Now I understand why they are so full of hate...

Now I understand why they are so full of hate. Must be hard thinking you are genetically superior and yet no woman attracted to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

altright.com/2017/03/27/7-reasons-why-alt-right-men-are-the-hottest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"someone is going to get laid in college"

[reciprocal pop-culture reference]

That's some Ad hominem
Sure I don't agree with all alt right ideas
But I do believe a county should belong to the natives. Unless the land is conquered by another people through war.

Soooo, lets give the indigenous people their land back?

>conquered through war

wait a second, americans lose their virginity at 19? lol wtf?
here (Austria), if you haven't fucked by 16 or 17 at the latest you basically have wizard status

altright.com/2017/03/27/7-reasons-why-alt-right-men-are-the-hottest/

So the first part of your last sentence means nothing and doesn't matter... Why even say that?

uuuh you realize the world and economy is fucked up for males. a male in the same socioeconomic position as a female is projected to earn less than a female. this really shouldn't be surprising or any sort of correlation because you could say the same for male hillary supporters

>But I do believe a county should belong to the natives. Unless the land is conquered by another people through war.
lol cyber war is a thing now, enjoy prepping your bbc cuckboy

They're obsessed with purity. Why is this surprise?

vaginas are disgusting. the earlier you encounter one, the quicker you get over it. females want to know you're not a virgin because they don't want to see your disgust when you encounter "the foul hole". that way, they know if you want to get near it, you're as mature as they are when it comes to how disgusting it really is.

some of them are cool enough to be turned on by smokers because they have a low sperm count.

Bitch, I'm fucking 300lbs and was able to get some pussy from at least 6 women starting at 17. Bitches like dudes who make them laugh, the world isn't stacked against you, you're stacked against yourself being a fucking loser.

The ones that died out en masse to spanish viruses and bacteria decades before the spanish moved that far inland? Why would german-irish immigrants' descendants give a shit?

fucking christ stop being a victim, faggot. man the fuck up and get shit done instead of blaming everyone else for your failing

Yeah, that's why they are virgins lol.

thats because we dont get raped at the age of 10

to add, since that was off topic, at least these guys got to live the "dream" of fucking pussy for a few more years without knowing how gross it is.

Cool I’m above average I thought 17 was bad

"Journalism"

I'm German.
I lost my virginity at 18, and all my friends made fun of me. They all lost theirs at 16 or so.
Americans are weird af.

I thought it was 7 years younger when you include family members.

Both sides are stupid, one could argue that the far left are losing their virginity earlier cause they're all faggots fucking guys.
Honestly virginity as a social construct is really pointless and stupid; who the fuck cares when you lose it?

Alt-NEET

> ad hominem
All it's pointing out is that that most people that follow the "alt-right" meme are just sad acts that don't have their life together. There's no deeper argument or logical fallacy going on.

Because if you can't lose it until your 26, people don't want to associate with you because obviously you have some social issues and they don't want to get stabbed.

I'm not from America so I could honestly give a shit about any of your weird sub culture bullshit but even in my equally terrible part of the world, we know Vice is not something you should consume.

Written by alt right men

>7 Reasons Why Alt-Right Men Are The Hottest
>altright.com
First pic is a literal 5 foot manlet and all the comments are full of neets with cartoon anime avatars.

You mean a bunch of socially maladjusted spergy fuckbaskets who, in a previous life, wore fedoras and identified as as enlightened libertarians aren't getting laid?! Say it isn't so!
I mean, there are outliers, but the hardcore online proponents of MAGA seldom stray from that form.