Aus/pol/ - Leaders' Debate 2: Electric Boogaloo Edition

abc.net.au/news/abcnews24/

Leaders' debate tonight. Get excited.

Other urls found in this thread:

votecompass.abc.net.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll be watching from across the ditch.

Needing Turncoat, I mean Turnbull to make a strong performance. Can't stomach another change of leader. 6 leaders rolled in the last 9 years makes us Bolivia tier.

t. Q'lder who got blown over to kiwiland by a strong wind.

I hope that Turnbull has a stronger performance tonight. I would hate to see this country elect Labor.

>I would hate to see this country elect Labor
Why do you care so much either way m8? Liberals are just as shit as Labor.

It'll happen, the ALP has been running the better campaign for awhile now and the libs look directionless, especially the infighting in NSW between Turdball and pro-Abbott forces. You cannot win an election with in-fighting. Plain and Simple.

It is debatable that Liberal are just as bad Labor, and I can't say that I fully support either party; but I'm referring to stuff like SafeSchools, more refugees, and general SJW pandering. That is why I'm saying that I'd hate to see Labor win - we could very possibly become like a Eurozone country in regards to how 'progressive' we are.

The leftwing faction of Labor are shit. I don't want another Labor PM until they purge the SJW cunts in their own party.

As the campaign season continues, this evermore seems that Labor will win, I completely agree with what you're saying here. I didn't hear of the in-fighting desu, but that sort of nonsense will lose them the election. Also, Labor have a much better PR team. Liberals are making much more sense IMO, but Labor are presenting themselves to be much more likable.

At least we would have public infrastructure beyond tunnels.

it evermore*

I think that it's always good to spend on infrastructure, but we also have to be cautious of how much money can be thrown around.

muh NBN is getting installed on Tuesday m8s. How jelly are you?

Both parties are equally bad at spending, but at least labor taxes big business more and invests in useful infrastructure.

fttp or fttn?

FTTP? Very. FTTN or other? Not at all

I think in recent times, yeah, both parties are bad when it comes to spending. Regarding your second point, this is why I said that I don't fully support either party. I think that it is good that Labor spend more on infrastructure, but I'm not so keen on them taxing big businesses more.

To the premises m8. FTTP. 100/40 1.2TB a month plan ordered.

Basically pro Abbott lib staffers are boycotting volunteer support and funding in NSW from MPs who vated for Turnbull in the ballot

Pro Turnbull staffers are boycotting the like of Mirabella in Indi.

There's a bunch of fuck you going around and MPs campaigning are finding themselves without young signholders and funding to do the usual song and dance.

pt2.
Abbott is certainly fucking Turnbull from behind the scenes given this and I find it interesting that the media hasn't put two and two together. Its the kind of fucking worth writing about but because it isn't public like what Rudd did, it's not worth it. I guess?

If you legitimately believe Australian banks and super large companies should pay an effective tax rate below 27% at the expense of public infrastructure you are a fool. But you are entitled to your opinion and i hope you have the good sense to vote minor parties first.

I already have Telstra cable and don't need anything faster

Has the bull been prepped?

>t. Q'lder who got blown over to kiwiland by a strong wind.

strange, it's usually the other way round

That is so pathetic. Do they not realise that they are essentially helping their party lose the election? Shows who these dissenters are really in politics for...

I believe in low tax rates in general, but not at the expense of infrastructure funding. Nonetheless, yes, I'm preferencing minor parties in the ballots, so don't you worry m8 :-)

>tfw we have to choose between a cuckservative Jew that shills for multiculturalism at opportunity he is presented with or a left of centre cuck that unironically calls people on the right bigots, sexists and racists for our next PM

>le tax pays for infrastructure meme

Sydney is an absolute shithole mess

Taxpayer money is spent on private companies who charge overs and deliver unders

Well Tony has no chance in hell of getting back into cabinet so his supporters probably figure it's better to have Tony in the Shadow Cabinet rather than Turnbull being Prime Minister.

put your money where your mouth is, then

But would they prefer Turnbull or Shorten? They seem awfully shortsighted here.

Is this debate only on Sky News or something?

Way ahead of you senpai.

I suppose you could determine that it's easier to dethrone a union thug like Shorten than it is to hold a second leadership spill.

