S/fur the ride continues

s/fur the ride continues.

Can i req some cub?or flat chested tigers?

not in this thread. Shit's uh-sgusting

:D

why not bi-fur?

ya'll missing out

we dabble with that as well

as long as it's not dicks solo or with other dicks

time for bed
goodnight, s/fur

problem being- s/fur posters mostly contribute and save with little dialogue.

g/fur aficionados come in with avatars and want to discuss their happenings of the day, then get upset if attention is not thrown their way

Night, Sunshine.

God I love her to death. I'm never going to be able to get over her.

I'd like to dabble in your ass crack tbqh

Nice

They also tried going back and forth between melitonin and trazodone for me. Melitonin didn't do much, trazodone helped me sleep for a while but then it was just more nausea. Zoloft did little for my depression, but made nausea worse, and since I like fucking, the sex drive impact wasn't good. Antipsychotics are all-around a shit time, but thankfully I never got too far into borderline land to the point of delusions and hallucinations, so they considered it but ultimately pulled back.

And yeah, fibromyalgia's a major bitch. Essentially, either it's a chronic pain feeling that's not triggered by anything (I already deal with chronic back pain from when I was in grade 2), and then there's a thought-triggered pain, which basically links the lymbic system of the brain to pain receptors, or something like that. In my case, whenever I think of anything that bums me out, or is depressing, or stresses me out, it causes an intense burning/freezing/pressurized pain feeling in the back of my neck, my shoulders around my spine, my shoulders where the arm starts, my elbows, my knees, and my lower back. Gets worse at night, which is one of the main things that causes the sleep issues

the feeling's mutual, bb

I tried melatonin as an OTC and it didn't do anything. I've never had any luck with sleeping supplements either, and I've been trying my entire life. As for the BPD, luckily I don't really have hallucinations, and I don't *think* I'm delusional, but that's easy to say for myself. I check off pretty much every other box, but I don't talk about it or my real problems because I don't want to be fucked up on antipsychotics again.

Damn, that sounds fucking awful. I couldn't live with that in the terrible mental state I'm already in. I'm really sorry to hear that.

It is what it is. I've had it for going on 5 or so years now, with it in its current state. I also deal with a bit of dynamic mechanical allodynia, which really makes relationships difficult, because sometimes even lightly brushing skin on my arms/chest causes significant discomfort and pain.

Out of curiosity, do you deal with high blood pressure? My doctors are hesitant to put me on meds, despite it running in both sides of my family and I'm usually sitting above 140/80. Couple weeks ago, I clocked in at 166/85, which is not too far from clinical heart attack

>a man who was destined to die in cradle, but thanks to modern medicine is gonna suffer for the rest of his miserable life.

afternoon /fur/

That really sucks, man. I'll sometimes twitch and jerk back if people touch or brush against me, but I'm glad it doesn't hurt.

Surprisingly, no. I guess one reason is because I don't really have much stress in my life anymore, but I'm still miserable regardless. Sorry to hear that though.

Hey, Mr. user. How's it going?

So instead of situational, reactionary stress, you deal more with experiencing stagnancy in your life? That's a shame. It's good you don't have many stressors, but being unable to find happiness outside of that is sad...
dubs are checked

eh things could be better i guess. general anxiety has been creeping back in again so i've been doing chores around to house to keep my mind occupied. gotta psych myself up to go out and get some more paint eventually.
how's your situation going?

nice feet
do distractions work well for you, or does tackling the situation to better understand it and work around it work?

neither really works well for me. distracting myself helps. tackling the root cause often induces more anxiety. i try to do a bit of both.

It's mostly my own fault. I avoid stress as much as I can because of my severe anxiety, and it's held me back a lot in life.

Sorry to hear that. I feel you.
Things could definitely be better for me. Don't know what I'm going to do about delysid, but I'm trying to stay positive.

heard anything from him recently? is he still adamant about going through with it?