Macron says France would immediately strike Syria if they used chemical weapons

Does anybody believe he would actually have the balls to do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilK21rt19TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gKzT57nUtIw
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/french-president-macron-blasts-russian-state-run-media-as-propaganda/2017/05/29/4e758308-4479-11e7-8de1-cec59a9bf4b1_story.html?utm_term=.11197ff1357c
youtube.com/watch?v=wr_yHoUTMEo
youtube.com/watch?v=m9oAbV15n8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think yes. They prepare this sincne a long time. François Hollande wanted few years ago attack Syria already

France already did a mess in the Middle-East when it intervened into Lybia. Why do they want to put their fingers in it again?

France has the biggest and most influential Jewish population in Europe.

It's not even a conspiracy anymore.

syria is so fucked. i hope we finish building walls soon and send syrians to europe where they actually belong.

Russia already did a mess with the USSR, why are they trying to do it again?

he seems to have more balls than many leaders.

>da joooooooooz

Who else ? Think about it, it explains everything

lol yes

if you think it relies on him personnally having balls you are fucking deluded
only retards judge the actions of a government by the public personality of a leader

he represents very serious globalist groups, they have nukes and they will stop at nothing to succeed

remember françois hollande ? most beta president ever ? the dumb ridiculous fat little manlet ?
well he decided to invade the mali and the media didn't say shit
you see, personality doesn't matter at all

btw this dude is a rothschild banker so he is a psychopath with no soul actually

in the case of france he's right though they're barely trying to hide it here kek

tfw he's right, the real master of Macron, pic related.

>Toothpaste Jew criticizing the Jews

The ironing

These are not arguments. Also

>Anglos rushing in to defend their masters

why is gas inherently any worse than say, a bomb, or just gunning people down ?
is it because of the holocaust lol

>neo-liberal shill #123,030
Top laff

Good thing they've never used chemical weapons then.

he can afford to since the establishment is 100% behind him

i think he just obeys orders really

Who cares if it's true, the point is to make ruskies and their enablers buthurt.

to save the world from usa and eternal anglo

What argument are you making exactly?

I thought Bulgaria was allie with Russia

Saving the world from what? Prosperity? Freedom?

Good job I guess.

Bulgaria is in nato.

That the Jewish lobby in France is the reason why Libya was bombed and destroyed (Sarkozy is a Jew himself) and why Macron is doing this retarded posturing, and why he wants to do to Syria what Sarkozy did to Libya.

My arguments for this are that the Jewish community in France is the largest in Europe and holds a massive amount of power and influence. Israel and their Zionist allies Jews have one-by-one targeted Middle-Eastern nations. There is a precedent, just look at Iraq or Libya.

As we say in the Netherlands:
"When one sheep is over the dam, more will follow."

And this especially applies to cowardish European politicians who want to do x and y, but are afraid to do it before someone else does. Trump legitimates actions that European politicians have been wanting to do but never dared to.

In Dutch we call them" low flyers". They will never do anything new or controversial out of themselves.

*legitimises

not all (((greeks))) live in germany

nikoumouk

You haven't shown any actual relation between Jews in France and French foreign policy

Is this the guy dubbed the radical centrist

Jews in France FORM French policy. Sarkozy himself was a Jew and he was the main man behind Libya's destruction. The relation can't get more direct than that.

>I'm mad that there are people in my country and they are rich and doing stuff

Literally Niggers: the argument. Explain why it is wrong to not let Assad gas his people pushing them to come to Europe and the US?

No

Im not him, but the Netherlands is fairly jew free.

If that's the argument you think I made and you got from reading my post, I absolutely pity the state of American education

well get into french politics and you'll see how jews and masons don't actually deny their influence at all here and rather would argue that it's a good thing

or just open french tv you'll see everyone is unashamedly jewish
youtube.com/watch?v=ilK21rt19TQ
like seriously kek

>This one data point proves my giant conspiracy thesis

>the Jews again

Hitler did nothing wrong

Your argument was just "Jews are really wealthy and influential". So are the Dutch, who are largely control the EU.

It's not a conspiracy theory. It's an openly known fact that Jews worldwide push a Zionist agenda in their host country.

Do you think APAIC is a conspiracy too? Both Trump and Hillary grovelled at their feet during their respective presidential campaigns.

AIPAC isn't even the most influential ethnic lobby in the States, let alone anything else
Mitterrand was staunchly in favour of the first Gulf War, was he being led by Jews?

Exactly.

lol yes he was

it should be no surprise since mitterrand used to collaborate with the vichy nazi government and one of the most common jewish tactics is to recruit the antisemites

A bunch, if not most Jews in the US are extremely critical of zionism.

>Implying the rest of the world feels good with American prosperity based on countless invasions to Middle-East

Do you honestly think every single decision the French government makes comes down from Jews and yet none of them speak out about it? Come on

>copying Trump
embarrassing.

