"Those blacks are sure driving up the property value around here."

"Those blacks are sure driving up the property value around here."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
youtube.com/watch?v=yZEodxUx2ME
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolition_of_slavery_timeline#Ancient_times
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Hi Dad"

There has been at least one country in the world which has been improved by their presence.

"The average test scores for the class have gone up since Tyron, Laquisha, Trayvon, and Lamar joined."

LaMarquis got into Harvard based on merit and academic qualifications.

"My business selling blunt wraps and used bicycles failed."

"Hope they come in again. They tipped well."

Right, because slavery didn't benefit white people in America whatsoever.

"I like all white people, they're very friendly towards my race, every single one!"

If you do a cost/benefit analysis it's a net cost.

It's done more harm for us than good so far.

I'm not pregnant.

Sasuga, Sweden

I just feel that much safer, knowing they're right next door...

"He did something, he was a bad boy. He didn't graduate high school and his life was getting out of control."

"Tyrone hasn't raped a girl in 2 weeks now"

HE DID SOMETHIN

HE WAS A BAD BOY

HE SHOULDA GOT HIS LIFE ON TRACK

And in comes Sven with the black shield.

Clockwork.

You smell good today Tyrone!

"Oh, I forgot to buy a condom. Laquisha, I'm sorry but we should have sex another time."

>"He did something, he was a bad boy. He didn't graduate high school and his life was getting out of control."
good god i dont think their is anything i find harder to imagine a black woman saying than this...

Continue talking to me and my wife's son. We welcome your criticism of the high crime rates of U.S residents with sub-Saharan ancestry

"Wow Jakravius you're so good at swimming you could be the next Michael Phelps"

"This is a well written job resume"

"Look at this fine black lady and how well behaved her four young children are."

You kidnap hundreds of thousands of individuals to use as slave labor, and then you complain it's caused you more harm than good? You're worse than the black lives matter people who complain about black robbers getting shot.

"Hey Tyrone, have you heard that LaQuan became a professional sharpshooter? He went to the shooting range and practiced with the iron sight all day long."

have you ever been in a black majority american city?

That was then, This is now.
You cannot hold a son responsible for his fathers actions

>kidnapped

Your brothers were not kidnapped by Americans Jamal. They were bought from slave merchants. The slaves were made prisoner by other tribes.

But that's Africa for you.

Fortunately white men abolished slavery, so there is no more slavery in the West. One day the entire world may be slavery-free as well!

In the meantime, fuck off back to your hut/cuck shed (whatever applies).

I think his point is that slavery was not worth it. Just look at Brazil(last country in the west to make it illegal). Also take a look at Arab countries that kept black slaves until the 60s. That infusion of negroid dna and culture ruined them

Yo dawg, nice bike. I'm saving up for one just like it.

Even in jest, no one pretends niggerdaddy is around.

Oy vey!

How can you say such things? user, you should educate yourself on the holocaust...

Don't look at me! I didn't bring em here!

how was that image made?

Being this...
Being this.
No words for this. Gas yourself.

Vitiligo. It's an incurable autoimmune disease, when your immune system attacks your own pigment cells, leaving white patches of skin.

Sven fag

>how was that image made

Except most slaves were captives from tribal wars that's were then sold to Jewish slavers and the slavers sold their stock of slaves to Bongers, Portuguese, etc. for use in plantations in the carribean and in colonial america so instead of blaming whites blame niggers and jews for slavery.

White devil magic.

''Thank god you called the police, this asian gangs almost got away with the robbery''

"My father returned from buying cigarettes."

Put milk on it!

so his body is literally curing his nigger skin?

I never seen one with a normal name like John. Every one I've seen is some retardes shit like Desean, Jamal, Mame.

The man responsible for a broad daylight drive by shooting in the hood was apprehended thanks to several witnesses coming forward with the description of the vehicle.

He... He's fucking jerking him off to wake him up...

>tfw when their own immune system is racist

Sort of. But it rarely progresses to 100% of the body, so they usually end up looking like cows. White people can have this too, but it's less noticeable on them unless they tan.

Black people; literally a meme species.

Don't forget dem abos.

>check flag

>practiced mass slavery like Africans and Arabs
>oh but we abolished it centuries later we aren't like those primitive barbarians!
Nice euro centrism, not surprising where I am though. Many empires abolished slavery long before whites.

Obligatory Abo song

For the ones who've never seen it, feel free to skip the first part with the piano-playing tranny (yes, this is normal on public broadcast here).

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

Should see what the Arabs did, they had the right idea.

It's a shame the Swedes have chosen to commit national suicide. Hopefully some Swedes will survive the destruction of their country, flee to Eastern Europe, and rebuild New Sweden there.

why the negro started masturbating the other

Look at a map of modern slavery you doofus.

Didn't they castrate the male slaves meaning that either the slave owner's dick or his wallet were the only sources of new slaves

Post your hand. I wanna see if you are really Swedish or a shill

dat tranny on the keys. I feel less shitty about my country.

>history started at the enlightenment
40+ million African Americans in the U.S. faglord

Jerking off is fucked up, but why are they keeping him upright? Uncoscious people should always be laid down to ensure sufficient bloodflow to the brain.

>giving a fuck about nigger

Name one.

wtf

What in the goddamn fuck is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=yZEodxUx2ME

sick of these city folks treating them like special need kids

>bringing 40+ million niggers into your country and then complaining about the net loss of enslaving them

A very tiny percentage of Americans owned slaves. Also you must accept the fact that most white Americans came here after the Civil War, and their ancestors were slaves themselves.

And you should really be aware that not only were African slaves captured and sold by other Africans, there was a domestic African slave trade. In fact, that domestic African slave trade exists to this day.

But enjoy your brainwashed ignorant white guilt, Sweden, its really getting you some great results there.

'Alalala alala alalallala alala'*clap clap clap clap*
Top kek

thats a nice fucking tackle

Oh lawdy I sho love me sum grilled chicken!

So you don't know any history other than what you were taught in public school - Hitler was evil, Anglos were saviors of the world, etc, now go learn to google search

>you dropped this wallet yo

>Makes statement.
>No proof.
Drink bleach.

>unable to name one, the shitposter goes into full ad hominem mode

name one

name one.

name one

the best part is I know of 3 empires/dynasties off the top of my head and you don't.
I'm still waiting for you guys to red pill yourselves about history in general, beyond your eurocentrism, not just about slavery.

Name one Tyrone Sanchez

The funny thing is you can't even name one.

name one

Name one

Boy, Those black gentlemen at the next table sure are quiet & polite to their waitress

>the annual Father's Day parade in Harlem

Hey seat that nice black family in my section please, they always leave me a big tip

people hating their own race are the worse kind of people

I feel bad for her father.
Can you imagine?
>be 25
>get some slut preggo
>shits out a baby girl
>you feed her
>change her
>love her
>teach her to read
>she loves you
>clings to you constantly
>runs to you when you come home
>hug her, love her do everything for her
>work yourself to death so she can get an education
>she is obedient and loving the whole time
>suddenly she turns 20
>she is in liberal school
>this shit happens
>she hates you
>she destroys you emotionally
>she is proud of herself

>the best part is I know of 3 empires/dynasties off the top of my head and you don't.

I'd just like to point out this nigger literally just went to wikipedia and acted like he knew shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolition_of_slavery_timeline#Ancient_times

funny thing is, these "3 empires/dynasties" never managed to get slavery abolished for a prolonged period of time, it's white people that did that first

> Wang Mang

kek