My 40 year old co-worker confessed his love to a 19 year old waitress via this video and got fired because of it

my 40 year old co-worker confessed his love to a 19 year old waitress via this video and got fired because of it youtube.com/watch?v=4jcoNcobAwo&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

Is her name Elizabeth? I think I know who you're talking about.

the answer is literally in the video

>confessing love to someone that was born when you were 21

no

wow...
what kind of job did he lose and how did they find out about the video/why fire him for it?

I would have fired him for this video too goddamn this is painful to sit through any of it

Where? I even watched the 5 minutes of roller coaster rides

dish washing, he gave her a note with something written on it plus the link to the video. I was semi suprised that he got fired for it

its the title of the video

>often blonde
>implying she dyes her hair
fucking dropped

Annah?

Ya. Sounds about right.

how hot is she?
also, is he literally autistic?

In his defence, she's really hot. Pic related. And I dont know but he believes in zodiac signs

so he autistic then

cringe city

over 18 so, whatever.

the age of consent here is 16

its not the age it the video

so again, whatever.

so we can enjoy the freshest most purest pleasure

Same although a 16yr old can fuck a 14 if they want

40 year old dishwasher.
If he was a 40 year old lawyer, he'd at least get a handy.

THAT NIGGAS GAY AS FUCK

thats how you get women my man

this is like some Tim and Eric meta shit

thats how that nigga got fired

HANNAH RETARD IT'S THE TITLE OF THE VIDEO

THIS CANT BE REAL
did he expect to make out during the rollar coaster segment? jfc its like 2/3rd the video

Fuck you dude I can't fucking find it anywhere
>what is the tittle?

Let me just tell you this: you're nothing. You're fucking nothing. I can bench press 290 and can run 6 miles in less than 36 minutes. I train tapout and could knock you unconscious with one punch. I know you think you're some internet tough guy sitting back there like a pussy faced bitch, but if we ever cross paths I will fucking CRUSH you. Your ancestors will feel pain I'll hit you so hard. And if you try and bring 5 of your friends, I'll just get a katana (which I'm trained in) and then we'll see who's the tough guy. Yeah you can make all the "funny" "clever" comments you want on the internet, but when we meet, you're suddenly fucking dead silent. Like a fucking library. Once I'm done posting this I'm going to call my side piece up and pound away. Enjoy jerking off to another hentai movie you fucking pathetic virgin. But sure, keep posting. Go on, bitch, make my day. You think you're funny? I'm about to wipe that smile off your face. Get ready faggot, I've got your IP and I cannot be stopped.

its sadly real, cringe level to the max

how did he deliver it? after closing? sent it to her?

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Not trying to be edgy, but I wish I could feel as strongly about a girl as he does Hannah. I'd probably be a lot happier. I lost it, I lost that loving feeling. Just can't bring myself to do it. Maybe there's something fucked up with me, but I just get bored within a 3 month period and then I'm spent. And that's only IF I want to see them again after banging. So now I just don't even pursue because it will probably lead to my disappointment. Or maybe I just don't go after girls I really want. Who fucking knows at this point. Hannah is a beacon for what I lost

dude fucking same what is that??
ive only met one girl who has that problem

Honestly if he confesses his love while the song Silent Awareness by Suduaya & By The Rain is playing in the background then he's a chode, OP.

DO IT, just DO IT! Don’t let your dreams be dreams. Yesterday, you said tomorrow. So just. DO IT! Make. your dreams. COME TRUE! Just… do it! Some people dream of success, while you’re gonna wake up and work HARD at it! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!You should get to the point where anyone else would quit, and you’re not gonna stop there. NO! What are you waiting for? … DO IT! Just… DO IT! Yes you can! Just do it! If you’re tired of starting over, stop. giving. up.

If I knew, I wouldn't be this way. Idk I just don't get a strong infatuation like I used to. Maybe I do, but I don't pursue it. Maybe I don't seek to be as vulnerable as I was when I was younger because of how crazy those feelings make me. Maybe I'm scared that after a first date the "adult" thing to do is to bang...but I know that if I don't she will feel like I'm uninterested, but the pressure is on because I want to be perfect so I end up with a soft dick which definitely makes he feel unwanted-- idk. Maybe I'm just fucked forever. Maybe these pressures exist in our culture for a reason. Maybe...a lot of things

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

more than anything, I wish I was as cool as this fucking guy. Fuggin turd

I’m holding out for a girl that isn’t painfully boring. Just gotta meet one that’s existential and depressed. Then I can finally be happy :)

you guys are making this way more cringy you fucking neckbeards

It's like an Autistic Alien is trying to do a company slideshow on its crush

>musnt....feel...
>must...shitpost...

go talk to your volleyball you fucking loner

her body is fucking amazing! and pierced nipples.. my god! how'd you get a hold of this one?

its me

I've never wanted to wish this hard before that a post on Sup Forums is real :( she's stunningly beautiful

Holy fuck that's a lot of autism

Moar