FOOT RATE!! any foot fags here to rate my feet...

FOOT RATE!! any foot fags here to rate my feet? I want to foot fetish model but I have no idea what you fucks find sexy about stompers so tell me what you love about feet and I will supply pics

Would u add me on snap? :) ahojcotylol
Ill tell u why them stopers pump the D :D

And btw those toes are sexy af o.o

Motu patlu is best animu

Post one from the top down with your feet touching together. That’s how I rate the cuteness of feet

How about fishnets? Or stalkings in general

Omg please add me , that is so sexy!

You’re foot is cute. Don’t obscure it with stockings. I don’t think they make it any sexier unless you have a real slender foot.

My feet are size 8 not super slender. I've been told my toes are kinda stumpy. I'd say all around average foot

Would totally pay for you to let me cum multiple times for them on skype

They are crazy sexy.. o.o can you show soles and spread toes?

Soles is a big thing for foot fetish people

True dat, OP can we cum to your feet?

I give them a solid 6/10.

For a price absolutely

Omd can i pay it on snap?!!! 0.0
....add meeeee....

Would you be willing to skype for a tribute OP?

So what about sweaty feet? Like if I went on a run went on camera and took of my shoes and noticeably sweaty socks?? Also what about stockings with toes spread open

I'd have to see money deposited to my paypal

I'll friend you for a month for 20$ daily personal snaps,

you're a girl, right?

Like ill cum for u just like that o.o

Not gonna lie your feet not good op. Too manly. It's real obvious.

Smeared stuff on my feet? Like food or stuff that resembles cum?

Can you friend me without the dayly thing, just so we can chat bout feet n stuff lol?

You'd still have to pay

everything. wrinkles, smoothness, toes, black polish, heels, flip flops, footjobs, licking soles, sucking toes.

Can you just friend me so i can cum for those feet or "pay for cumming on your feet" there :D

Tbh you have cuter hands than feet. Model those instead. Would Pat anything for good hands. They’re harder to come by.

Definitely female

Thanks, a lot of the foot pics are from uncomfortable angels so that why they look kinda off

Nice. Fishing on Sup Forums for the saddest, loneliest foot lovers willing to pay you money. Well done OP

That’s a reach. They’re really just “ok” feet. I mean, they’re cute, but they’re not “take my money” cute.

Money is money, I have rent to pay. Don't judge.

Can you post a take my money foot?

How much would you need for 30mins?

don't take anything seriously until you post am HD pic, you can't really judge a foot when it's in 480p

Yes about sweaty feet and socks. Especially socks.

Not really about stockings and spread toes, but that might be someone else's thing.

Also, please post pics of your feet in socks, best if the soles are well visible.

I love sweaty feet! Also, nice feet

witt a sole like that you dont need to change a thing

I recommend you talk to your doctor about a bunionectomy soonish

Something like this.

Forgot picture because dumb.

There's also pussy in there and mine are just feet,

you post a smart picture anyway

Bitch, the pussy is irrelevant. Do you see how’s immaculate these feet are even from this angle? This is a hallmark of a truly great pair of feet.

Can confirm. Those feet are great, but OP's feet aren't bad either.

These are also professional photos

your all fucking restarted how do you find pleasure in this

Well looks Ike’s you better get started on some professional pictures for your foot modeling portfolio. Come back to us when you have some 1080p pictures ready and primed for our critique. Ones so good they make me forget there’s a pussy in the picture. Til then accept your fate, collect your rent, and post some hand pics you sassy little slut.

Sassy little slut, I that was slightly arousing

You’re probably touching yourself with those sexy hands you refuse to show me. It’s the only explanation for that typo.

I don't know how to pose them,