He doesnt like the album anymore because fantano reviewed it

>he doesnt like the album anymore because fantano reviewed it

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/09/28/style/stranger-things-finn-wolfhard-rough-trade-vinyl.html?mcubz=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>listening to the garbage Fantano reviews
lol

>that image
go back to twitter

why would Finn watch Fantano?

>Sup Forums crossshitter
>watches fantano
Checks out

ITT: missing the point

>he dislikes an album now because fantano loved it

>hasn't watched fantano since tms review
feels good guys

People watch fantano here?

Kek

pretty sure this happens the most on this board. pathetic

>he knows or cares what a melon thinks

The only album I even know he has reviewed is MBDTF and don't care about Kanye regardless

I wanna fugg finn so bad

fpbp

Finn actually has decent taste in music believe it or not. He plays a lot in his YouTube channel.

Found this through him:
"Get it Straight" - Spendtime Palace

why are you posting lavren mayberry?

Is that supposed to be a joke? If you actually thought that was Mayberry what would make you question posting a musician on a music board? Are you a stinko retardo?

hello newfriend

I'm not new, you're just nor funny

i'm not here to make you laugh dumb shit

>Finn Wolfhard, a 14-year-old actor with a shaggy haircut and a baby face, was perusing the aisles of Rough Trade NYC, a far-from-extinct music store in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Flipping through stacks of vinyl, he stopped every so often to comment on a record.

>“Oh, wow, they have ‘Pinkerton,’” he said of Weezer’s second album, which came out in 1996 and received mixed reviews. “This is so much better than their first one.”

Turns out, Finn is something of a pop-music fanatic, and has been ever since he was 6 and his mother introduced him to the Beatles (“Actually kind of late,” he said). He took up the bass guitar at 7, and now plays in a garage-rock quartet called Calpurnia, named after Atticus Finch’s housekeeper in “To Kill a Mockingbird.”

>Dressed in a long olive-green button-down shirt, black skinny jeans and squeaky new Adidases, he bounced around the store like a messenger weaving through heavy traffic. He came across the album “Loveless” by the British rock group My Bloody Valentine, whom he had never heard before. He was also unfamiliar with the genre it was filed under: Indie-Rock/Shoegaze.

“What does that even mean?” Finn said. A reporter informed him that “shoegaze” refers to bands known to stand still and stare at their shoes on stage. Their popularity peaked two decades ago. “So, are they dad rock?” he said.

>After that, Finn became friendly with one of the band’s vocalists, Cadien Lake James. When he told Mr. James that he was going to buy the band’s album, the singer replied, “No, just illegally download it. If you want to buy it, buy the vinyl.”

>He also picked up Mac DeMarco’s album “This Old Dog.” “He’s so funny,” Finn said of Mr. DeMarco, a fellow Canadian. In May, while Mr. DeMarco was touring in Atlanta, where parts of “Stranger Things” are filmed, he invited Finn onstage to play guitar.

nytimes.com/2017/09/28/style/stranger-things-finn-wolfhard-rough-trade-vinyl.html?mcubz=3

>“This is so much better than their first one.”
>“So, are they dad rock?” he said.

Is pinkerton better than the blue album? That's a tough call to make Willy nilly...

Then why did you attempt to make a joke home dawg

He's absolutely right

original > knockoff