„Jew Me, sue me, everybody do me, kick me, kike me, don’t you black or white me“

>„Jew Me, sue me, everybody do me, kick me, kike me, don’t you black or white me“
What does he mean by this ? Was the biggest musician secretly redpilled ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4
youtu.be/RgyoSorU5sA
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4

Yep.

There was a recording that was leaked just after he died where he talked about how jews were after him and going to kill him.

I know that he protected child stars that he suspected were in danger of being molested.

As a child star himself he was probably molested by Jews. It really explains everything about his life.
As a grow ass man he was a complete manchild who was emotionally stunted. He wanted to live in his little fantasy fairytale land and give kids the childhood he never had.

I sang that green text to this toon:

youtu.be/RgyoSorU5sA

It would be incredibly sad if he were molested, tried to protect other children from that and then became so widely accused of molesting them himself

More info OP. Who, what, when...

Where's the full clip?

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

This was a line of 'They don't care about us'
A song published in 1991 by Michael Jackson

he straight up said jews dont care about goyim

no wonder he died at 50

Have always been told this is actually the case.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y

By whom? No accusing, just curious. I find all of this fascinating in a dark way.

>The song, which is cited as being a pop song, has a moderately slow tempo of 88 beats per minute

>88

>try to listen to the song on spotify
>all versions are censored

lol

Nobody of substance on the subject desu. Just listening older family members and their friends when the subject would come up.... I've been hearing them say that type of thing since the 90's tho, whenever people started accusing him of stuff with kids. Basically saying his dad and industry handlers fucked up him and his childhood, and he's always just wanted to get that back and give it to other kids.

On a related note, I've got some original Jackson 5 records that were my dad's that are pretty cool to own.

Fuck it lets run with it. Michael Jackson unsung hero!

He was. He was probably more redpilled than most white nationalists since he has known Jews since his motown days as a child. He probably knew about black roles in the Jewish plan since he was pressured by Jews to do things he was uncomfortable doing, or he saw Jews demand things from other black entertainers which he felt was immoral since michael jackson always seemed quite innocent minded. He knew about their agenda. I guess this fuelled his self hatred and mania. Many black celebrities sell themselves to the Jews, and they see the international Jews for what they really are, many end up converting to Islam later in life, since its probably one of the most antisemitic religions out there.

>But if Roosevelt was livin'
>He wouldn't let this be, no, no
What did he mean by this?

>all these videos of this song censor the word jew and kike.

really makes you think.

Barbra Streisand effect in action.

>Those music distortions
Fucking hell, it's been several years and get away with it, MJ must be rolling in his rolling groovey in his grave
youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE

>I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate
>all I said was Hitler was a good guy for God's sake
>I hope he comes back and exterminate the jews
>he won't lose

what was he trying to convey here?

>"you can never kill me"

New king of /po/ ?

Poor guy. I think he was redpilled because he refused to be a part of the media game. During the era of rap and hip hop the media tried so hard to make him fuck up and label him a nigger. In an era of masculinity, he adopted the high pitched voice and soft demeanor to avoid the nigger stereotype of being brash and uncontrollable. Because they couldn't label him a nigger they instead tried to pin the creepy pedophile stereotype and ultimately that destroyed him.

Michael gave the accused kid and his family trips around the world and they spit in face by calling him a child molestor. The kid and his father eventually committed suicide.

This is how you detect underage fags