What can we do to make Somalis redpilled?

What can we do to make Somalis redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/American_Somali
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Send them home, force them to deal with their own mess.

Stick dicks in their butts and get them hooked on meth.... First slaughter their males.

No.

Nothing. You cannot undo centuries of tribalism, Islam, superstition, banditry and poor diet. They are FUCKED.

Somalis are the scum of this planet.

steal their women from them, make them unpure, and dump them

I'm serious

these people are all over the fucking united states now

they all look the same, exactly like that one looking back in the middle of the picture

Fuck off minnesomalia cuck

I'm Somali. There's literally nothing wrong with that

What the fuck is wrong with you?

By the way we can't kick our Somalians out because majority of them came here in 1992.
Welcome to Sup Forums where they say they hate black people, but the moment somalianbro post a fucking post they will run to suck his dick

Ew, is that in the US?

Fine, so a few come here. Do they have to use our playgrounds?? What are the good white kids going to play on with these fucking goons all over the damn swing set?

I saw a couple of towelhead couples in the mall the other day when I made a trip to Spokane. Despicable. I thought we'd be kind of immune to it up here.

throw them all out of helicopters

Its curiosity.

And he uses a computer so he's obviously a step above what we typify as a Somali. He's like a Somali kingpin and he's obviously aware of his situation unlike the untermensch around him. We must learn what we can from Somalibro.

Tons of Somalis not only use the internet but are on Sup Forums

On Sup Forums there are like 6 regular Somali posters. Probably some here too

twitter.com/American_Somali

Their thick skulls keep out any useful knowledge, you gotta make an entrance into their brains with some good old 9mm.

No. Stop lying. You guy suck the living fuck out of his balls. It always happens

>hi guys im black
> How big is you dick?
> OMFG he sooo cooool?
> How many people have you fuck?

This is Sup Forums each and every fucking time. You guys just fucking love being cucks.

I won't lie, Somliabro is funny, but there is a difference between curiosity and being a cuck.

redpill is just dayquil watch the matrix

jewish media told me this

select all images with mountains

Okay, I'm a Somalian. Trust me.

Stop lying. You are probably a white boy that looking for attention. It is fucking sad.

But seriously I'm a Somalian.

shes already designated to be one of the three wives of mubdillah in jordan

fr guys if you want to talk to actual somalis go to somalispot.com its basically Sup Forums for somalis

No retard, there are Somalians on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, they have had time stamps and everything.

kys.