User I've made some mistakes in my past but I'm ready to he a traditional wife for you now

>user I've made some mistakes in my past but I'm ready to he a traditional wife for you now

What do? Would you accept liberal slut who wanted to change her life?

Or is she a damaged goods?

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2012/01/06/the-slut-paradox/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im not one to judge, my gf and i do lots of non traditional shit tg as of recently

Once a ho always a ho. What kind of sad sack wants some one else's damaged goods?

therationalmale.com/2012/01/06/the-slut-paradox/

Damaged goods? Depends how damaged. Used goods however is a single mom. I stay away from women with kids.

If any of those mistakes involved niggers....then keep walkin bitch.

I read this, and I honestly have no idea where the author stands on anything.
Self hating white man probably?
They throw around buzzwords like its popcorn at the movies and they want to stick it to the normie wageslaves

>susceptible to common vices
>even this bullshit doesn't bother defending weed

>Would you accept liberal slut who wanted to change her life?

fuck no.

This. My ex wife left me because I “took her youth”. Now she’s a single mother of 3 with 2 different baby daddies.

What?
It's about the Alpha Widow.
A women with enough experience will inevitably have that ONE man who fucked her like no other. A man who made her feel like no other. A man whom she will judge all other men against. A man whom she loves but can't have, who got away. An alpha widow will only ever "settle" for a man and that man she will see as a Beta.
You do understand the Alpha/Beta dichotomy right?
Point: Do not marry a....
>slut
>post wall woman
>older woman
>women with kids
>women with debt
>women who have had live-in relationships

What's post wall woman?

maybe I could use her to have a daughter and raise her to be my perfect girl

The last paragraph mentions the alpha widow, but it contradicts pretty much everything in the sections above. The only saving grace is that it contradicts everything in the form of open questions, so it seems like everything was 2deep4u ironic commentaries on the human condition all a dream along bro tbqh famalamadingdong.

Bitches Playing the victim when they fuck up.
What else is new?

Sexual Market Value: The degree to which, and ability to capitalize on the attraction of the opposite sex to you.
Women enter the sexual market place sooner than men and they peak earlier than men. A woman is the most attractive she'll ever be between the ages of 17 and 26. After that, her looks will begin to fade and she will notice that she isn't able to hold attention or compete with younger women anymore. (most 27 year old women can't compete with 18-23 year old women).
The Wall - The point in a woman's life where her ego and self-assessed view of her sexual market value exceed her actual sexual market value; the beginning of the decline. Usually occurs as a wake-up shock to women when they realize that their power over men was temporary and that their looks are fading. This usually results with first denial and then a sudden change in priority towards looking for a husband. Even after hitting the wall, many women will squander a few more precious years testing her SMV with alphas to double-check, hoping her perceived decline was a fluke, this will make her even more bitter when she finally has to settle for a worse-beta than she could've gotten before because of squandering her youth.

Shut the fuck up and post more pictures of her

The fuck kind of scale is that on the right?

Current value: 4.3

I've noticed that the older I get, the more attention I'm able to draw from girls in their early 20s. I was practically invisible to girls when I was in my early 20s. Now, I even get attention from older women.
I'm not saying I'm starting to draw in the hottest chicks, but they're thin and young; that's not bad considering the obesity epidemic.

Awesome! I realize, I knew the concept but didnt know it had a name. Thanks user

i'd pop on her meuth

Well, the older you get, the more money you should have. The better dressed you should be. And you should be less socially awkward because you should have more experience, making you spurge out less and feel less intimidated when talking to new girls.
Girls see an older man and assume he's mature, confident, authoritative and superior to her, thus your value should go up.
This is all assuming you're not FAT.

oh look, women thinking they are the victim. I had a gf i spent over a year with that ended up cheating on me. I paid her bills, let her movie in with me, and spent every moment when i wasnt providing for her jobless ass with her. She later cheated on me with a pothead she meet at a party. Mutual friends of ours tell me she constantly plays the victim, despite getting everything she wanted from our relationship.

>Implying women don't peak at 16 and men whenever they have the most money

I've seen girls who are 16 and have yet to fill in her ass, tits, hips.
We see rich men who can't get women and grungy, homeless looking dudes who pull hot chicks left and right.

Traditional wife as in stay at home? Or no more kinky sex?

Can anybody post more of this girl btw??

No, I get the concept. Its pretty common.
I just want to know what kind of autistic feel good handwave bullshit went into that graph's scale

Much appreciated.

I shall print them postersize and decorate an entire room with her.

There are exceptions to everything, doesn't mean it is not true overall.

she looks disgusting

Girls have it so easy in life. They can basically do whatever they want, have any guy they want. be lesbians and society wont judge them. they don't have to work physically like guys do. they can lounge in the fucking sun pool side. can have thousands of followers as long as they show ass or body. live a virtual lazy life and guys will supplement their lifestyle. even if its their dad. they can have one night stands and just be total whores.

then they can just settle down and some beta male with money will continue the cycle of being their benefactor for life.

it really is a woman's world. guys are just their tools. fuck me

She's really beautiful.

If they are ugly, they just downgrade to having it as hard as the average dude.

Posting in a simpleton thread

Found the cuck

I appreciate her beauty very much.

Nah, not a cuck. Just a woman. They always get this butthurt whenever red pilled men are around.

I'd want her to stay a slut even after she marries me. To me, nice girlz are soo fucking boring and so fucking dull.

The last three are where most fucktards fuck themselves. Just let her play. No reason for an expensive divorce and breaking up a family. If you are providing for her well and giving her a good life no bush niggah or poor white trash is gonna take her away. A hot guy might borrow her for a while, but, like my wife, she will always return home to you in the morning.

>I've noticed that the older I get, the more attention I'm able to draw from girls in their early 20s. I was practically invisible to girls when I was in my early 20s. Now, I even get attention from older women.
>I'm not saying I'm starting to draw in the hottest chicks, but they're thin and young; that's not bad considering the obesity epidemic.
I've noticed that the wealthier I get, the more attention I'm able to draw from hot girls in their early 20s. I was practically invisible to girls when I was in my early 20s and middle-class. Now that I have vacation homes, nice cars, and can afford to play Sugar Daddy, I even get attention from older women. All know that I am married...don't care. Like Trump said, when ya got money they LET you grab them by the pussy. "Let" hell, the bitches WANT you to grab 'em by the cunt.

youre a fuckin cuck my man

>youre a fuckin cuck my man
Cuck? To who? My wife? Big fucking deal! Like her, I have a phone full of booty-call numbers too. Neither of us try to hide it and life is good. Why divorce over your SO having some good hot recreational sexing?

nothing wrong with fucking the living shit out of her for a weekend and dumping her.

how do you get through that door with those lights like that?

You have an open marriage. That is different from what we are talking about in this thread. Not everyone can have the fortitude to make an open relationship work.

She made mistakes and now ask you to share the responsibility. Unless you can handle it you should refuse, your value is higher than that.

> (You)
>You have an open marriage. That is different from what we are talking about in this thread. Not everyone can have the fortitude to make an open relationship work.
Not really: This thread starts with a girl asking a question based on the assumption that she must conform to being a "good girl". Fuck that. Most guys start out as whore dogs deep inside so why should they expect that girl who likes sexual variety and sports fucking is somehow "damaged goods"? That is total sexist fuckkery! I am merely offering that there are other options. Both my wife and I still greatly enjoy sports fucking and the flames are still burning hot after over 20 years married and several dating each other and others. Monogamy is highly overrated AND supremely fucking boring after several years.