Albums and/or Artists you like that Sup Forums hates

nobody hates fjm. just the fags who overanalyze his music as the second coming.
josh is cool. his fanbase is cancer

what? I didn't like it but this album was received mostly positive here

Was more referring to the Album than FJM himself.

still applies.

LET YOUR DREAMS COME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

i loved the first two songs on that album and the rest are ok. a lot of people say leaving LA is amazing but it feels overindulgent to me.

I really liked 'I love you Honeybear', but this album didn't really sit right with me. It made me reevaluate ILYH a bit as well, I still like it, but not as much as before PC came out

No shame

time to rereevalu8, ILYH is monumental

I also like this album, it doesn't blow me away or anything but I think it's a fun listen.

i still like morning view and make yourself

You can also do the vice versa of this as well, I'm just interested in seeing some "controversial" opinions.

Eh, I've listened to it a lot of times. It's clever, but a bit too "I was just pretending to be a hipster douchebag, guys" to make it an instant classic.

For example, I am absolutely not a fan of this album, I appreciate it, just don't like it. Same with anything by The Ramones.

FF > HB > PC
saw pc live and it sucked. the crowd only went nuts when he played songs off hb and ff.

FF is a gem

I enjoy all his albums, PC just happens to be my favorite.

my aoty desu

not really, most were seriously disappointed by it. myself included.

T H I S D E S U
H I S D E S U T
I S D E S U T H
S D E S U T H I
D E S U T H I S
E S U T H I S D
S U T H I S D E
U T H I S D E S

We'ez alt-normie now

Solid album, it's just the 13 minute cut is off putting to me. It's a great tune, but it sucks the life out of me when listening front to back.

Really? I saw him on the PC tour as well and the few cuts he played from Pure Comedy were great.