Just how smart is Sup Forums?

Just how smart is Sup Forums?

never had a reason to get tested, because i'm not retarded, but easily in the mid 200's

I'm IQ

Post ou are IQ?

I appreciate Rick and Morty, therefore I have a high IQ.

bait/9000
> how gay is /op/?

kill *yourself

Chief executive head chef at Wendy's

$7.75/hr plus tips

Me as well. As long as i'm not autistic. I'd bet i'm 180-250.

/thread

Not that IQ is anything other than the but the ability to memorize, but 136.
I honestly don't feel overly smart, just more aware of realities details.
Like how biology works or how our tech works, so many people know so little of science and history.
But I will admit it helps me little in day to day life.

I am IQ

Dubs and trips in the same post for me, nice.
But anyway, nevermind that extra "but".

I *am* IQ? Or am I IQ only if I post in this thread? I don't want to be an outdated mode of measuring rudimentary general knowledge...
too late

It's over 9000!!!!

I honestly thought he was just being ironic with the picture.
Oh no...am I wrong?

Being here is pain, but fun.

I guess into BDSM now.

I took an actual IQ test by an actual psychologist and the scores for the various categories ranged from 127 to 91.

Also, IQ scores are retarded and don't mean anything.

137 here.
I feel the exact same way, it just means I can look at a machine and have an above average guess at how it operates and shit like that.

is your name alex? if im right its high.

I don't know. I've always relied on the fact that most people are fuckin' dumb.

Only dumb asses call it rick and morty, us intellectuals know it as Richard and Mortimer.

I am?

>IQ
>ability to memorize
And all those IQ tests that don't rely on memory and instead use spatial, math, and other means to determine intelligence are just fakes, right? Or they don't apply because you don't like the results--namely, that niggers score sub-80 at the highest while whites *average* 90-100.

>Like how biology works
Then you'd know that different brain development leads to different levels of intelligence in human species.
Then you'd know that there is more difference between negroids and caucasians than there is between timber wolves and gray wolves, and yet the wolves get distinct speciation and humans are told we're ALL THE SAME INSIDE.
Then you'd know that we're so different that there are even problems trying to treat us the same medically, as any first year medical student learns.

140 average most I got was 142

>Richard and Mortimer
Surely you mean Powerful Ruler and Still Water

zero fucks given

OK nerd, riddle me this

If a man walks 100 meters, skips 500 metres and crawls 55 metres, how many meters is his apple away from the tree it grew on?

Clue, the apple tree is in Spain

this desu senpai

recently tested and scored a solid 193. not my highest but the score scales downward as you age so not surprising

>Mental deficiency used to be divided into the following sub-classifications, but these labels began to be abused by the public and are now largely obsolete: Borderline Deficiency (IQ 70-80), Moron (IQ 50-69), Imbecile (IQ 20-49) and Idiot (below 20). Mental deficiency is now generally called mental retardation.
I'm probably 200+

actually 140 is considered genus, and allows you into MENSA... most people are around 110, or 105. Einstein was only about 165, and Steven Hawking is is at 180...

You're IQ

I have an IQ of 4.0

Fucking dork, how'd you get it so quickly?

It's 20,because apples don't grow in Spain, it's a trick question, they are French apples, so using basic math, it will always work out to be 20

no wonder, he's sitting all day in front of his computer

never officially tested, but based on a few online tests and scaling back the obvious inflation, around i'd estimate 120-125

You're IQ

According to the average score of a bunch of online tests that I took, I have a 140 IQ.

Mensa cut off is 3 standard deviations
ie 130

130. Sup Forums satisfies some of my need for novelty

>66

sorry

142 and barely passing school.

>IQ
>Memorize
Sub 100 IQ brainlets detected.

181, tested by Dr. David Skomero in the 7th grade.

Diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder to boot.

Tested a few times. Always in mid- upper-90's.

My wife's IQ is 153. Scary intelligent. Can read people like a book, can understand complex issues, good with abstract concepts. Never did anything with her life except marry me.

Over 9000

What is IQ?

Idiot.
everything you said was right (I agree) , but he did not question any of these points about niggers
You act like a little bitch trying to push her agenda
Because if you can't see when your knowledge is needed and when to stay quiet you certainly dont belong to the intelligent sort of people

holy christ, there is a guy here actually telling the truth

3 basic questions to get a small grasp on your intelligence. Please answer them

>whats the difference between a kid and a dwarf?
>whats the difference between a tree and a shrub?
>whats the difference between a river and a lake?

I took an IQ test once. It was literally retarded. It's score was above Einstein, which I was happy for since his work is mediocre at best. I can't remember the score because I didn't take it seriously.

So it is my impression that those who take IQ tests and proudly show it off is one who fails at life, or is otherwise insecure of their abilities, is also a jealous person and needs this number to validate their existence and give them some false happiness.

The test itself is a literal scam. Many of the questions I encountered were not logic based but required knowing useless trivia. It was so biased and unbalanced that even Jeopardy qualifies as a better IQ test and that's the king of all encyclopedic trivia.

IQ 0

A+

127-137. i forget.

135, they had me tested because i was a mess in school

Can't tell if I'm baited but this is the only person so far to have corrected you're

Mine is 120, but my friends do not agree.

Maybe because their IQ is 21

pain fuels the fun fun fuels the pain ;D

Laughed my ass off.

172. No, I'm not a genius. No, I'm not highly educated. I deliver donuts for a living.

not far

smartness fuckdumb

It's the meme.

In case this is "your", 140+ in most tests and 160+ in higher scales.
~10% on average.

147. This is the average of 3 tests.

Noice

>kids are tiny dwarfs
>trees are big shrubs
>rivers are thin lakes

its varied. between 124 to 127...

I'm IQ

was administered 10 subsets of wais4 got 129 95%CI of 126-132

Smart enough to realize that I.q. tests don’t mean fuck all.

Nah broh. Yeah iq tests rely on specific cognitive skills and dont mean much but its not memory.

Higher IQs equate to worse memories even as the brain is constantly filtering relevant information and will delete irrelevant information to make recall more efficient and less cluttery. Strictly important details.

Higher IQs tend to experience an extreme of this effect.

So when it comes to the IQ test where time and cognitive skills are a factor, their recall of the specific things theyve learned and need to apply is very quick.

Dont expect great story tellers out of them though.

We can interbreed very easily between races... In fact a huge majority of people by this point are super muts of many races.

Its hard to find a pure white or even a pure black anymore.

Size vs. Age in all three

how do you're are iq're?