Alright Sup Forums, I'm part of this shitty facebook group called "Overheard at Guelph...

Alright Sup Forums, I'm part of this shitty facebook group called "Overheard at Guelph." I just set up a few alt accounts for this occasion. Dubs or higher decides what I say and/or what pictures I post. Pic related, it's the group.

I WANT TO FUCK SOME GOOD TIGHT FAT CHICK PUSSY TONIGHT

can we please remove all the niggers from this group

I miss hilter

i suck dick $25

How to calm itchy vagina
Then in another comment say sorry though is was writing in google

today i put my nutsack in a midgets asshole. it was very satisfying. also my mom shit in my earhole.

my dick fell off while i was setting the orphanage on fire.

i like to drink three week old horse sperm that i keep in my basement with slaves.

Overheard at Guelph
>"those international students keep shitting all over the bathrooms. Why can't they go shit on Humber?"

Winrar!

winrar

You can do better than this.

"Just got back from the shooting range. Every time I come back I feel a bit more confident that my Final Solution plan is going to go successfully"

im honored. ive never won anything before.

Tell the group about how you would bully the shit out of the little fag that cries to his mommy about being called names.

sometimes i like to tuck my dick into my ass and pee into my butt. nothing like a piss enema

someone loved that post lol

All of you... Yes you... You are just plain insects craving pain... You are filthy animals waiting for last seconds. You know what? Fuck you... All of you... Im gonna take a bullet in my head and finish this endless pain that torments me. Be ashamed

Anyone looking for an inexpensive bj, come to the sleeman factory 8, Friday, and see me for a bargain!
No Indians or niggers, pls

I only do copy-and-paste

I did, but soon enough I figured that my family will see in their feed. XD

My anus prolapsed while i was riding a bike

any more reactions?

lmao my account was just disabled. I will now be posting as Baljeet Tjinder.

Reroll for local authenticity

someone posted this. He came from the area.

Show bobs vagona

I mean, I could take a pinky, but not a whole dick. That would be rough

I will sak yor vagen and bob

reroll

Sixth of truth

i mean can we see the aftermath. i want to see how folks react to this shit that i hath wrought

Sects of truth

GET

Casual niggers shot each other today

Holy bajeezus

Wow

Fuck...

That was it. It got instantly deleted by faggot mod.

witnessed

Invite a lot of us and lets raid that shit

still shows for me. 1 react so far

goddamnit. this is why we cant have nice things

You want to see how people react to your posts? Well, if the posts get deleted, the reactions will too..

You just have to message the mods. Just bullshit about your connection to guelph and you're in

So beautifull

Karthik?

Doesn't count since I rolled.

the gettest of gets

epic delivery

no idea what that means?

confirmed, post deleted after 2 reacts and a gif comment. mods might be on to us...

We should have organized this way better guys. Let about 50 people create 5 acc each and fcking flood their shit at the same time. 5x50=250

then whats the point? if not for the lulz then whyyy?

Jesus Christ both of my alts got deleted. Lets raid the group. See

I couldn't get into UoT. Guelph is punishment from parents. They want money for home sending and immigration to Canada. I do not want. Papa says must marry cousin. I want white Canadian girls. All paleface white Canada girls please show me bobs. I make much happy, dear! No cares to parents!!!

Ok so the group has 5-6 mods but only one of them is active. If we raid while he's asleep we should be ok.

i aint seeing posts on the page op

My alts were disabled.

Raid thread at