What was the worst pain you've experienced in your life?

What was the worst pain you've experienced in your life?

Neckbeards crying about girls aren't allowed.

I got an anal fissure and it turned out I was allergic to the cream used to help it heal. Pooping was literal agony

people on Sup Forums seem to get a lot of anal fissures

I shattered my calcaneus... when on the way to the hospital in the back of my brothers v8, he slammed on the breaks and my shattered foot hit the floor at speed.. the worst pain ever.. that was 8 years ago. it has never healed properly and still hurts to this day. walk with a slight limp too.

I once had a kidney congestion when (probably because?) I was slightly underweight... later I heard that this is comparable to the pain women experience while giving birth.

I'm gonna sound like a feeble faggot but I got a dental abscess last year and the pain was fucking unbearable. It was over Christmas so I had to wait a few days for a dentist, I couldn't sleep, my head felt like it was going to explode and every time my heart beat it was like being hit in the face with a mallet. Wanted to off myself.

I just looked it up on Wikipedia - this looks pretty nasty...

I wouldn't want another one, put it that way. All happened because of a broken tooth.

I passed a kidney stone. Worst pain ever. Would not recommend. They say its more painful than goving birth

Slipped and fell on ice... sprained my ankle and pulled my back trying to get up. Then after I got home I fell again trying to get to the bathroom... sprained my knee.
Yes I know... I'm a faggot for not being able to tolerate this

Damn, I went to the dentist yesterday and she said I could have had that if I hadn't done root canal treatment soon enough. Guess I'm lucky

It happens if you sit with your cheeks spread at all even a little bit.

rubbing cayenne pepper ALL OVER my body

Kidney stone.

i've had kidney stones three times. Pissing glass is probably the worst pain any man can experience.

But why?

I got poison sumac on my cock and balls along with my hands, thighs, and arms. I went about a month and a half with all the itching, cracking, peeling, and bleeding before I went to the doctor's to get prescription steroids to make it go away finally.

I ate a ghost pepper on an empty stomach and it destroyed me for about a half an hour. If you've ever been tased before, it felt like that for a half hour straight in my gut.

How did you manage that

Yeah I ignored it like an idiot. You did right getting it sorted.

when i worked as a sous-chef in a busy restaurant in Charleston, SC, the chef and I would occasionally each swallow a whole habanero pepper before the shift. Works better than red bull.

Got in a car accident and had doctors pick tiny shards of deeply lodged glass out of my hand for hours. They didn't get all of it out and I was fully awake

I eat those daily to "meditate" and it makes for good dooking. I wouldn't recommend it on an empty stomach though.

When my wife left me in a way only women can do. Suddenly throwing away like a garbage.
I've experienced dentist without anesthesia, broken hand, dislocated joint, but the pain wife caused on me was the most severe. Probably the matter of adrenalin/oxytocin disruption, who knows.

Probably got the sumac oil on my hands from outside then scratched my balls or went in to fap. Then it spread from there. I got poison sumac again a couple more times on my hands since then but I learned my lesson and immediately got steroids because my body can't fight the allergic reaction by itself for some reason.

>severe pain
>waiting days for dentist
A proud American here, I guess?

Somehow this reminds me of when I was around 13 years old - I don't know what drove me to do this but I thought it might be a good idea to spray perfume on my glans...

yes, most dentists offices are closed on Christmas. An ER would just prescribe him high-dose ibuprofen and send him home.

I had testicular torsion. I couldn't walk it hurt so bad. I almost lost my left ball. Yall dont know true pain

Broke my leg as a kid. Lay on frozen patch of ice for half an hour. Had to have my leg twisted back in place and a pin drilled through one side to the other to set the bone. Parents drunk so no insurance card therefore no pain killers. I had a dissociative episode and only remember screaming. I felt disembodied from it all.

No, Britfag. I'd moved, hadn't registered with a dentist. Had to take big dose of penicillin before they could do anything with it anyway.

Broke (fractured, pussy shit) wrist.
Tried to reset it on my own right there on the playground.
Decided against it after a pull or two.
Fucking Nora cutting me off, that bitch.

Worst pain was a few years ago. I was standing near a door with sandals and some guy opened it really fast slamming into my big toe nail. The entire nail was shattered and I never wore sandals again.

I fell over smashing my head on a table splitting it open there's a permanent dent in my skull and huge scar that is fortunately covered by my hair

Do people from other countries seriously think we wait for medical treatment?

Trips for the truth. I've had to deal with kidney stones a few times over the years, and it's living Hell. Thank God for Hydrocodone.

Either that, or >pic related

I hurt my back a couple years ago. As part of the treatment I was getting an injection into my spine, near or between the discs, I don't exactly remember.

The doctor hit a nerve with the needle and it was the worst thing I've ever felt. It hurt so much my vision whited out.

Rode my bike off my school (1 floor) Bike broke under me and ripped my scrotum open. Worst pain ever. Vomited, screamed, passed out in shock and woke up with 1 less testicle. I still get heart palpitations thinking about testicles falling out of the scrotum.

I had a tooth that needed a root canal, Novocaine wouldn't take before it. Dentist told me raise your hand if you feel pain, I started to raise it and he said "You're going to feel some discomfort, I mean actual pain"

Raised hand is now clawing at him as his hygienist points out "I think he's in pain"

He said he already gave me 4 or 5 shots near that nerve, I would have to suck it up as he continued and then stuck the syringe down into the tooth to numb it that way.

That sucked but I might have to go with migraines being the worst pain I can remember.

Like a few others here, I had kidney stones. But mine wasn't as simple and easy as just passing them.

God, how I wish it had been.

March 2013, wake up in agonising pain in my left nut. Get to hospital. They suspect a twisted testicle (torsion). They whip me in for surgery, cut open my balls and find... nothing.

I spend the next few weeks having to wear a strap to protect my balls, and piss into a jug because touching anything there was agony.

June 2013, wake up in pain again. Two days on morphine. Can't see shit wrong with my balls. Send me home.

September 2013, same shit. This time they discover a kidney stone lodged in the tube going from kidney to bladder. Thry said I hadn't been drinking enough fluids.

Because it had been missed for so long, it would not pass normally. So they fit me with a stent.

This is a pipe which is inserted in through your dickhole, through your pisspipe, and up into your tubes. The aim is to aid flow around the stone. But as so many do, uric acid crystalised along it.

So from the day it was fitted in September 2013, to December 2013, I had a crystalised stent inside me.

Pissing had to be done sat down, because I would almost black out due to the pain. I had to drink twice as much water a day as normal, to ensure a decent flow. This meant twice as many blackout inducing pisses a day than normal.

I rarely slept for almost four months, and Tramadol was doing nothing.

When they finally sonic/laser blasted it to bits, they removed the stent, but I was still left with debris which took two weeks of shard-filled bloodstained pisses to fully flush out.

So please. Stay hydrated.