Is U2 the worst band of all time?

Is U2 the worst band of all time?

no

End of the Thread.

That's not even a controversial opinion. The shit they pulled with songs of innocence just cemented that fact.

agreed

>The shit they pulled with songs of innocence just cemented that fact.
Would not the music they released in the 80s and 90s negate that?

Fucking not
They didn't release something special since the late 90's but there are a lot of bands worse than them

No, but a band they heavily influenced is.

Yes.

Achtung Baby is GOAT

Those first two albums were flippin fantastic.

Why suck so hard now? Your legacy, son?

They're better than Oasis

You're forgetting WEEZER

i love them, never bought their albums but i've gone to U2 concerts. amazing shows

its close

iTunes episode aside they need to quit trying for hit singles and need to accept that their time is up.

I mean I get people not liking them but worst ever? Wouldn't that award go to some crunkcore band? Or some bad post grunge edgelord band? There's some truly awful shit out there.

Honestly tho, why is Radiohead so fuckin popular?

This. I mean I think they could do something creative again but ever since Beautiful Day was a massive hit they've tried to force themselves into sounding more commercial hoping for a repeat success. No Line on the Horizon had a few godawful songs (mostly the singles) but there was some pretty left field and unique stuff in there like Cedars of Lebanon that shows they can still be creative and fresh when they want to be. They need to have some wake up moment like Bowie did in the 90s when he stopped caring about his mainstream audience and started making albums like Outside and Earthling.

No Guns N' Roses was the worst sleezy shit guitar with with high pitch bird sounds for vocals

Obviously this

you leave daddy Thom alone, you monster