$400 billion

>$400 billion
>program cost increasing
>can't even dogfight against an F-16

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingdefense.com/2013/06/top-official-admits-f-35-stealth-fighter-secrets-stolen/
nydailynews.com/news/national/snowden-chinese-hackers-stole-f-35-fighter-jet-blueprints-article-1.2084888
microwaves101.com/encyclopedia/Navy handbook/4.11 Radar Cross-Section (RCS).pdf
copradar.com/rdrrange/eqc1.gif
youtu.be/-sNhw-aORdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you mad because burgers spent more money than exists in your shitty country, on a sexy plane

>2016
>dogfighting

lol

I'm mad because with Macri in office we'll probably end up buying this overpriced shit 15 years down the line.

Our armed forces are cucked by Israel and USA.

are you mad that your country decided to buy this POS from us instead of the vastly superior F-22

> guys the era of dogfighting is OVER!
> t. America every time before they get their shit pushed in by slavshit

pic related

Nice try NSA

yeah really
we realize that your nation was smashed at the falklands so, here is a tip. with european technology we are able to project a high explosive warhead at an f16 from 1500km away.

What's up with the piss-puddle camo. Do you even aesthetic, burgerbois?

Are you fuking stupid? What the fuck did you say to me you little bitch? I'm going to tell moot, I havea cousin who works at forchun

We don't even have an air force desu. We are cuties, the big boys protect us :3

apparently, the russians believe the sky is a picasso painting.

hello this is cia. we know what the fuck you hobbit folk are up too.

> ameriburger planes too fat to dogfight
> we never wanted to anyways!

missiles exposed on outside.
shit tier non-stealth detected.

I don't think you understand.

Who needs to turn when your missiles can flip a bitch and J-turn into a bandit right on your tail?

>Macri

Isn't he more redpilled than the woman you once had?

Im still mad that Australia didnt get the F22s.

You know Stealth is a meme, right? Anyone with modern Radar can see those planes.

right. austria has the final say in any fucking thing.
so now that the kikes own glock at least you still have your fucking retarded bullpups. austria is now known as shit germany in this thread.

Is that before or after the bandit shoved some up your ass?

Dogfights are extinct. An F-22 will shoot you down before you even see it on the radar.

I would add stolen by china too.
breakingdefense.com/2013/06/top-official-admits-f-35-stealth-fighter-secrets-stolen/
nydailynews.com/news/national/snowden-chinese-hackers-stole-f-35-fighter-jet-blueprints-article-1.2084888

Considering I don't put money directly into the pockets of neo-con Jewry for no reason, yes my opinion on aircraft is more valid than yours ;)

This is now a F-22 thread

said the expert in radar transmission. shut the fuck up whore.

Oops, wrong plane. Yeah, the F-35 sucks.

shit germany everyone

Hey F22, why so tsundere? Why do your masters never let you fly anywhere close to me, I just wanna say hi :3

>They are invisible for our radars because we covered them with black paint

Nobody gets the Raptor except us m8.

the fucking buk was useless as of 1970 with the introduction of the wild weasel. a buk couldn't spot a b1 or f117. a fucking buk is a missile sponge piece shit mobile radar.
stfu shit germany

$400 billion?
That's insane.
A flask with deadly virus would do way more damage for the cost of a pack of donuts.

hey look everyone nigger germany thinks that radar doesn't transduce into visible light

>buk
Shit germany being shit again.

hahaha
these euro niggers need to step up

> $400 BILLION
>Cant even transform to gerwalk or batroid modes

>engines

microwaves101.com/encyclopedia/Navy handbook/4.11 Radar Cross-Section (RCS).pdf
Educate yourself. Stealth isn't a magic invisibility cloak, but it's far from worthless.
Neither? The most probable outcome is that the adversary doesn't even make it to the merge.

> """"""""""shtealth""""""""""""

We were so close to buyijg the f22 but as usual the kikes ruin it for everyone

>In 1997, the United States government determined that the Raptor, America’s most advanced air superiority fighter, could not be exported to any foreign government, even those of close allies. The unstated reason for this ban was suspicion that Israel would, if it gained access to the F-22, transfer technology associated with the aircraft to Russia or China. The United States cannot, as a political matter of course, single out Israel for a ban on the sale of advanced technology, and so the F-22 export ban covered all potential buyers.

Post PK probability graphs burgerboi

so what you're saying is, an electric warfare pod that can defeat incoming missiles strapped to the bottom of a F-16 will render the F-35 a useless pile of shit.

That is some next level kraut shitpost

>b-but dogfighting is useless, y-you know nothing

It's just bondo m8, gotta fix those dents.

That's exactly the point. EW is the way to go, not shtealthy gimmicks.

