Yo, was stabbed today in my arm shit deep, don’t have plasters or anything only tape and a bandage...

Yo, was stabbed today in my arm shit deep, don’t have plasters or anything only tape and a bandage, live with parents who can’t know, will this tape do until it heals shut? Don’t want a nasty scar

Are you fucking retarded?

Disinfect that shit and bandage it properly. You will have a scar no matter what you do but you definitely don't want it getting infected.

why were you stabbed

First the fungus chicken sandwich, now this. Is this the next generation of Sup Forumstards we've all been waiting for?

that looks like it need stitshes, since you have to be over 18 to be here, ill assume you can go to a nurse or some shit by yourself and have that thing stitshed. about the scar, yes it will most likely leave a scar

Clean the wound out with hydrogen peroxide. Super glue shut

Live in a shit area, with shit friends. Fucking bitch was playing with a knife jokingly and jamp too far forward

go to fucking doctor or gtfo this board is 18+

This + neosporin like a mofo

Fake an injury with a knife or something. You probably need it cleaned out and disinfected. Stitches wouldn’t hurt either. It is going to leave a nasty scar when that gets infected and never heals shut cause you have it fucking taped together.

Like pretend you self inflicted it while juggling knives or some other gay story your mom will believe.

welcome to the world of aids

chicks dig scars anyway

clean it out with peroxide find a flathead screwdriver with a wide business end, heat that bitch up until it's red at the end - and burn that fucker shut.

fuck OP just make up a lie and tell your parents thats what i did when i was like 14 and got cut open

Why can't your parents not know that you were stabbed? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Because there is nothing bad that could actually happen if they knew this happened to you. Are you embarrassed by it or something? Seriously, wtf would be bad about your parents knowing?

How about this, do you want that arm to heal incorrectly and be fucked up the rest of your life? Tell your parents and go to a hospital man. I can't believe i'm actually seeing this.

Please tell me you’re joking...

because hes a bitch and did it to himself and now he regrats it

>afraid to tell mommy
>hides deep wound
>doesn't know basic first aid

This will turn out well, I bet.

cauterizing has been around for a long time my dude. It worked for a sever cut above my left cheekbone

Because my parents have trust issues and my mom over thinks shit because she’s crazy. If I told her I was stabbed she will be crying herself to sleep for days no joke. She will think my life is in danger and shit

90% sure if your friends are waving knives around and accidentally stabbing you in a bad neighborhood, that your life might be in danger.

Yeah but my mom doesn’t need to know that. I’m old enough to not involve her, doing so would cause drama I’m not in the mood for

Drama versus dying or permanent injury. Really makes you think.

If it gets infected you could lose your arm.

Get some better friends. Tell your mum and move house.

If I tell them nothing will change. Will still live in a bad area and I will still be surrounded with shitty people

All you had to do is go to the nearest fire station. They'd disinfect and wrap you up nicely for free. Next, you need a tetanus shot or a booster, it might cost you a few bucks, but that's better than

Go to the hospital you fucking degenerate

But you said you would start drama if your mother found out. Now you're saying nothing will change if your parents find out you got stabbed. It sounds like all you had to do was go somewhere else than home, because nothing would change at home in the end. Save your arm, and maybe your life by doing one of the many things some anons have suggested involving emergency personnel. If you're young and they tell your parents, it sounds like it'll be the same deal if you go home and they find out, minus the dying or losing an arm part.

wait a sec
>plasters
>britbong detected
just go get it fixed on the NHS my dude

Your going to need high proof alcohol, vodka could work.
If your not interested in pain pop 4 strong pain killers about 15min before you start the process

You'll need to somehow seal the wound, if it's deep enough it can cause gangrene if left untreated

Here you go
Step one
Move your self into the bathroom and close the door (DO NOT LOCK) in case you pass out your folks can find u.
Step 2
Pop the pain killers 15 min before you start
Step 2
Remove the tape and disinfect the wound with the alcohol ( this will suck but it's better than gangrene)
Step four clean and debris that could be present and then use a cotton to dry and administer antibiotic ointment

(Cont)

>jamp

>Pop the pain killers 15 min before you start

kek, I can see how much you know about "pain killers," you fucking moron.

you need to disinfect it, then butterfly stitch it with medical tape and cover with a clean bandage.

Even with all that, you could easily get an infection unless the crazy, stabby chick happened to sterilize the knife before sticking it in your arm. My keen instincts tell me she didn't.

Sepsis is no joke, just bite the bullet and GO TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL, YOU TOTAL AND UTTER SHIT LORD

You are completely retarded

Step 5
(For emergencies you'll need a hospital trip in case you see blackening or yellow skin around the wound, it could be a sign of internal bleeding)
Seal the wound use red hot disinfected blades laying flat on the skin to stop bleeding, or use super glue, it will do some harm on either but safe than sorry.
Step 6
Antibiotic ointment will be used again to disinfect the skin and prevent infection, use your tape..or a legitimate bandage and gause to wrap the wound.
Change your field dressing daily other wise you risk infection. Wish you luck
(Note a stab wound that deep is going to leave a nasty scar.. irregardless of what you do)

Ehh I'm trying to help it's not like the dude can get morphine

Did it come out easy or did you have to crank on it.

>First the fungus chicken sandwich
must have missed this, enlighten me?

Irregardless.... I don't think you understand the English language my friend.

