WWYD

WWYD

Brutal Bread

Show me what you got.

wwyd to her?

her screams coming from the other side of the room. shes been screaming for days. some of us get up and are on their way to shut her up. shes tied up so she moves with rage trying to get out but cant. we laugh at her screams. she asks for a quick death. "kill me already please" we laugh.

I'll make sure she's in public before ripping that slut top down so her tits bounce out, while she tries to scream and cover up I'll gut punch her hard taking the wind out of her and sending her to her knees. I'll grab a fistful of that horrible dyed her and jam my cock down her throat and skull fuck her hard, making her puke all over her tits. I'll keep my cock in her throat until she turns blue and throw her to the ground. While she's wheezing and struggling to regain her breath I'll piss on her face and her vomit covered tits. I'll kick her hard in the tits over and over until I hear a rib snap then get her doggy and plunge myself into her asshole. While I'm stretching her ass and tearing her open I'll take a hand and bend a few fingers back breaking them so she can't crawl away. Finally, I cum Hard in her ass and make her suck it off her broken fingers

Dumping pics of chubby dyke. Brutalize her for replies. Bonus for snuff

Punch her in the face to break her glasses, rip out her nose ring, then cum on her face and rub it in the carpet to really work the broken shards of her lenses and cum into her face.

she knows whats coming. a brutal ass fucking. but this time is different. I cant think straight, i just wanna beat the shit out of her. i lost control again and started ravaging that ass raw and she starts screaming: Please I cant take this anymore!!!
I get my fucking chainsaw and turn it on at which point she hears it and sees it and her eyes open wide looking at it, scared as fuck. she suddenly forgets she wants to die and start repeating: no no no please dont do t-
at which point the chainsaw is severing her head. her ass gets as tight as it will ever be and her body starts moving like a headless pig. her head gets picked up by someone and starts fucking from her throat. some nerves are still hanging and I can. it feels like heaven.

Fuck letting her bite on that, she can tear her lip off if my dry cock up her ass bothers her that much.

How would you punish spoiled and mean spirited rich bitch sisters Vicki and Lexi?

Anyone want her as a slave?

Tie them both up, Lexi in a position where I can fuck her doggy style making sure she has full view of Vicki. Lexi gets a nice pleasurable fucking and clit stimulation while Vicki get's whipped and beaten, after a couple hours of this and Lexi's 9th orgasm Vicki is cut open so her guts can start being pulled across the room. Lexi wants to scream in horror but is on the verge of her most powerful orgasm yet, just as she's reaching climax Vicki gets her throat slit in front of her.

I'll take her, thanks.

Being bound to that steering wheel I would build a machine that turns the wheel to Smash her head to the ground. She can only prevent that by taking a dick deep in her throat so the wheel stops turning. If I go limb after cumming she has a Problem so she better works hard to not let this happen...

Id have her permanently locked up in my basement, chained up to rusty pipes in that position. Whenever l want, l would go down to then basements and facefuck her like the dirty whore she is. She doesn’t her showers, she doesn’t even get cleaned up after l cum on her and over time she just gets to be filthy. Wwyd to one of or all three of these?

Bonus points if Vicki's intestines are then stuffed into her tights and delivered along with her head to her to her home on Christmas day.

Her mom

more of middle.

That sounds fun but I would build a similar machine for your bitch, where her torso is tied tightly to the wheel but her arms and legs locked in place, so it turns slowly tearing her limbs off. Depending on how she takes it I might release her and fuck her like a rag doll after all her joints are dislocated, or let it keep spinning till her limbs are torn off.

All three get a butt plug in their ass that sends an electric shock every two mins. To release the plugs they need a key. To get the key the three must fight naked with ther bare Hands. Only if the other two getting KO the key will be given to the winner. After 10mins the Shocks become stronger.

third world country prison as a sex slave for a year

also a good idea :D

Seems fun ;). More details?

Kik numbtt94. Showing off my petite blonde 22 y o gf. Only swapping for tributes or your wife /gf in return. All ages welcome

Wwyd?

I'd walk away feeling embarrassed...

wwyd?

is it really that hard to answer other Posts before posting your own sluts...

Wwyd

I'd put her in bondage and fuck her infront of a mirror so she could see her own face twist in pain when I decide to switch to fucking her tight ass hole. I'd keep going rougher and harder until her face is smashing hard into the mirror. Leaving her there to get a good look at her tear streaked make up and cum covered body after I finish.

WWYD

Some people like to post, some like to answer.

Personally I have more creative ideas than I do sluts to share.

OP's mum

going to show her then?

I'd love to hear what you guys would do to my girl

Not sure what happened there but here is a pic

wwyd this slut pls?

wwyd? the brutal the better.
bonus point for beheading

Strip both naked. Attach wires to each girl's nipples. Put each on a treadmill and force them to run until exhausted. First girl to fall gets a fatal jolt of electricity. Remaining girl has to fuck her sister's corpse with a strap on which will be recorded.

My bet is on Vicki falling first. She looks a little doughy.

Looks cute, I bet it's be fun to bite and then cum on those tits, got more of her to show off?

Anyone on Kik into swapping stories like this?

keep her on my basement and release all frustration on her fucking cunt every night

Yes, HMU @littlecuckboy

would tie her into a machine that penetrates every hole of her while the plug in her mouth injects some drugs into her every couple of minutes to keep her horny. Once she's all insane people could pay to use one of her holes as she would realize the difference any more

And another

Looks like she does a good job keeping her ass hole clean, I'd have some fun seeing what house hold objects I could stuff up there.

drug her until she doesnt know where she is anymore and gangbang her ROUGH. let all your anger in that cunt. when shes conscious again she realizes shes been gangraped and starts panicking while being fucked. finally she sees the toilet and knows whats coming. next thing she knows shes drowning on it while ass raped. her twitching body makes me cum buckets

Wwyd?

Shoot her in the eye with a cross bow, then yank the arrow out and skull fuck her for days.

wwyd?

How about my little filipina here?

She definitely does, also that is super hot

Wwyd with this nursing student?

Another shot of her tits

awaiting punishment

go on vacation

get into hotel room

see this present on your bed

wwyd

I'd like to play doctor with her, well maybe holocaust doctor, starting with stripping her down, hosing her with cold water and then going into her full cavity search

Got more of her?

Got kik by chance? Have to go soon

Punch this slut in the cunt and bend her over . Pull those tight pants down and stuff that phone she's so fond of in her cunt. I'll grab her ponytail and pull her head back and make her suck the barrel of my gun like it's her daddy's dick. Send a picture of it to her parents so they call her nonstop worried about her, vibrating the phone I've stuffed deep in her cunt, while she's crying and orgasmining at her parents worried phone calls I'll stuff my cock deep in her asshole and slam her ass while she screams. Finally take the phone out of her cunt and stuff it in her mouth while I fuck her ass and slam her face against the wall, making her bite down on the phone, sending parts of it down her throat while her teeth break and cum in her asshole while she chokes and turns blue, suffocating on her own phone covered in her cunt juice

will do equal length replies for my dyke posted here.

Get that weeb shit out of here!

nope

would love to lift up that dress and pound her ass before sticking it in her throat and cumming all over her face

wwyd to this sjw fuckpig

Wwyd?

I'd invite her on a date and never show up.