So, this is it. I got 24 beers (my stomach can't handle wine or strong liquor) and will end it tonight/tomorrow morning

So, this is it. I got 24 beers (my stomach can't handle wine or strong liquor) and will end it tonight/tomorrow morning.
No, I will not do an hero on stream. I will go quietly and unnoticed.
Thanks for all the fun over the years, Sup Forums Sup Forums and really Sup Forums which is the real Sup Forums nowadays.
I have a brain-fuckup causing me to get more and more anxiety every year, and the only solution is to either drug myself braindead on benzos, or just end it.
I'm tired. I don't want to be a zombie.
I used to be a very social guy, I was a semi-pro swimmer, had a good life. But every day now is pure torture.

Just to make sure this couldn't get traced by mods/staff, I am making this post via Tor. It was hell finding an exit-node that wasn't banned.

Thanks for all the joy. Over and out from a fellow Sup Forumstard and originalfag. Believe me, I will be better off this way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kr7oKWISbHw
youtube.com/watch?v=LvofNApz01I&list=RDMM4ldjbjwim4k&index=23
youtube.com/watch?v=AU3Qx_ehp3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well shit.
I hope you don't do it.
But if you must go, enjoy the peace and silence of the dreamless sleep.

dont do it user i belive in you

>Sup Forumsack has brain problems

Not surprised tbh

Enjoy the afterlife user

>dubs

I'm just gonna grab my beers, hang a bit here and Sup Forums, enjoy some youtube and get shitfaced and then be over with it.
I am very set on what being done, as my clarity in the writing should show.
I'm just so tired.

But thanks for the sentiment. I'm just going to enjoy my drunk evening for now, then be gone.

Just a casualfag though. Not even lurking daily.

Not going to reply more since my anxiety is making me fucking paranoid of mods/staff calling this in to "help me"

> not looking into drug trials and alternative therapies
Coward.

user, I know the general consensus here is to egg you on, but I strongly urge you to reconsider. You probs have already made up your mind. I've struggled with depression my whole life and I know how you're feeling, I've been there. It's corny as fuck, but it really does get better. I never believed anyone when they told me that, but hopefully you are smarter than me. Think it over a bit more and ask yourself " How will this affect the people around me?"
Best wishes user. That is if you aren't already lying in a pool of your own blood, piss and shit.

>24 beers

You'll be an hero to nobody.

Have fun with your moderate hangover

Not the beer that is ending it, that is just the tool so I don't chicken the fuck out

Oh, I've tried it all, including experimentals. Shrooms kinda helped, but not in the long run.

I guess I am replying ...

Expected someone with some terminal shit. Shit like this really blows because you can win the fight against your own mind, it's entirely in your hands.

You threw in the towel instead, bye I guess..

>Implying mods can't smell b8

SLIDD THRED

I'll miss you. user stuck in the same situation here, so I know what's like. Fuck, my best friend did the same thing 2 years ago and I still miss him everyday. Hope you find peace.

While not physically terminal, my case is so bad, I got recommended moving somewhere where assisted suicide is legal. I am on a type of disability that allows for moving abroad and still keep the money, so my psychiatrist suggested I move and get the help I can't get here. He wants me drugged down on benzos if I didn't do that. I think this is the easier way though.

I know ... it's why I've held back so long. It hurts people.

OK, now I'm not doing any more replies, think I've said all that I wanted to be said.
Thank you for all your stupid fun over the years.

Many mental disorders are chemical. If you literally produce less neurotransmitters than others, you are unable to feel happy or you experience anxiety. Same would be to say to someone with autism: bro, you can win the fight against your mind.

It's bullshit.

op why dont you just abandon ur current life and go traveling in some cheap asian country. just sell all ur shit and leave. a coworker i know went to something simular and he did it. hes happy now

Come on mate. At least stay on for a bit. We all sure as fuck have the time.

Where abouts you from user?

Later alligator

Sorry to hear things aren't getting better user. Really hoping you find a different light out of the tunnel, but if this is how it has to be then it's been fun. See you on the other side.

My friend didn't hurt me at all, I loved him. I didn't mind his nervousness or twitches, I saw who he really was and loved him for it. Even if he would stay in his room all day, too afraid to go out, peeing in a fucking bucket to avoid people, he held no one back. But it's not about anyone else, it's about you. If you feel you can't go on, there's no shame in that. Love you OP, whoever and wherever you are.

Sleep tight, friendo.

Dont do it user. I love you stay strong.

Take moar shrooms. I've heard they do help long-term. There was a study on cancer patients and they experienced positive effects years after a single dose. Maybe try weed under doctor supervision. If this is where you're at might as well try them.

>I got 24 beers and will end it tonight
youre going to be so bloated

Could mental disorder develop over time?

I feel like my anxieties, paranoia and such was developed through my childhood from my parents.

It's not severe but it's definitely there.

I guess I am still replying. What the hell else am I gonna do, getting drunk and nothing new on youtube ...
I'm in Norway.

I've discussed getting psilocybin (shrooms, truffles) with my psychiatrist, it's just too hard to import even with a prescription, despite he absolutely is on board with it. But my experiments with it has for me just been temporary escapes. All good trips, but nothing lasting.

OP here, in my case, it is physical. Not cancer, but my brain is fucked, and my future is grim.