>Step 2
>Step 2
>Step 5
>Step 6

Ah, Sup Forums.

>links wrong post
Ah, me.

That's fungus.

And this is exactly what you think it is.

It was in and out straight away, went through my jacket and tshirt

I'm sorry my my typos are enraging your simplistic mind but a shity keyboard and auto correct vrs dude with nasty injury, I'm sorry but I'm trying to help a lad before his dammed arm rots off
Damm new fags being such cunts

Holy shit it's like the fungus cum rag all over again

WHAT THE FUCK?
>*WHISTLING INTENSIFIES*

Go to the hospital. The last thing you want is to lose a large chunk of arm mobility because your muscles didn't heal together correctly. Not to mention infections leading to death or amputation. Even with modern docs ppl still die from infections. It can happen. No one will get in trouble the hospital only reports gun shot victims. If he accidentlt hurt you he either committed a misdemeanor (i.e. not shit) or no crime at all.

Just man the fuck up and go to the hospital.

I'm sorry my kind and simple form of pointing out that you had contradicted your own statement with the simple misuse of a word was enough to enrage your poor simple mind friend.

why

I’ll go tomorrow

Op I'd have to agree with him on this one

Don’t use hydrogen peroxide. The bubbles you see fuck up the cell regeneration. Use iodine or alcohol.
Also stapling it shut is better then super gluing due to It being able to vent

I just reported this thread. You people are disgusting.

MY FUCKING SIDES

Only God knows. And God is dead. We killed him.

saw a dude get stabbed in the butt cheek bout ten years ago on the bus. Knife got stuck in his ass cheek. It was actually the same way. He meant to jokingly do it but stabbed him.

Yeah, you're right. Nothing will change, your mum will still be a mentally unstable drama queen and you'll still be poor. One the plus side though, you won't have a rotting, open wound on your arm, you thick fuck.

Op here,
my arm just feels like it’s been punched really hard, can’t straighten it out fully.
Also if it’s important it bled quite heavy, but has stopped now. I cleaned it out with body wash, since I ran out of soap today. I left a small piece of tape over the wound to pinch the flesh together and coved with a bandage.

Nigga that's not fungus,it's some type of spice i put it on my sandwiches all the time, i forgot the name but it gives off a hot taste

Well they say the first symptoms of gangrene are waking up in the middle of the night with really sharp pains around your wound.

just put a bunch of purell on it you'll be fine

Toxin?

>jamp

Yeah. I would stab you too, dumbass

>cleaned it out with body wash
>small piece of tape
>bandage
No, no, no...
Fuck it, we tried.

Your gonna need a trip to the hospital, try going to a friend with a car and try to visit the hospital if your that scared of your folks finding out about your injury, of it's rigid it might be because of swelling and (or) could be muscle tissue damage need a hospital trip before it gets worse

Is that duct tape? It may as well be, for all the sense this thread made.

>superglue that nasty shit OP

better jamp to the hospitol ese

Box tape

If this is something to go by, you're not nearly old enough.

This guys is a fucking idiot, just go to the hospital. Easily make a story on what happened lol...

Wish you luck op, I told you the steps annwat you need to do, but more so the things I highly recommend you do, now I gotta take my creepy crows mask and go off to another thread

You're probably going to lose the arm.
You deserve to lose the arm.

I'll wait here for you to come back and post pics of your stump in a couple months.

You do realise if this gets infected your arm muscle might get fucked and it will never function right again?

I hope you don't think money is more important than your arm functioning optimal for the rest of your life.

This nigga lives in Scotland

Box tape over a stabbing wound? Please tell me this is a shitposting rampage of a teenager who just heard about this website.

He'll need that box tape if he ends up in a box.

I’ve got no other tape or bandaids, and it’s too late to go tho a hospital

It's possible
He's still a dumbshit, regardless

i would go to the hospital and not worry bout telling parents, luckily hospital for me is close idk if you'll listen, maybe parents will understand if it was an accident, hope u get better, but you need hospital

yeah we knew that already. he got stabbed.

I refuse to belive this is real.

TETANUS SHOT AND ANTIBIOTIC OINTMENT !!!

AND KEEP THE SKIN MOIST WITH ANTIBIOTIC CREAM AND CLEAN FRESH COTTON /BREATHABLE FABRIC/BANDAIDS LOL

go to doctor its not a big deal

Benefits of living in Glasgow

This you fucking retard.

if you were, "stabbed today in my arm shit deep," you really shouldn't be worried about superficial aesthetic bullshit.

Is your arm, hand, fingers, etc. still functioning properly?

The genius apparently used box tape. Don't even bother. Let nature do what it does best.

>be me
>13 fappin years old
>got home from school
>no one home
>ate
>goes to parents bedroom
>finds sexy pictures of step sister
>sister is in college
>faps to pictures
>hear "hmm hmm hmmm take this!"
>is coming from bathroom
>goes to b/r and opens door
>find little brother in fetal position on the floor
>is also fappin to her pictures
>the end.

>too late to go to the hospital

You do realize a stab wound is considered an emergency even if it's not immediately life-threatening .
Of course you don't, stupid ass.

Go to the fucking hospital. You don't have to tell them what happened. Just say it was an accident and leave it at that.

Do you have eyes?

Do you have super glue? You and glue it closed

Actually if its clear that the individual was stabbed they have to contact the authorities in 'murica that is

Bit stiff but yes

Can I fuck the wound?