Americans havent gained prosperity from trying to fix shithole. They've spent domestic resources doing it.

yes i honestly do and i am not even that antisemitic this is just an undeniable fact

i'm even ready to believe it's not like that in other countries, but here it totally is
youtube.com/watch?v=gKzT57nUtIw

>yet none of them speak out about it
but they do
we all remember the pm's famous "i am eternally linked to israel" sentence, or attali (this guy standing next to our president ) saying "one day there will be a one world government and the capital will be jerusalem" and so on
you can look it up it's 100% true

How does Israel benefit from French intervention against Assad? Would they expand their claim around the golan? Do you think they're hoping to Balkanize Syria for more clay?

NWO via Wars. Capitale Jérusalem

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/french-president-macron-blasts-russian-state-run-media-as-propaganda/2017/05/29/4e758308-4479-11e7-8de1-cec59a9bf4b1_story.html?utm_term=.11197ff1357c
woah

not so much clay as simply removing an enemy of israel as well as destroying a potentially dangerous country i assume

If Jews already run the world covertly why would they want an open one world government? Doesn't make any sense. An irredentist motive is at least plausible.

first they don't, they only own the american axis
(well this is the official line of the dissidence anyways, some say they own russians just as well...)

and why beyond that, there's a lot of long term planning and ideology behind it just read about it if you care it's a bit long for a Sup Forums post

here you can see attali publicly saying it
youtube.com/watch?v=wr_yHoUTMEo
before you claim he is a random nobody, here he is hanging out with our president, and even our media says macron is his protégé

Don't bother, the conspiracy only goes so far as "Most Jews are successful, therefore they are out to get me".

A lot of Blacks do the same thing with whites. It's just a honeypot for retards.

sadly a lot of antisemites may be like this but there's a lot more to it, open a book for fuck's sake

It really makes you think.

I can't read French, but I can assume it's just a book explaining the Jews are disproportionately successful and sometimes machiavellion. So are whites, so are asians. Radical Islamists think that westerners are their "Jews".

It's stupid and lazy thinking for stupid and lazy people.

>mfw I will see Britain fall and France rise in my lifetime

Lol no. Europe couldn't even handle Libya and, only with Obongo's help, was barely able to deal with that.
Macron? He is basically Hollande 2.0 and he won't get much help from Trump's US and he knows it.

It's not, it's an economic explanation of how privatization of the national banks robs states of their power and thereby a nation's people, as well as the effects widespread lendings based on speculation ...

You criticize but you have probably never bothered reading any material beforehand
Go read Céline

Good

Shitskins should all die

As if Government is any more altruistic than private organizations? They are both just forms of power that can be either good or bad depending on who wields them.

The government can fuck you in the ass just as much as a corporation or bank.

>AIPAC isn't even the most influential ethnic lobby in the States
Uh, yes it is, Moshe.

Pétain did nothing wrong

A democratic government can potentially be chosen and ruled by it's people and sometimes it is.
Much more often than banks anyways. A bank can be the same under no circumstance.

>depending on who wields them.
You vote for the president of the country but you sure don't vote for the president of the bank.

Political parties have many incentives to help their voter base in theory. A bank has no incentive to help absolutely anyone at all unless it's profitable.

Besides if a government is sovereign, it fundamentally has to stand for the interest of the people to some degree, if a state fucks over itself it is just self-defeating
Meanwhile the bank's intentions for the people are entirely conditional. It doesn't even have a pretense to do so, at least states have constitutions and courts of law and are supposed to abide by some moral principles, in theory.

>Go read Céline
kys self hating cuck

you're replying to american
99% he's not believe/understand what he said

Is this an actual quote?
I want to believe it is fake.

A government can absolutely sucker idiots for personal gain by pandering to people's base instincts regardless of the long term damage.

>I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU MORE FREE SHIT THAN THE OTHER GUY

Sounds great in theory, but shit isn't "free". Communism has fucked countless countries because leaders can mearly pretend like they actually care about the people by giving people exactly what they think they want even if its bad.

A parent who continually enables their child with candy and let's them do anything they want is not a good parent. A good parent will act like a bad guy sometimes to make sure their children grow up to be better than themselves.

>Macron and Putin are the strongest leaders in the relevant world
>Everyone else is a pushover
>They're both super manlets
Is the revenge of the manlets finally here?

>it fundamentally has to stand for the interest of the people to some degree
But you can interpret this in two ways, one believing that giving what the majority want is in their interest, the other believing that experts know better.
If you trust the experts (Which they do in the highest echellons in France I believe, bonjour l'ENA), there is no guarantee that said experts are not actors for a different cause.
If that person's interest is against the state, the state may be tempted to act against itself.

Long story short, a state can realistically fuck itself unkowingly in their attempt to serve the people.

You can take an elitist or a populist approach but in both cases they are at the very least supposed to act for the good of the people.