Long term weed smoker here. Don't. If you struggle with anxiety you should stir clear from weed.
Try shrooms under psychotherapist supervision. There's a psychotherapist in Switzerland who is legally allowed to use shrooms, look him up and see if there's someone similar you can reach out to. If you already made your decision that you're finally tired of life go ahead and end it. You'll make a lot of people sad but it's your life and thus your decision, and after the initial hurt I'm sure they'll understand

OP here. Weed actually increases my anxiety to insane levels, even strains supposed to calm you.

EAT MORE SHROOMS YOU FUCK.

TAKE SOME DMT BEFORE YOU FUCKING KILL YOURSELF OP.

IF YOU SMOKE SOME DMT YOU WILL LITERALLY EXPERIENCE DEATH AND COME BACK REBORN NIGGA.

CMON BRO

TAKE MORE PSYCHEDELICS BEFORE YOU TAKE THE ULTIMATE TRIP: DEATH.

I hope you got to experience a little joy in life before you go. I’ll probably be heading down the same road as you in the near future if things don’t change for me. Good luck man, I hope you find peace
Also if you’ve got a wife or kids, don’t be a fucking pussy and try to weasel your way out of life. If theirs people that depend on you your times not done yet

Ah. I can't imagine what's that like.

Whatever choice you make, hopefully it's better than whatever you are going through.

I've had a very good run. No wife or kids. I have x's that I still love and still love me. I had to break up with my latest wonderful x because I could only hear her cry so many times out of frustration.
I would be on the kitchen floor crying in fear, while hearing her cry from not being able to help me. I broke it off. We still have contact though, and I help her on shows with her dogs.
Again, one of the reasons I've put it off, is because I have great friends and family. But I've finally come to the point where I don't think I should suffer for them any longer. Call me ego, I don't fucking care.

That's a lie, I care.
Just not enough to live for others.

Seems thread is dying.
Thanks for replies. Sup Forums can be kind when they want to.
I will miss you, if there is an afterlife.

You can't be that much of a faggot posting a superior girl like that. I'm sorry for whatever led you to thiis point. We are all here for you user
We'll remember you

youtube.com/watch?v=kr7oKWISbHw

Good luck bro.
I’d personally try every drug under the sun before you go to see if anything helps.

Dude can I have your xbox at least?

With the power of trips, i cease your suicidal thoughts

Looong, I'll check it out in 10 min, I'm going to get some whiskey ...

Well, I have a Steam account with 375~ games. I think I'm gonna raffle it out on reddit

adios Sup Forumsrother

rerolling for user's life

See you space cowboy

I didn't know you, but you'll be missed. I'm sorry for everything you went through, I'll see you in the 2d heaven

youtube.com/watch?v=LvofNApz01I&list=RDMM4ldjbjwim4k&index=23

Listen to this song before the end

wtf, forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=AU3Qx_ehp3I

kek I don't care about your suicide. I only posted so I could bypass youtubes age login bullshit.

Good. Sup Forums is back to form.

24 beers won't kill you.

How new are you to the internet

Fucking 12 yo kids have fake youtube accounts

as OP has said before, It's not gonna be the beer that's killing him.

As said below, the beers are just the tool so I don't fucking chicken out later.

And on that, I'm getting drunk faster than I thought, only into my 8'th beer and think I'm soon gonna fire up the car.
I am taking a loooong time to make sure I am not making typos here.
I think I'll take another two beers. Maybe I'll make a goodbye-selfie in the car.
NO, I am not gonna speed adn kill anyone, tube from exhaust.

did you fucking listened to Scatman?

And nothing of value was lost.

Thats the quickest and painless way to go out tbh

I'll tell you to stop and not kill yourself but it's your choice. It pains me to know you want to do this, I am an eternal optimist when it comes to other people and it hurts when people take their own life. That being said, only you can know when you've had enough. Know that I love you(no homo) and wish things were different...

You know what is really sad? What really breaks my heart and I know will hurt my father and is a big reason I need to get drunk?
I asked my father to get the tubes because I lied about getting a new airconditioner, and it needed tubes to vent out .....

Fucking hell I hate myself sometimes, please forgive me

Damn... he's gonna be heartbroken when he finds out

This is a chance to back out, you don't have to do this.

Hope u pass out from the alcohol before getting in the car. U sound like a smart dude. Be a zombie on mess until u level out and feel normal again. It may take time but I will look back and be thankful u didn't go through with it...then u can help other anons into not doing it

Oops autistic stroke messed up grammar. Don't do it OP. Just go to sleep██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

damn I wish ending it for me was as easy as just drinking some beers

Again, the reason I haven't done it so far, is because I have wonderful friends and family.
But how long are you goiung to torture yourself for others?

Again, original post is misleading. The alcohol is just a tool so I don't chickem out, but I'm already getting kinda drunk

I understand that... is there no hope of improving your situation though? Why not torture yourself for your own sake?

At least go columbine

I'm not sado ... and no, according to countless tests the only option is heavy drugs. I used to self-medicate on heroin to get peace just once in a while (not an addict, I used it maybe once every 3 months), I have no wish being addicted to anything

No thanks. I don't want to hurt anyone.

AAAAAAND, with that, I'm out. Getting drunk. Might post retarded selfie in car in a couple of hours

See ya space cowboy

This thread will be dead by then. No one will remember you user. Goodnight