Sup faggots. Today i was sitting at hospital waiting for my doctor. There was more people waiting...

Sup faggots. Today i was sitting at hospital waiting for my doctor. There was more people waiting. Hot girl came few mins later too. She noticed me. Couple minutes later she sit next to me. She started talking with me. She was really nice. Asked me many questions. What im doing, how old i am and so on. She was super confident. Im usualy sperg, but with her was super easy to talk. I asked her number when i had to leave, saw big smile on her face. Im planing to go out with her somewhere this weekend. Any way. Im Chad or just lucky? Have you guys ever been approuched by cute random girl? How often does that happen to you? Its weird to see when girl literaly throw her self at me so openly. Something like that is probably just casual day for Chads?

So what else didn't actually happen to you today?

Did she ask for blood pressure and weight too?

>door mat

I'm a guy who is wearing panties and girl socks while at work. AMA!

post more attractive woman selfies

So girls never approach you guys?

I'll go with the obvious one first, why are you wearing panties and girl's socks?

lol if you have to ask this ure not alpha

Because I enjoy it and it turns me on. The panties are burgundy and gold and the socks are mismatched Harry Potter socks :D

So i'll go with the second obvious one, what went wrong in your life ?

Nothing major really. I'm actually pretty lucky. I am just a pervert who enjoys crossdressing.

u have a pic of her?

No. I just met her 4 hours ago.

Ha, fucking fuck ass beta. I met a girl once and within four hours I had already sucked her tits, ate her pussy and nuttrd in her mouth.

Step up yo game, bitchboi

Drunk sluts that you met at night club or other place crowded by degenerates doesnt count.
And this thread is not about sex, but about girls approaching guys, you dumb fuck.

Why are you being mean to me? I was just offering up my thoughts :(

Your thougth have nothing related with what this thread is about. So gtfo.

God damn you're so mean. Please stop. I have mental health issues :(

god you type like a fucking retard

English is not my first lenguage

I bet your cock is tasty tho. Mind if I give it a wee lil suckle?

u found a golden ticket friend, dont fuck it up

Lol what a FAG