Wwyd?
Humiliation, disrespect, denigrate thread

Reply for reply.

sage

Go outside you pathetic loser.

Pregnant nudes pls?

public enema while sucking many dicks
Pregnant whore broken by fit dykes with strapon larger than any real dick

Don't share nudes. Here's one of the belly though. Wwyd to her?

Coal burner/10

Tied up in an alley and taken advantage of by dozens of homeless men, all of them spilling their seed inside her.

What else for the pregnant slut?

she ain't getting out until she pisses and shits herself and even then i might not release her after just round 1

visit: looch.tv/Lil_Ghostie ... free stream of tv shows & chat room

Of course we'd run a train on her ass until she passes out. When she wakes up, it'd start again.

How many dicks in her ass before she passes out?

8. She'd cry hysterically after the first one and clench up, so it might take awhile for the second one to get it in.

bump

Love this whore

Wwyd? Shes into being dominated by older alpha men

Do you fap to Carrie?

Face full of cum

The face Carrie would make while getting ass fucked

thats hot

I bet she posts on Craigslist and other websites looking for sugar daddies. Deep down she has a rape fantasy where an older man lures her to a hotel and takes her against her will.

She didn't painful it would be when it actually happens.

handcuffed to a pole naked and ring gagged for easy access. would throatfuck her repeatedly, coating her glasses and hair in cum over and over again until l got bored and left her there for strangers to use

>get behind her
>lift dress
>pictures of that sweet ass/pussy in whatever adorable panties she's wearing
>pull panties down
>fuck her vigorously
>cum into crotch of her panties
>pull panties back up
>pull dress down
>make her clean me off

This fag again. Pathetic.

get right high and then make her blow me.

Would love to take advantage at the end of the night.

She looks like a crazy wild fuck.

MOds: Move this thread to /ignorant homos/ please

you'd probably still need to tie her up and force her to do it. little prude would never slut it up so willingly

Sick burn dude. Your jokes must kill on the school bus.

That could be a really fun time

That'd make it more fun. I'd pretend to start dating her. I'd take her out a bunch of times. Then one night, we'd go for a romantic dinner. She'd get drunk and wake up the next morning alone in a hotel with cum dripping from all three of her holes.

Tie her up and get her turned on. Make her think I'm going to fuck her, but then just jack off in her face and leave.

find her drunk like this, what do? remember to tie her up in case she wakes up

I'd tie her and her friend up. I'd fuck her friend and make her watch. I'd then whisper in her ear, "you're next"

Throw a tomatoe at her. Fuck you think I’m gonna to do?

Wwyd2 kiki?

Sammy would be terrified. you should gag them with each other's panties and force them to play with each other while you're at it. Plus, her and Casey are both really flexible so you can really go wild tying them however you'd like

I'd get a ball gag so that I can hear her sobbing through it.

a ball gag is a good idea too. forcing her to droll all over her perky tits as she sobs adds to the degradation. plus it makes nice lube for her subsequent titfucking. what's next for her/them?