I've got about $600 that I don't need. What would you like for Christmas?

I've got about $600 that I don't need. What would you like for Christmas?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/NYAFNVVH9K9A/ref=cm_go_nav_hz
amazon.com/gp/aw/ls/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_ep_ws_rgKCzbAEDTJBP?ie=UTF8&lid=3J36RN76DNYUI&ref_=cm_sw_r_cp_ep_ws_rgKCzbAEDTJBP&ty=wishlist
amazon.com/dp/B013DD6A40/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields..

a rope to hang myself

I'd like $600.

I'd actually like the Cowboy Bebop Limited edition box set, but who the fuck has money for that.

How about a hot log of shit?

Buy yourself a Renault Twingo Plushe

GTFO LOG POSTS

I need new a hunting jacket bro.

Post the redeemable card # then we will talk

/thread

Rent and groceries

Buy something off a no-kill animal shelter's wish list

amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/NYAFNVVH9K9A/ref=cm_go_nav_hz

amazon.com/gp/aw/ls/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_ep_ws_rgKCzbAEDTJBP?ie=UTF8&lid=3J36RN76DNYUI&ref_=cm_sw_r_cp_ep_ws_rgKCzbAEDTJBP&ty=wishlist

Rolling for trips

i want hearthstone packs Pyrocrazy#1941

I want an amazon giftcard

The Division please

uh, id like a reason to not an hero
or a mt agora jacket either one

Not Op but i work with dogs and love them alot, even the fuckin dick head ones, and i may just do that foreal good idea cause seriously those no kill ones are hard to maintain cause they aint cutting cost by disposing of the meanest ones or the ones that can't be adopted.

I’d like to buy my girlfriend some gifts for Christmas this year. And my nephews.

Yeah I usually say when someone asks what to get me for a gift since I'm kinda picky and just buy what I want on my own.

stormtrooper helmet =)

ideathmatch.com #FUR chri$$lamity on 12 days of xmas, #FUR #FractalUniverseRevolution, #BABELicious

Can money buy a #FUR? That is what I want for xmas.

1,200 tacos

TacoCat FTW! Or just the #FUR

a battery and charger for my radio also plates for my armor. paypal .me Caleb216

If we’re being honest...

amazon.com/dp/B013DD6A40/
ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_e3IoAbRH4SD71

Video tape yourself with the money and act like you are going to give it to bums and Salvation Army bums then say “just kidding faggot!” Make sure to get the response on their stupid faces.

A black hoodie with two white stripes on the sleeve

A steamy log

A reply to this post

Dubs logged

BTC please 1GCaEBn1VS9LmLqZ p7Lf6MSjoTLF8iPW8K

a gaming pc m8

Only one left, order soon.

60 dollar steam card

I'd like $50

Dumping

Movie tickets to watch Thor movie :)

Work clothes for my husband so he can go to work comfortably next year!

id like to buy a few sessions of social interaction classes so i dont scare off every girl i like

A $20 xbox card, thanks papa

I like how half of the people in here haven’t figured out this is a log thread in disguise.

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields..

Any amount if bitcoin tbh

13VM5ejWjzbcqcko LVTVdpFSL2b8BWUR6g

Sent you .0837 btc... merry Christmas faggot

A PS4 Pro so I can play RDR2 next year

25$ xbox card or a random game for xbox one
[email protected]

Send me 25 buckaroos plz dad
16VWZBAuzn67G2vs
DE7jgemi8zeSRi84Ac

I want money but I don’t feel like whining about why so I’ll just say Merry Christmas, and cool of you helping out people you don’t even know.

Not sure if serious!

If so, thank you and merry christmas!

If not, still merry christmas! :D

A new pair of work gloves.

Some ethereum is all I want for christmas

0x0D0184dB4D33dC084E810d2c2817609644Fbc12c

Perfect grade RX-78-2

[email protected]

Meh, litecoin

LUp9zVNB25Argu L3NdQwGP3y97VYPGoMdN

Another ukulele maybe a soprano tbh