Got a wrong number, gimme something to send back

Got a wrong number, gimme something to send back.

this gon' be good, bumping

"I'm going to follow you home and kill your dog."

>b
>censoring names
>?????

You're just mad I fucked ur man too cunt

Tell her you’re coming to Christmas and fuck her, she can’t tell you what to do. You want presents goddamn it.

Navy pasta

Lets meet, I’ll do anything to keep this close.....

Was shit sex anyway, dumb fucker only lasted 10 seconds.

Ask for the address detail first

Hey ___, just wanted to let you know that I wasn't planning on going to your place anyways. But I can guarantee you that I will be cumming on Christmas ;)

This is the best response yet

Still smells better than your Christmas dinner bitch

Biitch I'm coming to christmas. That fuckers mine now. Tell that bitch eve

Juan Benito gets no burrito

This.

I would do some more research, and find information. This way you can fuck with him to the endless. Find out who she is, movies she like etc. All that info is on FB. This is your time OP, show us what you got

bitch lasagna

Unfortunately I've got no surname to go off

Just
>Well see about that.
Then after xmas:
>Thanks for the invitation. I might come with another brother next year. PS. we left some spunk on your pillow.

This

Make it count

Find the number online and you can find the adress, that way you can see who lives there

My fanny clean bitch, why you think he came to me in the first place? He's happy with me, the bachelor party wan't the first time ;^)

You tell and I'll fuck your man

OP you need something classy yet so disturbing that the christmas will be ruined. Send some retard sex pic for example. Yesterday i saw a guy post a gif about a guy fucking a snake. Priceless

Enter the number into the search bar on FB

Nothing comes up on FB

"I'm sending 3 of my black friends to you house to rape you this weekend. Merry Christmas, cunt."

"I am the wizard of fucktopia, and the beholder of the crystalcum. I will let my heavenly semen rain down upon you too ass i did to your woman, the semen will fall down in a blaze of glory and the wind of a thousand gusts will strike upon you.

Look, youst download some sexual gore gifs from bestgore and send it, with the text "dont you never fuck with autism"

OP here, sorry should probably note Blue and Red are females, Green is male and the intended recipient was female

Lol, tell her that this has been going on for a long time and he just paid for the abortion.

>it was a threesome with you-know-who

You better give us something OP, soon this thread will be dead

Holy shit this..OP go for this...perfect

second this

This one OP.

Stop samefagging cuckboy

This

You missed faggot.

More faggots on the run huh?

this

oldie but a goodie
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Here we go lads, now we wait.

AMY LAURA LEAKED

Nice

nothing wrong with first names right?

fucking kek

No updates? This is epic.

i had problems understanding this so i draw a diagram

Maybe he did get raped by amy?

Thanks user for your grade-A autism

thankyou user this really cleared things up for me I appreciate your hard work

updated diagram with names

About time a real thread cones up

Amy, Laura, Matt....

jesus. they sound yuppier than the cast of Friends

same as:
Matts brother is a huge asshole

He totaly is

you-know-who
Lord Voldemort had a threesome

thank you for this detailed diagram

However this ends, we should find Matts brother and let him know his wife is a fucking hoe

Let's get on it. Sounds like an epic quest.

Wait wait wait... who the fuck is Eve though?

Want pictures? Cunt

you need to enter the full number in the fb bar

Mad drawing mate you some sort of mystery solve team?

I would assume Matt's gf/wife, but thats just a guess.

op in what country do you live ? i want to find out what bachelor party this was.
i really just had problems to understand the situation

Hoooh, oh boy... Any response yet OP?
Its 6:30am and was gonna get to sleep but potential thread has potential.

Schrodingers autism - you don't realize how autistic it actually is until you observe it.

Eve = "Everyone"
in thot talk

kek
pic also related

it just got harder to understand you fuck

what is that thing? It gets more confusing the longer you look

Yes Op!!!!

Blast the number up on Sup Forums and let the thundertrolling begin

This

and here i thought Sup Forums oc was dead
screencap for posterity

Tardigrade, micro animals or some shit like that

It's a microscopic photo of a Maggots face - a lot of these pics are pretty great

rollin for this

You should have stayed on vacation brah

fake and gay saged

Still no response, OP?

>saved

I think the word your looking for is staged. Saged is not a word, my friend.

Kek

kek

all of the keks.
wonder who's gonna take the bait.

Me being a lazy ass I never read full message but we have a crazy plot twist gents

Kek

The plot thickens

In the light of new revelations ee need a new diagram.

If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation. Mesothelioma is a rare cancer linked to asbestos exposure. Exposure to asbestos in the Navy, shipyards, mills, heating, construction or the automotive industries may put you at risk. Please don’t wait, call 1-800-99LAWUSAtoday for a free legal consultation and financial information packet. Mesothelioma patients call now! 1-800-99LAWUSA

this is now a cringe thread

shit, let amy know that her husbands dick was amazing and that he called and lied to her that he was with a friend, but really he had you in missonary getting your pussy smashed. he said that he wishes amy could make him happy, but he is stuck with that ugly bitch