ABC24 is hosting, Sky is re-hosting the ABC stream with a panel.

>tfw you'll never suck Malcolm's dick and fondle his balls

how did you get that, did you have to pay a fee to get it to the premises?

Makes sense, but then again, Labor would be in office.

I chucked my sportsbet money down on Trump, Republican VP and Brexit but I can't figure out what's gonna happen for our own election.

Labor being in power is part of Tony's skillset.

Hung parliament
Negotiates with Greens
Coalition between Lab Greens

I think the Greens will preference the LNP though actually.

Post 'em

Who are you backing for VP?

Turnbull would be destroying this election if he would just stop censoring himself, as much as I don't like his leftist tendencies he is probably the best orator in parliament and lays down the most savage shit-talks when he is being authentic.

Since he has been PM he has been trying to keep the traditionalists happy and that means keeping his mouth shut which he is bad at and doesn't look good in an election.

This should have been the easist election in decades for the liberal party.

Link to the website?

IT BEGINS
FOREIGNERS GET OUT

Wtf is this shit?

Are you a devout KAP supporter?

No

Liberal are shit but labor are shitter

votecompass.abc.net.au/

Don't have it saved, but I'm slightly southeast of Liberal.

please kill me

>Can't stomach another change of leader.
Literally autistic. That being said it's not like any of the other parties are better than the degenerate libs.

>muh innovation

Voting Labor 2bh. Turnbull is such a robot.

>it's another Malcolm Turbull shills for China episode

Yuck, no one cares about these ruffians! We must all vote for the based god Derryn Hinch!

lmao he's just giving the same speech over and over again. THIS SORT OF BEHAVIOUR GOT TONY ROLLED YOU MORON

>it's another Malcolm Turnbull repeats soundbites episodes

I hate both parties...

>gonna ensure you can get a job and business is confident
>all the economy is invested in property and disposable income is 0

pick one prepbull

>eureka flag
>Labor
Kill yourself.

send help

>original inhabitants meme

Kill me pls

>conservative left

Maybe China's for you m8

>50k into this countries economy and 4 years of military service, now a paramedic

what have you given to this country lads?

Why the fuck does Turnbull keep stuttering?

Accept Derryn Hinch into your hearts!

>He fell for the Fair society meme

Let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn’t know what he’s doing. He knows exactly what he’s doing.

>appeal to emotion
>vote Labor
>appeal to emotion
>vote Labor
>appeal to emotion
>vote Labor
>appeal to emotion
>vote Labor

Shorten is literally doing the same thing, what do you expect?

Christ what is Shorten doing with his hands....

>it's another Bill Shorten comes across as an obsequious sycophant episode
Not defending Turnbull though. They're both cunts. I wish I was deaf.

>Vote greens

s

How the fuck is this even possible reeeeeee

He's putting his money where his mouth is by replacing his brain with a 500 terabyte hard drive of Liberal soundbytes. That's the future of election technology right there.

VOTE FOR HINCH

True, but when Turnbull knifed Abbott, he said that one of his reasons for doing so was because Abbott could only talk in slogans. Now he's doing the same.

Wew lad

>Treat women equally
kill yourself

Turnbull is a much better communicator.

>muh women are treated poorly

>just trust us and our positive plan (tm) :^^^^^^)

No, that's
>WE ARE DOOMED, ALL OF THE OTHER PARTIES ARE NAZIS
>vote Greens

>its another Bill Shorten LARPs as an average relatable bloke episode

>Shorten using the short repetition Trump meme

Trust Trump
Trust Trump

it works, people are dumb

t-tthis is some kind of joke right?

holy shit cunt you almost got more lefty than one of the lefty cunts on my facebook

your upload is pretty high jelly tbqh

>Turbull
"We have plans."
>Shorten
"Yeah, well Labor has the BEST plans!"

i-i t-trust them!

all major parties are shit and nothing will change

Why are Australian debates so shit compared to US and UK political debates.

the same thing mal is doing

Why is Laura Tingle there? She's a notorious Labor shill. They may as well put Alan Jones there for some balance.

STOP THE PLANES

WE GREW HERE YOU FLEW HERE

>My wife is somehow relevent somehow

WHY ISN'T HINCH ON THE PANEL? WHERE IS THE JUSTICE???????????