prevailing anti-Israel propaganda. Israel does more than any other military in the world to avoid civilian deaths.

Fuck off JDIF. Israel killed nearly 80 percent civilians in the Gaza conflict in 2014. And there's no justifying the expansion of illegal settlements into Palestine and the apartheid state that has been created. You can keep trying to spread zionist bullshit but people aren't buying it anymore.

do jews actually beleive in the bible? or they just pretend

Technically Kikes are sandniggers too. Discuss.

80% is a lie. jcpa.org/casualties-gaza-war/
Civilians always die in wars. Similar levels of civilians died in the 2014 conflict as any other modern conflict.
Apartheid state? Absolute bullshit and another typical anti-Israel talking point without any justification.
Why did Palestinians twice reject offers from Israel that would not only give them back land taken in 1967 but actually expand Palestinian borders beyond that and allow them to set up their own state? The conflict is not about land. It is about arabs wanting to wipe out Israel. Israel does not want to govern the West Bank or Gaza and has offered to allow Palestinians their freedom to set up their own country. Palestinian leaders do not want this.

Deus vult, friend

So you're citing the Jewish Council for Public Affairs (article written by former senior Israeli diplomat and ultra-zionist Lenny Ben-David) and expecting anyone to believe they're a non-biased source on the issue of Israel? I bet you think AIPAC is non-biased as well and has no influence over American politics. The United Nations and human rights groups recognizing the atrocities committed by the Israeli government are just lying? Don't think so, but keep on shilling. Gotta get those shekels somehow.

fpbp

fuck off, OP

Your kidding right? If some people who lived on the other side of town told you your neighbor's are now gonna live in your house and your neighbor/roommates made a peace offering where you could have the garage, would you be cool with that?

test

Yeah, but in all the wrong things about it. Theres practically no old testament teachings about how to treat your fellow man, just how to do right by an ultra strict version of God and don't eat pork.
They read the talmud on how to treat non Jews. Never believed it till I had a Jewish roommate. Probably never trusting a Jew again tbh, or at least taking everything they say with a grain of salt

I hope the arabs burn it to the ground and vape happily ever after....

~~~