Boys. my wife has just operated on her breasts

Boys. my wife has just operated on her breasts ...
she had them quite small but very firm ...

after 3 children, they deflated ...

a fake chest how does it feel to touch?
will you notice the difference?
some experience that you can share ...

The worst. Just knowing you'll never have real titties to play with again unless you cheat. I hate them. I can't even look at my wife's.

Don't do it OP.

It would be better for your wife to begin doing some strength training. That will add some muscle tone and improve aesthetics.

Do you really consider it worse, a fake tit to a real one, but totally deflated ???

If the pic on the left is what they looked like before, then I say it's a good move.

In my limited experience with a single fake tittied lady, they just don't have as much life in them. They don't jiggle or mush like boobs are supposed to. That said, ugly tits are a huge detriment to a woman's ability to feel sexy and I'm more of an ass man, so I would happily give up the real boobs just to make her want to show them to me more often/more enthusiastically.

>Boys. my wife has just operated on her breasts ...
>she had them quite small but very firm ...
>after 3 children, they deflated ...
>a fake chest how does it feel to touch?
While on vacation on the island of Cayman Brac in the Caribbean, after closing time at the Coral Isle Club I was hanging out front sitting on the wall under the big tree that used to be there with a bunch of locals. A dark lady was in our group. she had a low-cut top on and had a really nice pair of puppies. We were all boozed up. One of the guys asked her if they were real. She said no they weren't but her wealthy sugar daddy paid to have them enlarged from a b-cup by a top surgeon. Our friend jokingly asked if he could see them. Imagine our surprise when she lifted her top and out they popped! Then he only half-jokingly asked her if he could feel them. She said "Sure" They were absolutely perfect and as natural looking as my wife's quite natural 36D's. "Damn! he exclaimed, they feel real!" Now that got my curiosity up. The girl asked if anyone else wanted to check them out. She was obviously damned proud of her titties! I told my wife that I hope she didn't mind if I checked them out too. She said, "Me first!" and asked the chick if we cold feel them. My wife and I took turns fondling those lovely not-God-given beauties. It was amazing! Most fake boobs I have ever experienced felt like two hard cantaloupe halves stuck on the women's chests. These pups looked and felt absolutely natural in every way! There was only the slight line of a scar that I could see by the glow of my cigarette lighter. (Yeah...I had to take a closer look too! LOL) So given that you choose a top quality doctor and fate smiles on you, your wife can get some really PRETTY boobies if that night's experience is any indication of the possibilities.

I know what you are saying, and some times real tits can be really bad. But I can't tell you how unsatisfying it is to touch a fake boob. I think bad tits can look and feel good if she has on a bra or something sexy.

Flag #1 you're with an insecure attention whore who's cheating on you or seeks other males validation from her looks/eventually will. Never met a married woman with fake titties IRL who wouldn't cheat on her husband with me.

Sorry let me reiterate, maybe never is an exaggeration or I didn't try some, but every fake tittied married woman I've tried to fuck, I did.

>titties to play with
how old are you? 10?

Imagine any reasons you'd want a bigger dick or to look fitter at this point in your life after being married for so long, and that's the reason she wants fake tits.

You can actually move those things around inside by squeezing them in a certain direction. I do it to my wife while she sleeps to prank her. Wakes up with two big ol' titties on her head. Always great fun.

sure buddy

Screen cap this to reread while you cry like a cuck when you catch her or she files for divorce. I'm a betting man and I'd bet a LOT of money on it.

Of course .... my consultation was going there.
in the area of the world where I live you can get for a third of the real value, fake tits ... but they are very ugly ..

I have played some and they feel too hard but it has been in the atmosphere of nightclub dancers, where they try to pay as little as possible.

my wife was operated in the best clinic in my country and is supposed to be the best surgeon in my country ...

>not taking advantage of your own personal stress balls
fag

you're retarded if you believe that

Hahaha
I have fucked 3 married women and 3 had natural breasts ... so your logic does not say much ...

They feel pretty fake. The bigger problem I had with my ex-wife’s was the she had incisions under the breast and like to be on the bottom.

She started an affair about 6 months after getting, hence the ex- part. Totally saw it coming. Don’t recommend it if your wife hasn’t kids. But if she has kids, I get it.

Still not buying my second fake tits.

P.S. New fake tits don’t feel like hard rocks. That’s if the woman gets capsular contraction. Very common and gives that disgusting ball look. It appears to be an immunoresponse, so getting them replaced won’t change the situation.

>didn’t mention size
>didn’t mention silicone/saline
>didn’t mention surgical method

Probably fake post.

Dr. Velimirovic: Oh, yes, your husband.[sarcastically] I'm *sure* he'll be furious.

>personal stress balls
I have one between my legs
you locked up or something?

Ok. Sorry not trying to be a dick, guess I could've been nicer about it, but legit it's a concern OP should think about. I didn't get to half a mil net worth by 30 by being stupid. But having money and looks I did fuck a lot of married skanks. Just speaking from experience.

And of the ones I went after with fake breasts I had a 100% success rate and it was much easier than most of the natural breasted ones to obtain.

It will feel different, but if she gets a confidence boost from having firm tits again, the difference in sensation will be weighed out by how enthusiastic she will probably become from that boost.

"Lose" your phone when you know she's gonna be at home a while and ask on the spot before she has time to clear it if you can borrow her phone for a few hours while you run some errands so you're not stranded and see how that goes. Lol

XD...
It does not matter if you believe or not ...

my wife was wearing size 36, cup B

silicone breasts ... one paid for it ... the other paid for me ...
size ... 355 CC ... no round shape, if not with a drop ... it is supposed to make them look more natural, because it gives them a certain fall ....

surgical technique ... they completely removed the halo from the nipple and boarded in that area ..

Are you omitting the notion that you'd want those things to feel attractive for your partner?
I mean feeling sexy doesn't have to involve other people than the person you are with, even if they think you're fine. You might have a bad self esteem for getting older and want to do something about it without having cheating in mind.

Fair enough. Hence why I still replied.

Do you mean she got gummy bears?

>silicone breasts ... one paid for it ... the other paid for me ...

Don’t understand this part.

Google translator sometimes does not work well ...

the surgery was paid by both ... that's why we joke that one breast is from her and the other is mine ...;)