>inb4 thread gets flooded by footfags

ABLOO ABLOO ABLOOOOOOOO XDDDDDD

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU DUMB PIECES OF SHIT

YOURE ALL FAT
AND YOU HAVE DEPRESSION
PLEASE RID SOCIETY OF YOUR BURDEN YOU FUCKING SUBHUMANS

its for the retarded lithuanians

>v4
wait, why does this general exist again?

Theres no point to it, besides artificially maintaining a cirklejerk of people who know each other :))))
>Oh hey man how's your wife???? :DDD
>She's quite okay man how's your bf btw? xDDDD
v4 in a fucking nutshell.

That's just fucking sad man.
How do we get rid of this?

/balt/ in a nutshell is stealing memes from /brit/ and posting your faggy anime, you stupid lithuanian subhuman

I'm afraid that there's no way of getting rid of """"THIS""""", seeing how these cunts will keep cirklejerking anyways.
But hey, we can do our best to provide this thread with some meaningful discussion, eh?

>lithuanians
it's just one faggot samefagging, but considering that he's a weeb, he probably does not have anything better to do with his life

he makes fucking Marcel look like a philosopher

>meaningful discussion
does that entail anime?

It's the same idiot that spams /balt/ in every general.

it sure does, man.
they all get fucking triggered by it :DDD
on Sup Forums of all things XDDDDDDDDD

that's right, man.
what a bunch of retards 2bh.
i would legit gas them all if i had the chance to!!!

wtf that's a nice pair of feet man xD

hey thanks brother.
feet are quite an amazing thing, are they not?

Okay you fucking subhumans, that was it for me for tonight, as I'm not willing to give you any more attention than that :))
Please kill yourselves, or if you want, continue cirklejerking!! I'll be sure to report you, as you belong on fucking Facebook.

See you tomorrow again, eh?

You stupid samefaggig lithuanishit weeb.

Your existence is fucking patethic, I bet your parents are crying every fucking day and night that they spawned such a fucking piece of shit to life. No one will ever care for you, no one will cry when you die.You will never get your dick wet, the only thing you have is sperging out on Sup Forums and shit up threads for everyone else. You're worthless, you're the lowest form of life, worm.

Do something productive with your patethic existence for once and end it. Kill yourself now and free your parents, you impotent fucking trash weeb autist.

Is that a male or female foot?

it's whatever you want it to be

what a fucking shit thread
slavs are subhumans btw