30 weeks pregnant

>30 weeks pregnant
>take abortion pills because you don't want your family to know your a slut
>deliver live baby
>throw it in dumpster
>go to prison for murdering baby
>get treated as a feminist hero

What the fuck is wrong with America? What the fuck is wrong with women?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/pooja-mehta/purvi-patel-feticide-womens-health_b_10142974.html
archive.is/FcWZj
archive.is/1qVIS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pre-persons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Huh.. really makes me stink..

we've made the next logical step in this liberal staircase of madness

post-birth abortion

well atleast she didn't do it on the street

Where was that reported? You can expect that shit from Salon

Thank God they spelled her name right "Purvi" not "Poorvi". Thank you Indian Americans for being good at spelling.

Also link?

kek

So why are feminists supporting her? Was the baby male?

>patel
She probably thought she took a huge dump during pregnancy and wanted to take it outside

Sequential digits verification

Poorvi in loorvi

POO

looks to be some Salon bullshit mostly.

In many females prisons killing kids especially your own kids and double especially killng your newborn baby, this bitch is gonna be real popular with everyone

POO

PU in LU

Any fag got a link before this thread too degenerates into India shaming?

>post-birth abortion is fine

Liberal madness, slippery slope

POO

IN

I couldn't properly understand the second part of that text.
Do you mean that many in prison have killed their kids, that they will hate anyone who done that or something else?

blah blah blah

POO IN LOO.COM

STREET

Who cares, killing an Indian is a good thing she should get a medal

In any prison around the world, killing, torturing or raping children will result in a special treatment by the other prisoners.

No he means that women in prison celebrate women that get abortions and kill their kids. There's been cases of women keeping a mark on their cell wall for each abortion they got.

Female prisons are hyper feminist shitholes where women all fuck each other.

Funniest thing is that once they are in prison, white women become the literal fucktoys for the masculine black women.

Makes me sick so sad poor little boy

google "purvi patel", you'll have to do some digging around before you find an objective source. Most sites are treating her like a "dindu nuffin" victim.

kek

Abortions should be allowed until the kids have finished puberty so we can cull the manlets

プ~インル~

Half-Thanks m8 this looks an interesting Sunday afternoon read.

Pajeet, how does it feel knowing your so called traditional women arent safe from the western degeneracy?

Too bad she looks pretty

>post-birth abortion
that's an improvement.
We should do that more often.

At least FemJeet knows how to use a dumpster. Hopefully she will become toilet trained in prison and rejoin society as a normal fucking POO IN LOO person.

I feel nothing. Women are women m8. I stopped caring after the 1st one left me to dig gold and is now a very rare in India twice divorced wageslave with 3 children including one with Down's syndrome. Women sometimes deserve it. Karma etc.

Bull. Shit. If what OP says is true, it almost has to be the result of America's insane protectiveness of minorities and women. Liberalism in the American sense has fuck all to do with logic, and has to do with an inflated sense of value and a heavily deminished expectance of responsivle behavior regarding women and minorities.

Criminalizing pregnancy? What the fuck? No one does this.
Well, they're already pushing the pedo thing now. Sup Forums has been predicting this ever since they went from gays to trannies.

Most of the Indian diaspora are like that
Some of the most fucking radical SJWs in USA/Canada/UK, etc are Indian women and the Indian diaspora males are always feminist beta cucks
They're also selfish, self-entitled, smug faggots and Indians hate em too

Great,now our women will start copying thembecause much western cultures

Designated Abortion Dumpsters when?

She seems pretty redpilled.

DESIGNATED
ABORTION
DUMPSTERS

OR FOR SHORT (D.A.D)

you're trying too hard

>took me 3 seconds to think it and write it
>trying to hard

kek

I wish somebody had said that to Adolf.

well i wrote it 15 secs before you desu

ouch

kek

Fuck off stinky

yeah, I don't update threads every 2 seconds m8.

Germans spend on average 12 minutes to engineer a """joke""".
Natural bantz is indistinguishable from magic to them.

This is a real story so please take it seriously
Once, a few years back, I knew this old Chinese man called Qui Ling who ran an independent book store with the assistance of his beautiful daughter Pu, I wasn't much of a reader but I went in there from time to time to listen to his stories.
One day I went in to his shop – on this occasion to buy a book as a present for my Sister’s birthday – and I instantly knew something was wrong… He was more downcast than usual, his hands were shaking and Pu was comforting him. I asked what was wrong and he explained that for the past few months he’d been paying the local gang – a group of Indian cutthroats – for protection but that with fewer and fewer people buying books he had been unable to pay this week and the Indians had threatened him – I paid him double for the book and left, knowing there wasn’t much I could do to help.
The Indians came back the next week, and the week after, demanding payment. After a few weeks of struggling on Qui reached breaking point – there was no way he could afford to keep paying them and he feared for his daughter’s safety. The following events were recounted to me by Qui some time after the ordeal.
The following week the Indian’s leader – Rajesh Rastogi – came to the bookstore in person for the first time, the second he entered he caught sight of Pu a gleam entered his eyes. He went up to the counter and said in a charming voice that he understood the Chinese man couldn’t afford to pay and that he was prepared to reach an arrangement – he would cease the demands and threats if Qui would offer him his daughter Pu, in lieu of payment. Qui of course refused and called the police – Rajesh just turned his back and walked out.
For the next month Qui received numerous letters, phone calls and emails as well as graffiti and even a brick through the window with a note attached. Each message was exactly the same – the Indian’s final demand:
PU IN LIEU

This is now an India shame thread, you should be ashamed pajeet

Your women in India are sjws too. They are now calling EVERYTHING rape.

