Why is it legal to play music loudly without consent of others around them?

Why is it legal to play music loudly without consent of others around them?

>sit down in fast-food restraunt
>some wimpy white kid with his group of friends starts being a dick to tables around him by blasting his trap music
>literally want to kill myself

It’s fine if you like rap/trap music, it’s all fine with me, but what I’m not fine with is why you gotta blast it wherever you are and when you’re in the car without consent from others to hear it?

it isn't
good luck getting the cops to give a shit though, speed traps make way more money than helping the populace

Also I would like to mention because this is on your minds probably.

People play calm music in public places and not dubstep or trap because people can tolerate calm music, but not everyone can tolerate aggressive music.

Public places like redtraunts or high-school should only play calm music

Bars should also play calm music

Night clubs should really be the only place to publicly blast rap/trap music or dubstep.

I don't really have a problem cause I blast my music as well, it's not forever mate.

Just ask the kid to shut his music down you beta male.

watch out we gotta badass over here
did your mom put steroids in your diet coke

He only played it for 10 seconds

quit getting triggered over nothing you nu male. if you look for reasons to be angry you're sure to find them but if you can't contain your autism over soundwaves just stay inside and rot.

>wanting to kill yourself because of ten seconds of music
Wtf

Then why are you being a whiny bitch?

Just wait for phones without headphone jacks to be more mainstream.

I feel like Apple has done this shit on purpose. Their earbuds have always bled sound like the poorly made pieces of Chinese trash that they are. Human instinct then forces you to look and see that the source of sound is Apple earbuds. Removing the headphone jack is the logical next step to having people blast their shit and give their product free advertising.

That’s how much I despise trap music.

Again, I have no problem with people liking trap. I dont see it as destructive behavior. But man, if I hear the trap every trendy white kid loves, i fucking wanna die

Literally what

Because I can’t stand the music personally. You can like it and im fine with that, but I HATE it personally.

>I have no problem with trap, but actually I do
I hope you are 14 or something

these faggots don't care about the other people around them

I went to a restaurant with my coworkers on the graveyard shift and they had a jukebox, I figured I'd throw on some music (including backstreet boys as a joke),but I didn't expect the jukebox to play much more loudly than the music that had been playing before. I was immediately embarrassed.

I have problem with people blasting it, not people liking it. Theres a difference.

And just because I don’t like something doesn’t mean I think it’s evil and should be abolished.

I just wish I wasn’t subjected to others music that I dont want to hear.

And one last thing.

>He has a problem with trap
>he must be a huge shithead for not liking what I like

Found the real 14 year-old

Go fuck yourself with this reply. Theres nothing wrong with hating music.

I bet this was made by the same exact kid. Please put some effort into your trolling.

Oh, I forgot to mention in that I hate CERTAIN music.

Now you’re going to twist it and say theres something wrong with me for not liking music. I just hate trap music, and theres nothing wrong with hating trap so much that 10 seconds of it will make ypu want to fucking die.

What's the purpose of this thread? kids blasting music isn't something new

Why wouldnt you want to kill him?

Sorry, just hearing 10 seconds of rap music second day in a row 3 hours ago pissed me off so much that I made this thread.

I hate trap music for only 10 seconds that much, and that isnt a problem. because its that terrible to me. There is nothing wrong with hating how a music spunds.

found the serial killa kek

>reading comprehension

No idiot. This is 100% accurate