Culture Pals /cp/ gen24

beeeee urself! edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE? Sign up at
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension)

pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed) (embed)

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EGt000iascg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do I always get hit by homosexuals?

tfw no mexican homosex bf

How do I go about getting a south american or asian's whatsapp? I have plenty of people added from italy, russia, turkey but they're all asleep by 6pm my time

i want someone to keep me not bored in the evening/night

>still no qt European bf
;_;

Are you the Korean-American?

Asians? literally just ask they are easy as fuck, don't expect much interesting conversation from them though

As for Latin Americas learn some Spanish or Portuguese, then they are easy enough

Where do Brazilians fall on the level of difficulty? I'm starting to message some now because I'm also getting bored with the girls in my preferred countries being asleep when it's the afternoon/evening here.

Nice quads.

You're bored of the Muslims already?

I'm the Korean-American
this poster is somebody else

No

Korean qt? post profile

Not bored with them, they're just all asleep right now and I want someone I can talk to at this time of day. Not that anyone is going to reply to me, but I can at least try.

Oh, well. Both of you should do this anyways.

youtu.be/EGt000iascg

How was your walk this morning?

Probably helped a little bit. Still depressed that I'm literally the only person in this thread who's never gotten lewds though.

Do what? Conduct an orchestra?

Walk again tomorrow. Continue to do no fap. Once a week is ok, but definitely do not do it everyday.

Also, you're not the only one lol

Yeah!

But no, just go BE an American in Paris! When I go to Paris in 3 weeks, I'm going to go for a night walk and sit in the park near the Eiffel Tower and listen to that song. It should be relaxing as fuck

>Also, you're not the only one lol
It sure as hell feels like it sometimes. But then again I can't even get a response to my messages so I should focus on that and then worry about the next step.

Aren't there a lot of pick-pocketers and muggers there?

btw who are you

Why would anyone want to go to Paris? Just go to Africa if you want to see black people.

If you want France go along the countryside.

That's in any major city Tbh

I'm the pilot guy

Lol, well there is cool stuff to do there. But I will be spending the majority of my trip in smaller towns along the Normandy coast

You need to work on yourself first. The more you work on you, the more interesting you become, the easier it will be to have conversations with girls.

I hope it gets easier than having 12 unanswered messages in a row. I don't have any good conversation starters it fucking sucks. And it really hurts to see so many people reject you all at once.

You need a better profile

Also, "Hey I'm about to go buy some groceries since I'm making Tacos tonight, do you need me to get you anything?"

how to make good profile

message girls saying "what does the backside of your ear smell like":

A few decent pictures, keep your profile simple, but appear interesting.

>keep simple appear interesting

oh... ok

>You need a better profile
I don't know, most of the girls aren't even looking at it. And I'm not exactly interested in spending 10 hours figuring out what angles make me look good because they all make me look like shit.

Dude, just post up about it some goals you have. Even if it's a long far off goal, or something crazy! You just need to get their attention. You could even say shit like "I can't wait to go to Space".

Do you ever stop pitying yourself or is that just your normal mindset?

>And I'm not exactly interested in spending 10 hours figuring out what angles make me look good because they all make me look like shit.

That's why you continue No Fap and start taking care of yourself. Use all of that pent up T to work out. You do not realize how much getting in shape and no fap will improve your physical and menta wellbeing. You'll be more confident and be able to improve your profile because you'll be more comfortable in your own skin.

I understand the importance of working towards improving. But I want something that will help me get results now. Not in 6 months.

clean youre room

WHAT'S YOUR PROFILE
LET US SEE IT

>But I want something that will help me get results now. Not in 6 months.

Um, steroids? But really don't do that.

Yeah I understand, it sucks. But the best you can do is start now, so you WILL be more comfortable with yourself in 6 months. If you actually put an effort and really give it a good try, you can physically see changes in just 2 weeks.

I wasn't referring to working out. I know that's going to take a while to get results. I was more asking how I could get results now when it comes to qts and not in 6 months when I'm not a fat slob with no purpose in life anymore.

people posting profiles just get bullied

Wouldn't you just rather get a QT when you're feeling better about yourself?

