I'm a femboy (not a trap) and I want to start wearing more girly clothes day to day

I'm a femboy (not a trap) and I want to start wearing more girly clothes day to day.

Would this outfit (minus the hat) be a good start? Any outfit ideas that wouldn't be too flamboyant but still girl inspired?

Also, EDC thread for shits and giggles

You gay. Fuck you.

You Gay. Fuck You.

Don't think clothes reflect sexuality. I'm actually straight

Maybe swap the leggins for skinny black pants and wear a long sleeve shirt that is one or two sizes too big.
I do that, it's comfy and I get compliments saying I look cute in it all the time.

Nah, you gay bruh. Show gay penis.

That wouldnt be a bad idea.

IM trying to start really dressing femboy like. I just need to do something with my hair. It's short and curly and hates to straighten.

Bump

I feel ya bruv. Additionally, a good combo for it is a beanie hat with your bangs coming out the front and accessories (choker, arm bands, piercings if thats your thing). Make sure you wear a well fitting tshirt under it tho to show off the bod if it gets too toasty to wear the over shirt ^-^

This is the aesthetic I'm talking about here

That isn't bad advice at all

I'm considering just buying wigs and wearing those all the time. That way I can keep my short hair and have interesting choices

Could look good if you pull it off properly. Just be sure to invest in good ones, cheap wigs are super obvious lol

I think I could. I'm pretty feminine other than slightly manly jaw and broad shoulders.

I wonder how much a good wig costs

Wouldn't really know personally but google says a good synthetic wig could be like $50-$100 but last literally forever.

That isn't bad at all.

That's literally what I'm wearing right now, except my leggings are brown.

I mostly wear it at home though, it looks really really gay.

pic related
can't get a good angle but you get the idea

also got these cute ass slipper socks recently, i'm loving them

Everything they like will be perfect for you

The socks are the only good thing in that faggotry outfit
Just wear a bathrobe at home like real real men goddammit

Y'all are some real faggy types
> Get it?

lol, but the socks are the gayest part, they're the only thing I consistently take off before going outside.

Trust me dude, buy a pair of soft cotton leggings, they'll change your fucking life.

They just wrap around you like a cozy velvety hug.

Besides, bathrobes make your legs cold.

Lol, I hope you know the entire 'cuteboys' movement is obsessed with weapons, it's so cringy, your guns are gayer than my panties.

Yea, you take houseshoes off before going outside, would be pretty stupid if you'd act different
Men wearing leggings can't expect respect from anyone
The leggings make the outfit gay as fuck
Do you shave your legs or what? Legs don't get cold inside on men

>Legs don't get cold inside on men
Why wouldn't they?

Are you trying to say that men aren't supposed to feel cold?

I'm not a very manly man, as you might have noticed by the fact that I'm posting on Sup Forums.

Also, unfortunately my daddy didn't rape me growing up so I don't have this grandiose delusion of what it means to be a 'real' man.

Leggings are 10/10 comfortable, I realize they're gay as fuck, but so what?

I love cozy socks too, and I think stretchy cotton panties are better than either boxers or briefs.

It's all about being comfortable with myself, people's opinion can go and get fucked.

Come at me Sup Forumsro, I'll ass fuck you and turn you so hard you'll call me the skillet.

PS: my legs hairy as fuck, shaving them only last like 1 day so it's totally pointless, why would anyone do that?

I have it 18°c at home And I run around mostly naked
>Why would hairy things get cold harder
I don't wear underpants at all, don't see a reason for it and it's uncomfortable
Why the fuck would something skintight be comfy?
Get some pyjama pants if you really get cold at home user
Much more comfy than leggings and much better looking

Also to add

>reddit spacing

I grew up in Washington state, so wearing form fitting thermal underwear(long johns), leggings, and even pantyhose is completely normal, and most boys at my high-school did. Minor teasing was involved for particularly girly pantyhose, but we ultimately understood it was a survival thing so it wasn't too aggressive.

We usually got between 10 to 18 feet of snow, and temperatures dropped below 20F or 30F regularly, also I had to walk to school in blizzards and and of course gym class went on outside regardless of snow, hail, rain, or sleet. So you will literally die if you don't wear skin-tight form fitting clothes in layers in those conditions.

Sure, you can 'man it out' for a while but why be retarded?

When it snows that much you don't always have electricity, and access to gas is difficult as well, so the comforts of central heating and air conditioning are non existent most of the time.

So that's why I wear leggings to this day, just force of habit from a time when a pair of gay ass leggings could literally save you from frostbite or worse.

>Why the fuck would something skintight be comfy?
They're not tight dude, they softly rest on your skin, it's not like skinny jeans, just try some on or stop judging it.

Astronauts wear them in the ISS, why shouldn't I?

Another thing, why are you so worried with looking gay if you're not?
In my case, I'm gay as fuck, I'm a bisexual, so looking gay is kind of my thing, but why would it bother you to look a little gay if you know you aren't?

that's -20F or -30F by the way.
I fucked that up

>Why wouldn't you want to look gay
Because other men and even more because girls
>softly resting on your skin
H O R R I B L E
I wore a long underpant like 3 times and it feels fucking horrible
My body needs space, I feel fucking restrained in anything skin tight
>Fahrenheit
I know shit about how that unit works
Please translate to Kelvin or Celsius
Anyway, why not just wear comfy snowpants in that weather?

-20F is -28.8C or 244.26Kelvin but it would be way colder a lot of times.

>Anyway, why not just wear comfy snowpants in that weather?
Lol, you mean those massive puffy things that look like you're wearing a diaper and make a bunch of noise when you walk?

Because you're still trying to look decent and appealing.

When I was at home I'd obviously only wear the leggings and maybe a pair of pantyhose underneath if it was too cold, when I went to school I still wanted to wear jeans and shorts and stuff, so the only way to do that is to wear some leggings underneath.

I guess that was just what the other boys where doing, so I didn't want to be the only guy wearing massive camouflage snow pants like some sort of weirdo.

IDK, maybe it was my attraction to some other boys, but I always thought my schoolmates looked really handsome in their leggings and this was during the height of the skinny jean craze, couple them with a nice loose shirt and a trench coat or overcoat and you'd look quite dapper.

Still, it's just my personal taste, I don't expect everyone to agree.

>wearing shorts with leggings
That's socks with sandals tier retarded, but in gay