Why do we have to carry on your job americunts?

ndtv.com/india-news/6-african-nationals-attacked-in-delhi-sushma-swaraj-speaks-to-home-minister-1413142

How many more do we have to beat up Sup Forums? Why don't these neggers just leave?

Kek! I am from Delhi. 10/10 support beating nignogs.

They'll never leave. Don't import them in to your country in the first place. Think about how awful it must've been to be a black person in the Southern United States before the end of Jim Crow.

Now realize that several KKK groups had a standing offer to send the niggers back to Africa if they requested it. They'd rather get lynched, treating like shit and be unemployed in the Mississippi than go live amongst their own in Africa.

Kill them and don't import anymore. That's the only option. They won't go home. They'll just stay and bitch constantnly.

Good job guys

They come from Nigeria

We have quite a few niggers in Vashi
They sell drugs and have their own crime gang desu

Do what the Chinese did back in the day and castrate them so they can't reproduce

Almost all of them are males so they won't be able to breed and all Indians hate niggers so they can't mixbreed with Indians either

Curry Niggers and Regular Niggers fighting it out. Continue

>all Indians hate niggers
and here I thought it was only evil white cis shitlords that did that

we prolly hate them more than you do

We don't even like Indians with darker skin tone, imagine how much we must be hating nignogs.

Not true
Its just that we bully foreigners who tries to act tough
You will never see indians getting assaulted by immigrants like you do in US(mexifags during trump rally and all that thing) or other EU countries which are getting refugees in large numbers
We show them their place by beating them up

beating them up is certainly better than giving them welfare

Ofcourrse the Africans dindonaffin

It's not like Africans in India have a notorious reputation for smuggling & dealing drugs .

Abey Trumptard... Tu phir se? Kitni baar bola hai. Don't go for inductive reasoning. If you think they are selling drugs why don't you report them? What are you so afraid of? Getting your sissy ass whopped?

You'll never get rid of us. Parasitism is the most successful evolutionary strategy. We blacks will fester in your filth before we spread. I've already seen Indians in America warm to us and you will too!

Aise bol raha hai thullo ko pata nahi hai
Dilli mein kitne hai , police ko sab pata hai par kuch nahi karte racism ke chakkar mein
Yaad hai somnath bharti ne prostitution ke chakkar mein kya kiya tha
Gaali khai or racist kaha gaya jab ki vo sahi tha

>jab ki vo sahi tha
proof now ..this is interesting. Was he right in the end?

abe police ko complain kar ke koi phayda nahi, voh log kuch nahi karte
yato unko paise khilake rakhe hai, ya phir police ki gand phat ke padi hai
already many people have reported, voh kuch nahi karte

and im talking about the ghetto niggers, joh log pure din ghumte rehte hai
mai college/working nigerians ki baat nahi kar raha hun, un dono groups ke bich me tu aaram se differentiate kar sakta hai

>poo talk in Sup Forums

Enjoy kejriwal you cucks

kek

Nice digits yesterday

thanks
are you the mallu, the pune guy or the punjabi?

Jesus, I knew Sup Forums was temperamental, but I didn't think this board had such a potty mouth.

Bangalore boy

i doubt there's any truth in anything you've said

you don't know the situation here, re
why would i lie?
the nigerian gangs supply drugs to mumbai rich bois and sons of politicians who come here to get their daily cocaine fix
if the police try to take down the drug rings, they'll be fucked

the college nigerians and the ones who work in offices live in middle class parts of city, these guys live in crowded parts of the cities where small, clustered buildings are common.
you can see them roaming in the night and cars (usualy audis or something expensive like that) pull up beside them and the deal is made

im not lying, this is true
if you don't want to believe me its fine

Proof chahiye to dilli mein aa ja
Raat ko gaadi mein khidki extension mein khada ho ja
Prostitutes kitni milengi
Or weed chahiye to din raat pure din milega waha, bc indian sabji wale bhi bechte hai

Dilli ke liye to best option wo hi hai

You guys are allright when it comes to dealing with niggers. A little jelly there

Still a poo

Wait until they grow in numbers.
Then the raping starts.

Can't be as bad as muzzies

America used to be racist too
A cucked future like ours isn't impossible for India

its happening right now :)

give it some 60-70 years or so
we'll be in the same position as you probably

Kek... sabzi wala selling weed ....I still believe you. Weed is fine by me in any case.

I don't believe you. You sound like you've never been outside your sheltered existence.

As you wish, I won't intrude on your personal opinion
Have a nice day

I havent seen this guy get triggered at all
You should be be in reddit, you are too good for Sup Forums

Bhsodika madarchod shillary supporter