B help

B help
I did some petting with my gf and rubbed my cock against her pussy for 4-5 second but without coming
Her period is 4-5 days late and we are starting to worry
Chances I've fucked up?

100%

You'll be fine. Chill.

kek, someone else has been more than rubbing on it. tyrone been up in that shit.

Precum can sometimes contain sperm from previous ejaculations. How often do you clean your foreskin?

I always clean it after masturbating and for security i passed a finger on the tip before rubbing to make it "dry", but still I'm getting ansious

Chill goy. It happens sometimes, I came in my ex for a week and they missed it but it was nothing in the end

when i was in high school my gf was 14 days late on her period but wound up being not pregnant. most important thing is to hold frame.

That doesn't mean that you prevented it. Either she's been cheating and you better not pussy out and deny it. Or you're gonna be a dad.

Don't go fucking the kid or doing weird shit to it.
How old are you?

I answered here Wrong post quoted

petting?

Here where I live we call it that way, dunno if it's international kek

I am also curious

She's not the girl who cheat and I can stay safe for that
She barely has friends and never go out with them

I'm 18 and she is 16

Didn’t we talk about this last night? Disappointing bait, user.

Just some preliminaries, nothing in particular

Sex-lite. Groping and rubbing and other stuff that's generally seen as foreplay.

you call what, that? lol

Holy shit, let me guess, you're American? The amount of people from USA who think that as long as you don't finish inside a girl you don't need a condom is ridiculous.

Proceed Vasectomy. You can cum balls deep all the time.

>She's not the girl who cheat I can stay safe for that

If you talked here last night fuck me for not reading, maybe I could've avoided making a post

Not American and yes, I know you don't have to finish inside to make it happen, but stil I only did that for 4-5 second and this is making me nervous

Just chill for another week

Rubbing against? I've been doing the pull-out method for a couple of years with zero pregnancy scares. I think you're okay.

In all honesty, it is all a matter of probabilities. It's very unlikely, but not impossible to get pregnant in the way you describe.

It's possible that she got pregnant from someone else. I will leave it to you to judge how probable, or not that might be.

It's most likely she is a couple of days late.

The main rule in life is not to worry about things. If there is something you can do about a particular problem, do it. If not, don't. But worrying about whether something might or might not happen is pointless.

Have her drink bleach.
This will delet any babby growing in ther.
Make sure she drink the whole gallon jug at once.

Unfortunately the side effect is It will also delete her

do not confuse annn with trifling details, newfag

Vasectomy FTW

Theres too many people in the world already. Be a hero and have zero.

>seeking out Sup Forums for medical advice
>seeking any medical advice period but especially possible unintended pregnancy tips
>on Sup Forums
>you came to Sup Forums to get advice on an unintended pregnancy

that's some true brain damage you must have there to think this would be a good idea. fucking awesome. that is some true OG shit nigga.

Why not