If you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

The only rule would be letting me murder them after sex. Living is the punishment.

Their rule and punishment would be the same - they have to have sex with me. after the 3rd infraction, they have to have sex with me with the lights on.

Their feet must be sweaty and stinky at all times. Socks are verboten. I am permitted to smell whenever I would like. They must spread their toes under my nose with no hesitation.

Punishment = brutal, public anal rape.

socks are verboten?
also what shoes are they allowed?

Socks wick away moisture, and consequently, feet smell to a lesser capacity. I want maximum stank.

Anything close-toed so that they can marinate. Uggs, Toms, flats are all cool.

how often can they wash their feet? also i feel it would be hotter if there were sweaty foot related punishments too

The only "washing" permitted is via my mouth. I like the anal rape punishment because I need a clause that forces them to get fucked by me.

imagine that when the rule is passed, one of the cute popular girls is wearing a pair of really old, torn-up converse shoes that she's worn for over 4 years. the insides are filled with sweat marks and she had been meaning to throw them out last week. so she rushes to get rid of them before anyone finds out

Clothed Male Nude Female, the punishment for non-compliance is to have their clothes trone from their body tied up in the most public place and have their cunt and tits whipped all day and night for 2 days.

so all girls are naked and all guys are clothed in class?

are there any asian girls you would do this to?

bump

All the attractive ones!

what would you do with the girl described here

What about girls whose feet you like but they have boyfriends?

buttplugs

bump

lurking

give me 5 dolla when they see me