Iranian ubermenchen

Daily reminder that Persians/Iranics are the oneand only Aryans. Whites, specifically nords need to stop larping as Aryans and claiming our achievements and symbols as theirs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mWnZEndEcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only very attractive person in your pic is number 5, and it's only because he looks white lol

Agreed. Turanic alliance and world domination when?

Indeed they are. Glory to our Aryan brothers.

Tfw persian bf

I already told you to get the fuck out, you stupid daneshit.

Go suck your varg's master asshole or whatever the fuck is the most volkisch thing to do. Piece of shit idiot.

Indians are aryan as well

youtube.com/watch?v=9mWnZEndEcI

I meant
>tfw no persian bf

Who cares?

aryans are fucking over rated and love nigger dick

wake up sandnigger

how does a large, pointy nose are aesthetic, again?

My physical appearance is similar to most of them and looking like an iranian makes me disgusted by myself

Pointy noses are aesthetic and large ones aren't

>who are you kidding

all of these dudes would be swimming in Scandanavian pussy. You know it, I know it.

the guy on the bottom right wouldn't

Why would you be ashamed? Iranic/mediteranian features are amongst the best features on men.

they all look like gypsies to be honest

Take that back!

North indians have partial Iranic dna, but they're not majority Iranic I dont think.

I've never understood the "middle easterners aren't Caucasian" meme. So Indonesians, Japs, Chinks, Kazakhs, Thais, etc. are all considered part of the same race, but Greeks and Persians are members of completely different races? Ok

if that's you, you aren't attractive and just look like a sand monkey

Fuck off J2 semites

Only R1bermensch and R1ants can claim Aryanity

This is a map of Aryan people
Because gypsies are Aryan coming from Sindhi
If Middle Easterners become all Christians they'd suddenly become the same race as Englishmen or Greeks

this t b h

only the ones in red are aryan desu and that's only if they're r1a or r1b

and no, you're wrong, you can look at assyrians, coptic egyptians etc. they look shitskin af

I'll give you that Coptics look like shitskins, but Assyrians do tend to be a bit lighter and more euro looking than their muslim Iraqi counterparts