me, sorta

me *smirks* on CNNNNTV

Me, Sam Hyde

Can you even imagine the smell?

Death Grips, right?

Gg allin

Sinead oconnor

cool nigga newz

I can't think of any decent musician who got worse as they got a bigger audience and then blew themselves the fuck out with their own autism in a very public way.

looks like an anti-semitic caricature here

Ariel Pink

XXXTENTACION

/ thread

similarly autistic but still has talent

this guy is going downhill fast, have any of you seen his latest video

ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE ANE

his hissy fit with tim heidecker was especially pathetic

cuck detected

charls is john maus

The guy doesn't even have health insurance, he's got a right to complain

stfu funniest vid he's done in like a year. up there with goobas and baby laughing and jhoinney

this one where he begs for money? pretty sad desu

youtube.com/watch?v=kbPibD5aaC0

all of mumble rap

And Nick is Matt Fishbeck

fuck off tim

tim i would say got much worse than sam because of popularity. it's sad because he used to be funny.
at least sam is still funny if you ignore him talking on cernovich retard show

>blew themselves the fuck out with their own autism in a very public way
ariel pink just released a successful album that even received bnm from p4k
unlike sam hyde who got his shitty show canceled, no one wants to work wth him, even his twitter got banned and now his fans are turning on him too

>supports right wing politics
>complains that he has no insurance
really makes you think

I agree but Sam's accusations seem to come out of nowhere or are extremely tenuous at the least. Tim is a faggot but Sam just looks pathetic here.

>waaaahhhhh people's actions should have consequences

fuck off cuck

Sam is fucking hilarious, butt I think Nick is the funniest guy on mde. World Peace was a breath of fresh air for me. Haven't watched anything from TV since. Hope Amazon picks them up or something. Maybe they should beg the red bull CEO for funding a show. He's pretty far right, surprisingly.

>shitty
It was doing great in ratings. Who gives a fuck about Twitter? Are you a teenage girl? And maybe in your fantasy world his fans have turned on him, but nothing has happened.

Can't tell if you're retarded or if your understanding of politics is limited to America from 1960 to the present.

people who make shitty post-internet music with pictures of donald trump on it

>Can't tell if you're retarded or if your understanding of politics is limited to America from 1960 to the present.
what the fuck ere you even talking about

yes
but all the while tim has become the embodiment of the demeaning 'man'... sam's call-in was good enough for elucidating this at the very least

If you think any right wing ideology is inherently against single payer healthcare, you're retarded or probably extremely ignorant, which would suggest the only things you know about the right are Jon Stewart and John Oliver quips about the GOP.

no one will pick it up
hes a cryptofascist moron that no one wants to be associated with
ratings dont matter when no one wants to buy ads on a show full of Sup Forums dogwhistles

>this is your brain on Sup Forums

who cares
it doesnt matter in this case
sam hyde specifically supported trump who im pretty sure doesnt support single payer

Neither did HRC, making your "point" meaningless.

>no one wants to buy ads
Not really relevant anymore. Most money by cable shows today is in being part of tv packages (sports, NFL season ticket type shit), digital sales, and pretty soon streaming on other platforms. I specifically mentioned the RB owner because he's interested in building a media platform as his propaganda arm, not for profit.

Also, anyone who isn't completely kid friendly is getting killed in ads, especially online.

> I think Nick is the funniest guy on mde
Ah, a man of taste.

>Neither did HRC, making your "point" meaningless.
shes fucking awful too but she wouldnt work really hard to make the already shitty healthcare system even worse

He would still have no healthcare under her, again making zero difference. He considered other issues when voting.

His history channel conspiracy show parody with Charlie was fucking brilliant.

>His history channel conspiracy show parody with Charlie was fucking brilliant.
Do you have a link?

protomartyr

He's just an A+ dude, I've heard he basically got the show approved and on the air by sheer force of S A L E S M A N S H I P.

He's pretty great at not dogging the camera and making those little smirky faces too (good job Sammy), watching youtu.be/xbllxgxgQVQ again gives me an appreciation for him.

>even received bnm from p4k
WOW, AMAZING

stop viraling this fruitcake

maybe not him, but ton of other people might lose their healthcare cause retards like sam voted for trump
he has no right to complain

i dont care about p4k
but they are a big publication that still has lot of influence
so getting a bnm is a pretty big success for most artists

Weird Al Yankovic

Sage slide threads

Complain about what dumbass, you just admitted voting for HRC would have made no difference to his situation.

Chris Ott

sam hyde made at least two albums

e.g. twat

>donate a large amount money to The Daily Stormer
>lol wtf why doesn't a major corporation want me on their network?

youube.com/watch?v=RNTV8UrXxtA

Didn't see part 1 on the main channel for some reason.

Here it is: youtube.com/watch?v=w0aWiXvq7GE

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff... oh yes my dear.... sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.... quite pungent indeed