> mfw a fucking Mi8 with EW suits can render all missiles in a 200km radius useless

No wonder Ameriburger generals were LITERALLY crying in front of congress, when describing Russian EW divisions.

an ew size of a 747 can defeat radar locked missiles but cannot defeat aim120s or aim9s

we're slowly entering a time when bullets will once again work better than missiles.

>aim120s or aim9s
and when they do work out something that can then what?

This is like tiger tanks vs shermans. Tiger tanks won until shermans got a simple gun upgrade. Same flammable shitbox but now it can ticket punch the pride of the fatherland.

desu it's pretty easy to follow slavshit philosophy

USSR couldn't financially keep up and build carriers, so they build the best ASM in the world

Now they probably can't keep up with shaving off bits of RCS that give diminishing returns, so they just spam the EW up.

our missiles lock on to visible light, other light spectrums, heat, AND radar signature
you've about as much military sense as your dead bastard grandpap adolf
drop the fucking keyboard you cunt

Modern missile version utilize visual light as well, as a back up. Those jammers do nothing when electro-optical tracking is used.

The F-35 has the highest installed capacity for EM output compared to any aircraft except growlers and larger dedicated EW aircraft. Even without stealth the F-35 is extremely formidable on that fact alone.

Good luck fitting those gigantic radars in a fighter

So Russkis drop some crayons behind the jet and your missile is fooled?

NOICE

> mfw burgerbois too scared to post PK probability graphs

DO IT FAGGOTS!

tigers could be out maneuvered and disabled by a 76mm gun
the point is that an aim defeats heat, radar, and light signature acquisition and it's missiles will strike the enemy air wing before they know they've been engaged

until they figure out a way to blind them

Jesus the muslim inbreeding is really taking a toll on shitty germany's IQ.

It's for the best aus bro, remember our current pm used to be part of goldman sachs.

like you're gonna make me hunt for information to an argument which you've obviously already failed in
>crayons

> burgerbois STILL haven't posted PK probability charts and are shilling Lockmart leaflets

OH BOY IM LAFFIN

>the point is that an aim defeats heat, radar, and light signature acquisition and it's missiles will strike the enemy air wing before they know they've been engaged

it's easy to blow propaganda smoke like that up your own ass to justify the insane cost when there's no way it will ever be used against another world power.

>EW is the way to go, not shtealthy gimmicks.
The two are 100% complementary. See []. Saying "nah, stealth is for faggots, I can live with a 30 dB disadvantage" is shooting yourself in the foot.

You can't honestly be that stupid can you?

all in all it is an overrated fighter bomber for australia to purchase
australia isn't in a significant problem area

You either have a RCS or you don't.

Think anyone's gonna get fooled by pebbles flying around at the speed of a jet?

Argentina
>Cucked by Israel and USA
>Raped by Britain

Kek

> mfw worst Korea buys stealth planes and then gets shitrekt by artillery from the 50s

B-BUT IT CAN LAND LIKE A HELICOPTER!

Why are Sukhois and Russian fighters so sexy? The smooth edges and curves are hot af

hypothetically, you would be selling short on reality there

We did, the F-35 is a gimped F-22 made from plastic and cardboard in italy.

You told us it would be just as great as the F-22, but cheaper ;_;

>yfw
is that a hun?

It's common knowledge that Russian girls are best in the world fambalam

>Think anyone's gonna get fooled by pebbles flying around at the speed of a jet?
That's not the premise of stealth at all, you dumbfuck. Background noise is a thing. Deliberate noise (i.e. jamming) is a thing. Learn how electronic warfare works.

Niga, your bantz are as poor as your family, better stop before you unironically decide to kill yourself after the suicide watch doesn't come to a stop

It's not about spotting pebbles at 600mph it's to do with reducing detection range

copradar.com/rdrrange/eqc1.gif

You reduce RCS, you reduce detection range.

You have lower RCS, you need lower power jammer to achieve the same fooling effect.

aerodynamics i guess
the most aerodynamic aircraft is the ballistic missile of course
but it is kinda one use, we could load em with air to air missiles and mirv but that might be a waste of payload

>steel_yard_on_wheels.pcx

Is that an arc radar?

>look guys i'm cool i know the lingo
stfu faggot. your personality is that of a little nigger crybaby

Get bigger antennae, bumboy

Depends. Are we talking warfare or an aerobatic performance?

There's big money in government corruption and any time there's big money Jews will smell it with their big Jew noses and come running. And murrricans always want to give more money to the military, no matter what, because murrica.

>Making up a 30 dB signal deficit with antenna size
Good luck with that, Fritz.

We're talking about managing to take off when there's a bit of rain going on.

deep political philosophy there buddy

With new russian s-400 and s-500 being developed, the f-35 is really useless now. Sad but true.

Tie.

in areas of comminication/GPS denial ... weapons systems (american) rely on things like preplaned route, autonomous routing to navigate.

youtu.be/-sNhw-aORdQ