Think about it man. You wouldn't want a girl who's always bitching and complaining. You'd rather her feel confident in herself and be comfortable.

>when she asks for your whatsapp in the second message

WHAT DO I DO

give it to her you retard
unless she's ugly or in some other way undesirable

Why is that speaking to Asians, no matter how good their English is, always feels like talking to something that's not entirely human?

They're cyborgs.

I get the feeling they're all same account controlled by one ladyboy in Bangkok or something

I'm not just talking about Thais. I'm talking about ALL Asians. It's like they're inherently subhuman or culturally retarded and uncreative.

dont be so mean

how to get viewers from other countries

Suicide you lazy pityfag

Is having many comments on pictures and wall a good thing if you want people to message or a bad thing?

>tfw no Russian gf

usually bad because you want as few people talking to her as possible

also it's advisable to not talk to IP's oldfags (been on the site for a year or more, but i set the limit at four months except for some people)

I mean I am the one that has those messages, not sure if I should delet them.

post brofile

OVaeVictis

good to see im not only +20 here

>look at a guy's profile on accident
>they always look back
>tfw too afraid to message guys because not gay or qt girl
Can you find straight bros on here?

Talk to them and stop as soon as they call you handsome
Gays compliment you after 10 minutes talking, so you won't waste lots of time anyways

/Fenrir_wolf

Which one of you is this?

Got a job interview in an hour lads, wish me luck

i want a Sup Forums gf

Good luck lad, what job are you applying for?

Student ambassador for the summer school at my uni
Looking after the Pakis and chinks visiting

>get a message from some random Iranian
>normally don't entertain it but decide why not
>get this

ah yes
no doubt he fucking hates them

I haven't lad, genuinely don't know how to progress it to that stage

don't consider myself ugly either

thats 3 questions

Are you flirting with them?

how/when to progress from friendly hellos and talking about regular shit to flirting

if you're not flirting right from the start, you're not doing it right

Easiest is commenting on their looks when they send you outfit pics.
Or just be /fit/ by normie standards and send them after shower selfies

It's a good thing, because it raises your perceived value

This but make sure you don't sound like a thirst beta while you do it

Is this after you get their contact info? I barely started messaging some qt and don't know how to just throw in a compliment
She seems pretty interested but I also don't want her to throw in a compliment without sounding like a cuck

enjoying binland's gimmick tβh

Wait for an input (as I said, a pic of her) and comment on it. Don't be a beta cuck "you're gorgeous *emoji*"
Tease her on that, compliment and then mock her.
Do this faggotry push and pull until you enter into sexual conversation. Lead it from there

This

murmur

thought as much

>tfw no gf

Although i am in the process of cucking a guy and being a homewrecker

would make a decent banner

Just be tall and handsome bro

I've found them to be surprisingly difficult.

He's a closet gay I promise you, he's just saying that to set up his defence in case he gets snooped on by the Iranian authorities, keep talking to him and I guarantee he'll reveal his powerlevel soon enough. I have never ever ever been messaged by a non-gay man.

at first I gained a bit of respect for not getting triggered but then I realized she knows about it yet she doesn't do it.

wtf, m8?

You just gotta be smooth

Nah I found it difficult, other south americans are a lot easier, probably because I have a demigod tier height compared to their men; brazilians are unfortunately too tall for me to push that angle.

If you were trying to get lewds from being tall or handsome, forget that, you won't ever get a huezilian by just being tall or beautiful.

You have to proc his visa whore/gold digger instincts

> Get new messages
> can't be bothered to respond

what does proc mean?

trigger

To activate

League of legends slang...

oh right cant really push that angle as a poorfag lol

>poorfag
You're a poorfag in the fucking United Kingdom!
For some reason, this middle class whores love nutella and shit like that, m8, you just gotta take some pics of this kind of thing

Aaaaand talk about the weather and shit, make them remember you're yuropeean!

Everyone loves nutella

Which app is that?

Poorfag in UK is doing ok in Brazil right?

>coffe
>cold weather
>nutella
>being bissexual
>london
This kind of shit makes huezilian hipsters wet