So...

So, Sup Forums the gf got triggered when she found out I'm a Trump supporter so now she says she's going to fuck a nigger to "punish" me. Should I even be concerned about this?

Laugh and tell her to do it. Or point out how racist she is by thinking you would care more about it being a black guy than about her being a slut.

yes, you're a slave of women and niggers. Stay at your place and enjoy your cuck

This didn't happen

>only fake news when it's the other guy

Trump is a faggot, what can I say.
Hillary is a cunt.
You choose, you lose.

>says she is going to cheat
>excuse to get out of toxic shit tier relationship
lmao go ahead and get knocked up some nig and enjoy the shit life that ensues.

How do you know she's going to go through with this?
You're both the cucks here.

"Race realism" is fucking retarded. Blacks make up 13% of the population, if white people really wanted to get rid of blacks they'd breed them out. Couple of generations of brown children and then poof.

You should take it as acknowledgment that your beliefs are anti-societal and people with your ideology are going to be looked upon by history as some of the dumbest, most easily manipulated rubes in the history of humankind.

My family would disown me if I raised a nigger.

Of all the things that never happened, this happened the neverest.

You shut up. It happened. The question is whether she's bullshitting or not. She works in a bar in a bad part of town and niggers are probably already hitting on her.

My girlfriend just found out I've slept with 8,592 women so now she says she wants us to have a threesome with a different girl every night of the week. Should I even be concerned about this?

Fuck you. Stop hijacking my thread. Start your own faggot shit somewhere else.

If she's legit, she probably never loved you anyway, and you deserve better than some narrowminded, smallhearted tramp who says she'd fuck another guy just to make you hurt. If you are heavily involved with her, I give you my most heartfelt sympathies, but if not, dump the bitch; she's just a tripmine just waiting to be triggered.

>taking the bait

nope, just kick her ass out. tell her she cant go back!

>Makes up story
>Calls CNN fake news

Literally

OP just found out I'm hijacking his thread so now he says I should start my own faggot shit somewhere else. Should I even be concerned about this?

>Couple of generations of brown children and then poof.
yeah and now your gene line is dirty forever. Mixed kids a fucking gross. Only solution is deporting or killing them

Look, fuck you troll. Irl I would fucking punch your faggot face. Now gtfo.

Actually no, the brown races will outbreed whites within one or two generations. And it's frankly about time. Sick of racist fuckwads like you.

OP thinks I'm a troll and said he would punch my face irl. Should I tell my mom about this?

Now listen you pathetic faggot. This shit has gone far enough. If this were real life, I would slowly punch you until you shut the fuck up and never ever disrupted one of my fucking threads again, faggot. Do you hear? Get the fuck out. NOW.

OP keeps making stuff up and won't stop. Should we be concerned about this?

this shit was stale six months ago kid.

FUCK YOU IM NOT A KID

If you're a Trump supporter, you should be more concerned about choking to death on your own spit, you fucking dumbass.

Also, who's reading this to him? Whoever you are, please just tell him you're reading "the keks" to him or whatever, but slip in some actual education. I know it's an uphill battle, but look at this stupid fuck, you need to try something.

lmao just tell her right off that you're no longer a couple and she can do whatever she wants.
why waste time on a cunt anywya

so defensive

someone's still mad

you should be concerned that you made up this retarded scenario.

Holy shit.

Mexico and Brazil.
One drop rule. Outbreeding niggers is impossible

Look, fuck you, Sup Forums is one of the few places Trump supporters like myself can go to without being set upon by liberal faggots. Get the fuck out of this thread, this is not a debate. I started this thread to ask fellow Trump supporters what I should do about the gf's behavior.

I already disowned you as a member of society

Beat her ass before breaking up you lost her.

Dump her and tell her family that she's a coalburner.

Sup Forums is one of the many places ruined by having you sub-human trash running about, thinking it's ok to be so goddamned stupid that you get taken in by cartoon frogs, and the most obvious con-man in human history.

In 100 years, people will look back at how society allowed Trump supporters to live and reproduce, and consider it an act of genetic terrorism against mankind.

Get off Sup Forums, take a shower (every trumpist fuckwit I've ever met has smelled like rotten potatoes, I'm sure you're no different), and reflect on what a useless lump of shit you are. Or better yet, learn to tie a noose.

Leave her. If not you are a whiny little beta bitch and deserve what ever she does

Yeah an Hillary is totally a legit progressive, who totally isn't a corrupt war monger or a neo-lib. Everything would be just great if she had won..

>mfw there are people in this world who are autistic enough to believe this happened

if she's willing to drop you for a nigger than you are far better off without her a.i.d.s.
also: get a disease test.

>being so stupid you think the truth is "edgy"

Another fuckwit who has never succeeded at anything in life, and thinks Trump is some kind of middle finger to a world that laughed at him and rejected him.

Too bad you neanderthals are too fucking stupid to realize that your disgusting, unemployable asses will suffer the worst. I look forward to stepping over you as you starve to death in alleys for the next two decades, mouth breathers.

Most of you can barely function well enough to work in fast food as it is, the economic downturn over the next decade is going to annihilate you.

But then, Trumpers are dumb enough to drown in a house fire, so who gives a shit what happens to you? One less mouth for your Mom and my tax dollars to feed.

R u ok user? U seem mad but also 2 be makin a lot of predictions there u got crystal ball?

so desperate for a cuck thread. this beta is going places

Forest for the trees. The more poverty stricken an area is, the less pregnancy reduction availability there is. Dumb poor people have tons of children.

Socially cast a net and make ZERO children the "cool" thing in urban cultures, upper-class white people raise generationally whiter and whiter babies until they are no long black.

This one drop bullshit is nonsense.

Basic deductive reasoning probably seems like a crystal ball when you're a Trump supporter. Not being so stupid that you bark at backfiring cars is basically black magic to them.

I'm not a beta you fucking faggot. I am a very masculine man who voted for men.
And I guarantee you I more intense rough sex than you will ever have in your faggot life.

That's right there between babe I think we need to talk and get the fuck out.

>implying you have a gf
>implying trump support = white supremacy
>mfw you still arouse this many betas

tryharder frogposter

If it makes you uncomfortable tell her to get her shit and get out. At this point she's either going to do it or realize that she was wrong. If you want her to leave let her if not try to swing her back towards you by stating how what she said passed you off and you lost faith in the fact that she was even a half way decent human being.

Say although you think trump is evil Hillary is almost just as retarded if not more.

Proley be best if she just went n' got fucked by the pavement apes. I mean yea, they'll probably steal everything she owns and beat her but wtf ever.

>Hillary is almost just as retarded if not more

Anyone that really thinks this probably struggles not to drown themselves in their own piss each day.