Who else is /listening to the world/?

Who else is /listening to the world/?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-palm-beach-castle-and-his-30-year-fight-to-win-over-the-locals/2015/11/14/26c49a58-88b7-11e5-be8b-1ae2e4f50f76_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More like /being a beta cuck, who's too weakminded to have opinions that differ from the mainstream/

Traitors and dictators are against Trump.
Color me surprised.

here a cuck, there a cuck, everywhere a cuck cuck

>Obongo
>Merkel
>Weedman

Stopped reading there.

A P P E A L T O M A J O R I T Y
P
Penis
E
A
L
Testes
O
M
A
J
O
Rectum
I
T
Y

you then missed
>a fucking mayor
and the president of Zimbabwe. How are those relevant in any way?

You forgot Bin Laden and Kim Jong Un.

against trump: cucks, faggots, wymn and turd worlders

for trump: people with opinions that matter

seems about right

Wow. The entire leftist cult hates Trump. I'm #WithHer now

Why Raul Castro, Rousseff, Kirchner and Tsipras against Trump?

Hmm really makes you think

>Obongo
>Merkel
>Weedman
>Turkroach
>Zimbabwe 2.0
>Sweden
>a literal communist
>The Antichrist
>Jihadists
>North Korea
>Actual fucking Zimbabwe
The sheep broke out into a tremendous bleating of "Four legs good, two legs bad," which went on for some time and put an end to all discussion.

Don't forget that the vast majority of Americans hate Trump. I'm surprised that there are a bunch of racist, xenophobic hating Americans still exist in this day in age.

>all those non american citizens hate trump

sounds about right.

Now, let's count all the leaders that would actually gauge the amount they trade / support America based on our president's interactions with them

>Putin

one could also count the leaders of countries with military man power that matters. Results would be similar.

>Obama
>Merkel
>Trudeau
Yeah, I don't think I need to see anymore.

I know right.

Trump spending decadew fighting for the rights of blacks and Jews to have equal opportunitiy to join his private golf clubs against a racist town council makes him one of the worst xenophobic sexst cunts in history,

I mean gawsh
washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-palm-beach-castle-and-his-30-year-fight-to-win-over-the-locals/2015/11/14/26c49a58-88b7-11e5-be8b-1ae2e4f50f76_story.html - trump fighting palm beach racists

>But Trump undercut his adversaries with a searing attack, claiming that local officials seemed to accept the established private clubs in town that had excluded Jews and blacks while imposing tough rules on his inclusive one.

Trump’s lawyer sent every member of the town council copies of two classic movies about discrimination: “A Gentleman’s Agreement,” about a journalist who pretends to be Jewish to expose anti-Semitism, and “Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner” about a white couple’s reaction to their daughter bringing home a black fiance.

>all those non-whites
Hmmmm

Looks like someone doesn't want America to be great again.

Imagine my surprise when the list includes most of our "allies".

>Jacob Zuma
He even has the audacity to compare himself with other leaders when he is a corrupt joke. He's not worthy of comparing himself to any president because he's not worthy of being one himself

As an American, the suggestion that I should bend to "the world's opinion" is a massive fucking insult. Kill yourself OP

One decade later:

>Berlu
Don't need anyone else desu

>The only Jewish one is in the pro-trump category

hmmmmmmmmm

wow looks like a bunch of literal fucking nobodies and shitters that I'd vote against anyway

Against Trump
>Democratic president
>Merkel
>Rutte, fuck that guy
>Zuma, the guy who bought 10 luxury cars for his wives (yes plural) out of the police budget
>Tsispras
>The anti-pope
>Prince 9/11
>Palastinians
>Iran that just wants to defend their deal
>Literally Hezbollah
>Robert "kill whitey' Mugabe

Also, can you add Geert to the Pro-Trump squad?

Valls and Merkel are jewish

B-based Israel?