Yes they may be corrupt, yes they may be incompetent. They often are. But potentially every now and then the people can get proper representation.
Outside democracy, this principle also works in a monarchy. Since a monarchy is a state, it also is supposed to work in the interest of the country . ie if you get all the people in your country killed, you as a king or a president, unless you are secretly owned by foreign or stateless interests, will lose all your power

You will note that even in our corrupt western countries, state powers regularly bend to popular demands simply because they need to get re-elected to keep what power they have left. This is one of the bases, a political class usually needs to be self-perpetuating and to do so in a democracy it needs to be loved by at least some the people

It's not about free shit at all jesus christ is the debate that dumbed down in your country that you really think free shit is what i'm talking about ? It's not at all about welfare, fuck welfare it's actually just propping up a harmful social class of slaves right now

Simply put, ever since the beginning of civilization a state is a congregation of people joining together in their common interest.
A bank is always a stateless entity working in spite of all others.

Note that they are stateless not American. I could start talking about how this stateless entity got logically taken over by another stateless entity but that's another topic.

you're right actually but i don't want to give up

Mfw Macaroni nails his witch and breaks her hip

No, it's real. He said this during his campaign, several times.

It was definitely his biggest gaffe during the campaign. I do want to know if he ever apologized for it or ever recanted that statement.

he said some bullshit along the lines of "There is no French culture. There is a culture in France"

(no it doesn't mean anything, this man is the champion of meaningless bullshit sentences)
youtube.com/watch?v=m9oAbV15n8o
kek

who cares honestly, is Putin going to bomb Paris because Macaroni wants to play pretend strongman? Doubt it.

Why though? I generally like Macron except for that particular statement. The French should be allowed to have pride in their culture.

they want to get rid of white people since they mostly don't want to become 400$/month 90h/week slaves

>apologized

No, he doubled down on this, and also sent this fucking guy (minister of Justice now) to say that there was no such thing as French literature, French rock, etc.

The media shilling was so hard, he could spout any kind of bullshit and still look like the good guy.

He panders to all kind of "advanced" cucks who despise the traditional notion of France (plus immigrants who hate France and would rather see it burn), and only see France as a rootless administrative space where diversity is king. So there is no French people, no French culture, etc. Only "diversity".

>They are supposed to act for the good of the people
I agree, I made my point based on that assumption. But "supposed" is the key, it doesn't mean that they are actually acting in the interest of the people.

>the good of the people.
Then your point also stands for banks and other private institutions, they (as rational actors) have to stand to some extent to the sustainablity of the branch they are sitting on: their country.
If people demonstrated and made rational demands to banks (they don't, but that's another issue) what says that they wouldn't consider it and accept it if it makes sense?

>implying colored people are working hard

Mostly, 'no'

>is da joos

>ctrl + F
>"Rothschild"
>only one result

Are you really trying?

>But "supposed" is the key, it doesn't mean that they are actually acting in the interest of the people.
That's completely true. So far there is no ideal government which would always act in the interest of the people though, so "potentially positive for the people" sounds better than "completely dissociated from the people"

>Then your point also stands for banks and other private institutions, they (as rational actors) have to stand to some extent to the sustainablity of the branch they are sitting on: their country.
Multinationals are as the name indicates, not really tied to the branch they are sitting on though.
Meanwhile a state is always tied to its location by nature.

There's the question of reinvestment and transfer of wealth. While a state in theory wants to accumulate as much resources as possible in its land, a corporation doesn't. The wealth produced goes directly to stateless private individuals who do whatever they wish with it.

>If people demonstrated and made rational demands to banks (they don't, but that's another issue) what says that they wouldn't consider it and accept it if it makes sense?
They might but they have less reasons to do so. The responsibles of a state are public and held accountable for their actions, those of a bank are anonymous and blameless

For example here we had work law changes with the last president. Good or bad, they were repelled for being too unpopular. The government fell to popular pressure.
Would a bank have ? Not necessarily since a bank doesn't rely on citizens' opinions to stay in power. It is independent of the people while a state is dependent of the people.

anyways it's 4am its getting late i have to sleep t b h

Yeah, those all-powerful bogeymen do not even need arguments anymore.

>those of a bank are anonymous and blameless
Not true, shareholders have the same power as voters and require transparency to invest
A company's power is related to its shareprice

based

Macron isn't a manlet

>5'8 (173cm)
>not a manlet

>The wealth produced goes directly to stateless private individuals

Come on. You're not stateless because you own a portfolio of stocks.

Certainly. And unlike Americans they would do some serious damage.

russian kikes are having a hard time finding able bodied goyim for Syria

so they're theyre seeking supplement from the western goyim

oh and good luck manuel, your rifle and power armor is in the armory , gather up your men and have at Assad.

Le Syrian Liberacion Soon

>that great decrease of Jews in Poland
>steady amount of Jews in Britain
>increase of Jews in France and Sweden
really makes you think

I liked how P*tin crawled to Macron yesterday and begged to lift off sanctions. Meanwhile pol/ cucks promoting Le Pen like crazy and she was who crawling to Pootin and begging for money.