>Rajesh Rastogi
>Raju Rastogi

Of course.

kek

What Is worse, being a whore or a murderer?

nice to see that the Sup Forums hivemind thing still works out though

Many Indians have this mentality that they want to copy whatever it is that the west is doing
They look at jewitter and kikebook and see western people being progressive and libcunts and assume that this is what constitutes as "trendy and hip" and end up copying it
In a way, if the west doesn't become nationalistic again, we're fucked too

Hopefully I'll find myself a designated conservative qt before every woman here becomes an SJW or else im fucked

What's the problem with birth anyway? Can't you refuse a child after birth and leave it in a governmental facility in US of A?

I was gonna call you a reedit fag but well done, sir!

Well done, indeed!

>Can't you refuse a child after birth and leave it in a governmental facility in US of A?
Yes, but then you might feel shame in public, and lord knows no modern American woman can handle that emotion.

How is this different from abortion? Is it past a certain arbitrary number of weeks?

its not effective because from the very beginning, the idea of an indian standover man is fucking ridiculous

>Many Indians have this mentality that they want to copy whatever it is that the west is doing
>They look at jewitter and kikebook and see western people being progressive and libcunts and assume that this is what constitutes as "trendy and hip" and end up copying it
>In a way, if the west doesn't become nationalistic again, we're fucked too
This is true of every nation on the planet. Don't make us sound so special senpai. And Good luck finding a girl.

you too bhai
get em before they run out

Btw Bhai .Do you know why India adopted INSAS instead of AK series , is there any political discussion about that?

Most abortions happen in the 1st trimester before the fetus even forms.

Indians threatening Chinese. What hellhole do you live in? Also 3/10. Poor diction and cliched imagery. Never even think of being a writer. Gouge your eye-sockets with the nearest blunt steel article.

>What the fuck is wrong with America?

Women, that's what's wrong with America.

They wanted to make well made indigenous rifles but that'd be fuckin pointless if the government is too corrupt and incompetent to pay for em
Thankfully we voted for a right-wing government and now we're switching to Excaliburs which are basically Indian made AK's

>this butthurt

India is going for an indigenously made Excalibur or some other goofy name like that. Money saving. Google it. No discussion in the mainstream media.

>not using the 3 seashells...

Cunts having the right to vote.
I wonder what will happen if we give dogs that same right.

>its fucking real

holy shit, the feminists and liberals are defending her

What the fuck. I can't even shitpost about this. It's sickening.

huffingtonpost.com/pooja-mehta/purvi-patel-feticide-womens-health_b_10142974.html
>As a South Asian woman, I am deeply disturbed by Purvi Patel’s case. It is a great injustice that Ms. Patel has now spent a full year in prison.

How is this a racial issue? How is throwing a baby into a dumpster justifiable? I'm so fucking disgusted with liberals I could puke.

>the leftists are comparing premature babies to spermatozoid

pure insanity

Seriously though, you all just wait. Give it 5 years and some slut is going to beat her own child to death in cold blood and is going to be paraded as a hero, there's going to be tons of protestors outside of court but she'll be sentenced to life. Then, liberal news outlets will call filicide "post genus abortion" or some unemotional scientific term. Then we'll all hear about how hard it is to grow up having children. Liberals only have no problem with abortion because they have a dehumanized scientific view of fetuses, it's not strange to think that will happen to normal children. Post-birth abortion will happen in our lifetimes

Holy shit that's pretty Spartan of them.

>be burger. be unable to form an english sentence.

I think its ok to abort the people suggesting we kill children.

This made me chuckle.
Thanks, m8.

She'll be murdered in prison.
Pretty much if they know you're in there for hurting a kid you're fuck male or female.

archive.is/FcWZj

Here is the archived link since OP is an abo who didn't share it. It is Salon... WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED!?!

bullshit

german engineering is a ton more efficient than that

Like in unwind? Abortion possible betweeen age 12 and 18?

archive.is/1qVIS

>tfw written by Pooja

Pet wombats? You cunts are alright.

why do you hate freedom brah?, muricans are free, the rest of ous are not free enough brah.

you faggot, it's the same in europe

it's even worse, we let the leftists flood our countries with refugees

>we let the leftists flood our countries with refugees

Philip K. Dick’s science fiction novels and short stories have provided bountiful material for TV and film adaption, including Blade Runner and the Total Recall movies.

"The Pre-persons" is a science fiction short story by Philip K. Dick. It was first published in Fantasy and Science Fiction magazine, October 1974.

The story was a pro-life response to Roe v. Wade. Dick imagines a future where the United States Congress has decided that abortion is legal until the soul enters the body. The specific instant is defined by the administration, at present the moment a person has the ability to perform simple algebraic calculations (around the age of 12).

The main protester — a former Stanford mathematics major — demands to be taken to the abortion center, since he claims to have forgotten all his algebra.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pre-persons

>hurting a kid
She was denied her right to an abortion, she didn't want the kid and nobody can hurt for not wanting to look after an unwanted leech and burden. Unwanted kids bring nothing pain and misery to their mothers and the mothers have a right to get rid of them. Any criminals that hurt her should be raped and tortured to death, she's nothing but a victim.

>How is throwing a baby into a dumpster justifiable?
She was denied an abortion and was forced to have that baby against her will?
You have no right to force someone to take care of a piece of shit they don't want. That just ruins people's lives.

>Can't you refuse a child after birth and leave it in a governmental facility in US of A?
No, because that means you are likely to have your privacy disrespected and be exorted time/attention/resources for a child you don't want.

So much edge lol