Huh... really makes you think

Huh... really makes you think

They can have vine dancing/music/dread locks
But they have to give back everything else in return

Cultural appropriation is black people cheerleading.

lol who cares?

It's been awhile since i jacked it to that movie but i'm pretty sure that the blacks stole the whiteys dance moves

Does that mean that blacks appropriated the whole concept of western civilization?

>be watching Mrs. Doubtfire recently
>get to the end
>Robin Williams in drag is doing his show with a puppet
>says "I'm from England. Do you know what language they speak in England?"
>puppet responds "Pakistani"

It blew my mind.

Yeah here's the thing. We're primates. We learn by imitation. The black girls do it to the white girls, the white girls do it to the black girls, the white girls do it to each other, etc etc blah blah.

The girls on both sides of that movie are infected with the 'intellectual property' meme and truly suffering from it. None of them actually understand the game they are trying to play in life.

The value a dancer trades for her keep is not in an individual move or even a larger choreography or an individual performance. It's in performing regularly, having a body of choreography to point to so people seek you out, it's in making new moves that everyone copies not just once, but repeatedly.

The world doesn't owe you a living people.

Is this a new meme?

but cheerleading was actually invented by white men lol dumb as fuck

should have copyrighted it
then they could sue
dumb niggers

Lol, blacks complaining whites are stealing their culture while Mr Goldstein owns the studio, and steels everything from everyone.
>we've been too good to blacks for too long.
>problem today is we have surrender so much ground in rubbish like affirmative action that there is nothing for blacks to complain about anymore.
Leaves them feeling uncomfortable, so they have to make up shit like the BoweLMovement to give them their collective dose of "I's a vibtom, Masser". They protest over the rage they experience, knowing they will never match up to what whites have created.

gibs

Except in the movie the white girl squad actually develops a new routine when they find out what's been happening, and even raises money so the black girl squad can compete in the big competition since their school is too broke to pay for them to go.

pakis taking over england has been a joke for a while, john lennon was about to call 'get back', 'go home pakistanis' but he chose not to because people wouldn't get the satire

Lol, even the Jews know blacks can't compete on a level playing field.

How can Sup Forums BTFO even compete?

Millionaire cheerleaders, they think a high school girls activity makes as much as the NFL.

citation needed

What is it with pakis and England? Why is England so special to them?

You mean like every non-white non-westerner using the white western inventions free of charge?
I agree, all non western civilizations should have a tax imposed for using the fruits of our labour. Including you turkroach, actually extra for having stolen the Byzantine intelligentsia and then having had destroyed it with your Islamic barbarism.

Blacks: We want our dances back!
Whites: ok, we'll take all music compose according to western music theory and notation, as well as any music performed on instruments of european origin, or composed of samples or approximations of said european instruments. From now on the DJ at your Twerking class will just have to make due by banging rocks together.

Whats with this
>Huh really makes you think
Spam lately?

Dude what the fuck Beethoven was black

Well if white people "shouldn't be allowed" to use black culture, then black people shouldn't be allowed to use white culture. E.g. technology, money, education, etc. Basically, anything that's further advanced than a stick and a mud hut.

Did blacks steal basketball since it was invented by a white guy?

>be white cheerleader
>Compete against "city" cheerleading squad
>Realize they use many of the same moves you do
>Hmm, only way that would be likely is if they spied on us and copied, but whatever. I'll beat them on execution
>Tribal chief approaches you and accuses you if stealing their moves, demanding you stop

No making this up. This is seriously the story of the late 20th century ISA and Europe today ( Europe always being about 20-30 years behind the US).