Do you fantasize about impregnating black women with your white semen?

Do you fantasize about impregnating black women with your white semen?

I fantasize about fucking black women. Anyone giving birth from now through the rest of forever is irresponsible. The world is over populated and we dont need anymore humans being born.

So in short OP. kys

>Do you fantasize about impregnating black women with your white semen?

No. But I'm beginning to enjoy the thought of breaking your fingers so you can't post this identical shit from yesterday and the day before and the day before that.

Not really. I would not mind it though.
The skin color is not of major importance to me. It's more the face. It has to look at least remotely EU-compatible. Then I'm fine.

>Implying I'm the only white guy who fantasizes about black women impregnation enough to start threads about it

At least it's not another trap thread.

this

My secret fantasy would be to impregnate a girl of every race honestly. Don’t know why.

no, niggers are disgusting

No. I don't like idea to waste my superior genes on this.

Nah dude, I'm not into bestiality. I mean it's gross!

Yes. I'd go full gene-assimilation on their ass. If I could choose, I'd send every scandinavian white male available to Africa to impregnate them, then return the males

Most likely not she'd have to be one special nigger to get my rocks off and has to look exactly like Alicia Keys or something

I'd kill all the niggers and breed with whites.

I'd over-select for black women with the best butts, breasts, faces, etc. That way, those features would be super-prominent in the next generations.

Nvm Alicia Keys isn't as sexy as I originally thought. Quick someone name a fuckable nigress cuz as of now my minds a blank

I mean I'd fuck her but still a petite white bitch with freckles would still make me cum harder.

The only way I'd fuck a neg nog is if she had white/asian like features/mixed no way I'm sticking a hard dick in a full blooded monkey

I think most guys would choose the sexiest available anyway.
Hard to take up arms against a continent when you're just 10 million or so males

Just place a piece of meat on the floor and 5 seconds later throw a bomb on it.

No